Exclusive

Scream Queens Sneak Peek: Is Nurse Hoffel Becoming 'Fully Unglued'?

Kirstie Alley‘s Nurse Hoffel has maintained a relatively low profile on Scream Queens, but when the Fox comedy returns on Nov. 15 (9/8c), that’s all about to change.

“I’d like to see my character come fully unglued,” Alley says coyly in TVLine’s exclusive behind-the-scenes preview. “That would be fun to play — I guess.” (Oh, you guess, do you?)

It’s still a mystery how Nurse Hoffel will fit into the grand scheme of Season 2 — could she be the Green Meanie? — but I have it on good authority that she’ll soon work herself into the story in a big way.

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment with your theories below.

1. AJ says:

it’s not going to be back November 8th either… Election night.

2. Natalie J says:

This show that I love is doomed due to regular scheduling interruptions and postponements. As soon as the season gets really good, it’s taken off schedule for three weeks! #RIPScreamQueens

• gort says:

“t I love is doomed due to regular scheduling interruptions and postponements”

Who are you kidding? The show is doomed form the get go, because no one cared about it. This is one of the worst rated shows last years and this year on The Big Four.

3. Lisa says:

Its brutal what Fox is doing to this. It stands no chance of building an audience that it deserves

4. Ms Bean says:

Im so annoyed by this!!! I love this show, and i hate that i have to wait. It says the episode is airing tonight here in SA, but thats probably just going to be another repeat. I would love it if it really was ep 5!!! Screw sports and screw the elections. 😭

5. Dani says:

It is going to be back November the 15 I just read about it and the 22 of November everyone needs to let shows rest for awhile it will be back relax I have either shows that I still watch and I,m good with that