1. dru mont says:

I hope they find a more charming prince next time…

2. Kenan King says:

He was at Blake’s in Atlanta two Sundays ago making out with a dude who is definitely not one of the suitors (for what that’s worth). Agreed, Robert is boring and not even remotely charming. Another miss for Logo in the ‘getting away from gay stereotypes” department.

3. TVLine should definitely be doing video recaps of this one…it is just so ripe for TVLine’s brand of snark!

4. Tyler says:

Logo is crazy if they don’t choose Justin. Hopefully they’ll just use the submitted videos to choose contestants instead.

5. Collette says:

I don’t watch the show but the photo struck me because the guy with Lance looks like either Tom Mison [Sleepy Hollow] or Brad Rutter [Jeopardy]. Is there some cloning going on? LOL

6. Paul Ketz says:

I have been unimpressed this season with the amount of gay stereotypes playing out and falling back on how shallow the gay community is. As a gay male viewer watching each week, I think it would be intriguing to see a variety of body types and gay men represented, even in the Prince role.

7. Benny says:

The next Prince Charming should have some personality and not be a hypocrite. Did you notice how often he believed his suitors needed to do or say something that he didn’t? I guess they were too mesmerized by his hair and abs to realize what a dud he was.

8. bentonts says:

Love this breakthrough show! Robert is quite a catch, and the suitors represent much of the diversity of the men’s community. I think women deserve a similarly structured show…contact me, I have a proposal!

Thank you for changing converations and using your TV power for Good.

Best,
    Tonya

9. Boris Meman says:

Frankly, I find this show ridiculous ! Does anyone believe it is “real” and not totally rehearsed and scripted ?

10. Danielle says:

I think robert should of picked justin he hot
    sweet and sexy, to bad he doesnt like girls lol.

11. Donna says:

I am a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan and was thrilled when I heard about FPC. I have enjoyed the season, loved, loved, I mean loved Rob by and the spirit he brought to the show. Robert is good looking, just not sure he is taking it as seriously as some of the suitors. Would love to see Justin as season 2s Prince Charming.

12. hi
    i have seen all the episodes of finding prince charming I too believe that robby was a great sport in all the acts and he always brought a smile on my face. i will really miss him.
    I do agree that the gay bachelor is a bit uptight at times but he’s a such a dream.. i would like to see the chemistry between gay bachelor Robert and Brandon make it to the finale.. i really want them to be together they look so good together having said that i feel so good that i wrote my emotions here hehe

13. Bernice Evankovich says:

Please make Brandon Kneefel your Prince Charming for season 2. I know from viewing social media he has won the hearts of many viewers

14. Carol Muller says:

I was really disappointed who he picket really thought brandon was a better pick

15. Nelson Andre says:

I think there should be more solo, 1-1 dates with Prince Charming, but otherwise, the show is perfect! Hope to see many more seasons to come

16. Bruce B says:

I loved the show “Finding Prince Charming”. I’d be interested to see a baby- boomers edition featuring mature men 55-65 who are handsome and fit but find themselves single and yearning for a partner to enter their Golden years with.

17. Andy Silver says:

If I will hear again: connect, and connection and other words from this family I will go bananas. Is English that poor in explaining emotions? damn : have connection lost connection feel connected get connected.. it was like 200 times per episode….. the dates.. dinner and gym in different positions… c’mooon.. unfortunatelly I think the finale was fake.. and all the connection stuff was ignored; let’s get it ‘straight’: he finally picked the cute one :)) the rest was bs…

18. Meredith says:

Give Brandon a chance as Prince Charming!! I loooooove him!!