Exclusive

Vampire Diaries Video: Will Sybil's Siren Song Seduce Enzo Away From Bonnie?

Bonnie, we hate to break it to you, but you may have reason to be concerned about your man’s fidelity on The Vampire Diaries.

In this exclusive video from Friday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), Sybil emerges from a pool in a far more seductive and sexy state than during her bloody reveal in last week’s season premiere.

With her body newly replenished, the siren wants Enzo’s mind and then some, and she isn’t above using her feminine wiles to get it. But Bonnie’s beau remains steadfast in resisting her temptations and, more importantly, her full control — for now — much to Sybil’s dismay.

“I don’t know why you’re complaining,” Enzo says to his tormentor. “My freewill is at rock bottom. I do almost everything you say, even when I don’t want to.”

“It’s the ‘almost’ part of that sentence that vexes me,” Sybil responds, before asking for a peek inside his head.

Thankfully, Bonnie is about to take “drastic measures in an attempt to break Enzo free of whatever has a hold over him,” according to the official episode description.

Press PLAY above for a sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Enzo’s siren troubles.

1. Guest says:

Hope she (Sybil) take Enzo away from Bonnie because I don’t like the couple and they are bored together. They are so rush writer make them be together in season 7 because Julie shut Bamon fans up by put Enzo and Bonnie together felt like they are throw at fans faces!!! Because Julie’s obsessed Delena all time when Nina don’t want to return if she did it…

2. Julie says:

Bonnie and Enzo are so boring and have no chemistry. The writers need to stop forcing their relationship on us because it’s not working.

3. Jess says:

Take Stefan away from Caroline. Pls. Save her from this mundane storyline. It’s the last season, I want her to have an ACTUAL supernatural storyline.

4. Angela says:

Can they please let Enzo fall for the siren or whatever? Can we get Bamon? I like Enzo, but not with Bonnie. Besides he’s done just as much shitty things to her as anyone. But it’s just gets ignored. The worst part was as her boyfriend, When she was willing to die he was willing to let her. That isn’t love, that pacifist. He was in need of attention and love when they got together, he was very clear about that. It’s why he was helping the armory for a family. But he clearly was jealous of she and Damon’s connection, bc he gave her crap about it all of the time. I’m hoping this season brings us Bamon and the writers quit ignoring the deep love between the two characters. Unless they really don’t want “Bonnie” the only female lead WOC to not be worthy of REAL LOVE. Let alone from the white male lead of the series.

5. Angela says:

And on another note, it says “Bonnie is about to take drastic measures to break Enzo free of the siren.”

Where were Enzo’s drastic measures when Bonnie was dying? It was Damon who was drastic for Bonnie. The whole Damon being without his humanity is because he was saving a Bonnie’s life.

Doesn’t that sound wrong? Her “best friend” was saving her life for the umpteenth time. Not her boyfriend. It’s this mixed up writing that the show does which enforces Bamon as true love and tropes Bonnie with the “other guy” who lets her be a martyr. Enzo, Jeremy…

Come on quit treating her Character, the strongest woman in the entire series, hell the strongest character series like she doesn’t deserve to be fought for the way she fights for everyone else. The ONLY character who gives a damn about and fights for Bonnie is Damon!

Who chose her life over Elenas several times since season six.

• anon says:

Seriously? you ask what were enzo’s drastic measures to save bonnie when she was dying? well in 7.22 he almost died at her hands and he was willing to do die for her, if it’s not a drastic measure I don’t know what it is.And when enzo returned to the vault to save damon and got trapped with him, you didn’t see that. maybe a rewatch of 722 is needed. The only one who is fighting for bonnie right now is enzo by resisting , he was the one who left the clues to help stefan and bonnie find denzo. Whatever enzo does, good or bad, he never win. Oh and damon flipped the switch and he is taking a nap.

• Julie says:

Enzo sucks and his relationship with Bonnie is boring. I hope Enzo cheats on Bonnie just so Borenzo can die a quick and painful death.

• Kelsey says:

I wish he would’ve died in 7×22. Better yet he should’ve died in s6 with his stupid s/l of ‘making Stefan pay’. ofc what tvd s/l isn’t dull and stupid anymore? The finale can’t get here soon enough. The only reason ppl still watch tvd is to see whose bed will be forever occupied by whom because it’s certainly not for the great story telling. lol

6. Lizzy says:

Enzo will find his way back to Bonnie bc they truly love eachother. They are really cute together and I love them as a couple.

7. Paola says:

BONENZO FTWWW! I LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH!

8. Stacey says:

I’m in the minority but I actually like Enzo and Bonnie, but it was way too rushed! I would have enjoyed a more gradual build-up. I don’t really care about Delena or Stelena, either are fine but I can’t stand Steroline, that ship needs to crash, burn, and never rise again, it is disgusting!

