Bosch Renewed Season 4

Amazon's Bosch Renewed for Season 4, Well Ahead of Season 3 Premiere

Amazon has renewed Bosch for Season 4, well ahead of the crime drama’s Season 3 premiere.

“We are excited to announce the fourth season renewal of Amazon Prime Video’s longest running original drama series,” Amazon Studios VP Roy Price said in a statement. “Prime members have loved following Detective Harry Bosch as he navigates difficult situations in his professional and personal lives, and we’re excited to let them know that even more is coming.”

Bosch, which stars Titus Welliver as novelist Michael Connelly’s L.A.-based crimesolver and released Seasons 1 and 2 in the months of February and March, respectively, is currently in production on Season 3, to premiere in 2017.

“Our team has worked very hard to create the most realistic detective show possible and I think that is resonating with viewers,” Connelly said. “Titus and the rest of the cast and crew are dedicated to this. We are raising the storytelling bar with Season 3 and we’ll do it again in 4.”

1. Good, such an amazing program!

2. Mara says:

Excellent News!!

3. maggieb says:

super excited, i LOVE this show, I blew through season 2 then was super sad I had to wait for more!

4. yurina says:

It’s not anything amazing but the show absolutely scratches that itch you might have for a straightforward and serialised detective show.

The intro never gets old.

• So true! It isn’t extraordinary but, it does keep you engaged and somehow wanting more. The only problem I do have with it, is the women who play his love interests; they all seem to want only one thing from him and it is to use him to better their career!! They all seem lovey dovey until he takes the relationship to the “Real” level and at that point, they all flake out and he comes empty handed. Maybe that’s the way the writer wants it but it puts career women in a not so good a light; maybe they are setting it up so he gets back with his ex wife? She is flaky too….In my opinion.

• Andy says:

Outstanding series well done writing. I’d easily say it’s just as good as some of the cop dramas of the major networks over the last 15 years. Really hope this series gets carried long enough to tell the Bosch story. The spirit of the character has been followed if not the books exactly but in a very good way. Can’t wait for more.

5. HAP says:

Great news. Bosch is right up there among the best cop show on any platform.

6. cs gaura says:

Smart move. This is a terrific series.

7. Frank Fedarko says:

Renewing the show was abso-freakin’-lutely a great move for Amazon. Love the film noir feel, the characters, cast chemistry, and plot lines. Big fan of Titus Welliver going back to his appearance as Doug Spinney on the X-Files episode “When Darkness Falls” during season 1. So looking forward to Bosch seasons 3-4.

8. Lisa says:

I hope they keep the series in line with the books as much as possible.

9. Jon H. says:

I work in this field, great show. Definitely pulls on my emotions of what we deal with. I see cast from “The Wire” another excellent detective show in this program. Can’t wait for season three!

10. Craig Kuse says:

Out Standing to read the news about Amazon commitment to the Bosch series. I’m looking for now to pay my fee for primetime this coming year.

11. Jason says:

Love this series and happy to be a Prime Member and watch such great TV. Great drama series! Please continue

12. Ross says:

Thank you Amazon for recognizing what all of the fans have after seeing at first sight: @tituswelliver brings this character to life from pages to unbelievable on screen performance! He and the rest of the cast are simply amazing and deserve to continue delivering for many seasons to come! Well done @tituswelliver and all
    of the cast. Can’t wait for season 3 to premiere!

13. Tina says:

Wow…so glad to hear but the wait has been too long.

14. Condy says:

So excited!!!

15. Terri says:

Keep em’ coming. These are wonderful.

16. “Sometime in 2017” is almost as good as “Meet Me in St. Louis.” WHEN????????

17. Vanessa says:

So happy to hear Bosch is coming back! Love the show! Got my boys hooked!

18. Burny Matthews says:

A week and a half ago a friend recommended Bosch to me. I could not stop watching this outstanding drama and finished Season 1&2 in that time. I was seriously bummed at the last episode. Titis Welliver and the rest of the cast are fantastic. Soooooo glad that Season 3 is coming soon in April and that Season 4 has been approved. This is some of the best TV entertainment/drama since The Sopranos. Way to go Amazon Prime!!

19. Stephen C. Herrington says:

Outstanding! I read all the Harry Bosch novels from the beginning, and when I saw Titus Welliver in the role, I was stunned at how superbly they nailed the character: he is perfect for the role! Well done, Amazon!!!! Keep it up!

20. Charles Poe II says:

Great Show Keep them comming

21. Most of the actors are great! Especially Bosch guy! Second season was slow or had a hard time staying interested until Episode 8…. and back to drama, etc. after that. Looking forward to 3 & 4!!

22. karen cleever says:

I love this show – discovered it by accident and binge watch first two seasons. I have read all the books – Titus is the perfect Harry. Ans although they have not stayed true to the books they have stayed true to Harry!! When will they introduce the “lincoln lawyer”

23. Stephen P Rudolph says:

The best show that has been produced by Amazon

24. I love the show and I hope you guys don’t kill it the way many good shows get cancelled. I know it’s all about ratings but once in a while, I wish it was about entertainment only.

25. tpmcn says:

really a great show, just finished the 3rd season and now waiting for the next.
    Amazon pls keep it going!!

26. Gloria W Lema says:

Love this series. Titus is spectacular a real empathetic and dedicated to justice cop, love him, As for the remaining cast they are all great. It is a very engaging series and one that feels so real.

27. Ray Marquez says:

Addictive!!!Great cast and script. Connelly is arguably one of the premier detective writers of our time. Would like to see at least 10 seasons.

28. Curt Cabral says:

My new favorite TV show!!! Quality TV at its best. I love how each season is basically a new story line. Thank you to everyone involved in writing, acting, production and Amazon for an amazing TV experience. My Dad, my sister and I are your biggest fans. I also love that it’s shot in LA.

29. Pat says:

My husband and I came across Bosch quite accidentally one night and couldn’t stop. We we’re addicted instantly! We watched all 3 seasons in under a month. Can’t wait for Season 4!!! Way to go!!!

30. Bea says:

Love this series! Just discovered this series after 1 and 2 were over. So we blew thru those and had to wait for season 3 , then blew thru that. Waiting again.