• Leslie says:

There are about 20 spam twitter accounts that like Steroline and the rest of the GA can’t stand them. I hate what the relationship did to both characters and the fact that they’re still going down that road on the VERY LAST season is whats keeping me from watching it. I hope the last half of the season is much better and that Caroline finds her agency and Stefan stops ruining her character. I like Bonenzo, Bonnie deserves to be happy for once!!!

• Caroline showed interest in Stefan from the start “We’re planning … a June wedding” They have many sweet moments together building a foundation for them like when they dance together in Season 4 and when they rest together side by side in the vechicle of the park where the travellers were. Scenes like this, reasons why some people genuinely enjoy and appreciate the pair, these scenes and more, Caroline and Stefan centric, they had them as a build up and growing closer all the time.

• Also like when Stefan comforts Caroline in S2, or that time when he takes her home, makes sure she gets home safely, then brings Elena and Bonnie later for a girl’s night. Scenes from even early on that people remember. This is a pair which actually wasn’t rushed and did have build up.

• Leah says:

I disagree, just because Stefan willingly let Damon rape/abuse Caroline in the first season to keep him distracted. Then he left her for three years without a word and shacked up with his ex GF for two years and she took him back without even forgiving him. I get he was trying to protect her, but there is something called long distance and if you really loved someone, you’d try. He ALWAYS gave Elena the option. You are allowed to like what you want, but I just don’t see the chemistry with them and I don’t like the kind of person they are when they are together. Too many past sins IMO, adn they were better off as friends, but thats my opinion. Thanks for the talk!

• NP :) Well yeah … nobody is a saint on this show not even sweet kind friendly Matty Blue of old, not anymore. For me it’s never been about whether or not people deserve each other or the type of person they are when together as an ultimatum. Stefan for example could always be selfish or monstrous long before Caroline, he wouldn’t let Damon die and brought the girl as feed to make Damon complete the transition to a vampire, he was a monster as the Ripper of Monteray, and so on. Even with Elena, he could hurt, like when he abandoned her at her dance, and his selfish desire for human blood. It’s just part of who he is, the monster. Let’s not even get started on Damon, we’ll be here forever. Even the women though, monstrous, the waitress Elena killed, the students she hurt, the people she fed on, Caroline, the carnival worker … what she did to Sarah Salvatore. Then there was the role Bonnie and Caroline played in the deaths of the twelve witches. I’m not judging. Afterall this is a show about vampires, and other entities. It does require somewhat a suspension of disbelief and not getting too tied up in morals. We enjoy watching these types of shows but of course it is not real. If we took it too seriously it would take a toll on us. I wouldn’t mind if Caroline ended up single but not because of anything she deserves or because she’s better than anyone. Acting judge and jury on anyone in this show would be like comparing apples and oranges or splitting hairs.

• I don’t believe that we Bonenzo lovers are in the minority. They’re the best thing about the show right now!!

The other ship fanatics are just irrational about anything other than what they are looking for. Who really cares what they think? I hope the writers have finally learned not to…just keep writing the good stuff…

• Bonnie Slayes says:

You are right, we’re NOT minority. WHen I look under #Bonenzo on tweeter or just look coments under YouTube videos, it’s pretty obvious there are A LOT of their fans. People that denie that are just blind on purpos!

9. Obviously not, Enzo is so in love with Bonnie and Bonenzo is the best part of the whole show. There is no way he’d fall for her. I can see him doing whatever she wants to keep her out of his head and off Bonnie’s scent, though.

10. As for Bonnie and Enzo at least they have S7 together as a couple, a season together and still one of the established S8 pairs so far. Bamon would not get enough screen time and footage as an actual couple to do them justice as TVD is ending, on final season. They just don’t have enough time as Damon is still dreaming about Elena (shown in S8 premiere) Damon hasn’t gotten over Elena, and Bonnie and Enzo are still together, they haven’t fallen out of love. Not enough time for all of it to happen, Damon to get over Elena, Bonnie, Enzo to fall out of love, Damon and Bonnie to realise they are in love, then to have time together, showing them as actual couple, dating, etc. Having checked out spoilers for half the season still no sign of that so far.

11. Courtney Blake says:

I LOVE Enzo & Bonnie as a couple. This season is CRAZY! I wish they released 3 episodes at a time. I need this!

12. Heavens – Bonnie and Enzo are basically everything about the show right now. I like most of the others and all but they stay knocking it out of the park. It seems no matter what silliness the writers throw at these two, they make it work and keep their love story heartfelt and believable against all odds. They’re the REAL MVPS.

13. TVDwoo says:

Sybil is so hot gd

14. Stefan says:

i would love to see Bamon but honestly I’m hopeless. I don’t think this season will be focusing any bamon relationship. I would love to be wrong about it..
    By the way, the letter that damon gave to bonnie in the 7 season where it is? Did bonnie rip it off?

15. Bonnie Slayes says:

Well she can seduce Enzo all she wants but he isn’t interested (rolling his eyes LOL )! #Bonenzo forever 💕