Comic-Con
Teen Wolf Season 6

Teen Wolf @ Comic Con: Watch the First 10 Minutes of the Season 6 Premiere

In typical Teen Wolf fashion, the first 10 minutes of the MTV drama’s final season are as horrifying as they are confusing — and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

The cold open, first screened Saturday during the show’s panel at New York Comic Con, begins with what could be a quiet, romantic evening for Hayden and Liam. But because this is Teen Wolf, their late-night date is suddenly interrupted by a terrified child begging for help.

And speaking of help, Scott and Stiles — facing the end of high school and a future outside of Beacon Hills — are beginning to think they’re no longer needed to protect their town from that which goes bump in the night. But I’m happy to report that they’re both dead wrong.

In addition to sharing the above clip, the Teen Wolf cast — Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Shelley Hennig, Melissa Ponzio and Linden Ashby, along with series creator Jeff Davis — assembled at Saturday’s panel to reflect on the past five years of the show as they prepare to say their goodbyes in 2017.

Teen Wolf returns for its sixth (and final) season on Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9/8c. Hit PLAY on the premiere video below, then drop a comment with your hopes for the end.

1. Kate says:

I reminded that you cannot watch this show in the daylight because you just can’t see everything with any reflection on the screen. It might end up solving my Tuesday night at nine issue as to what of my many recordings I will watch that night.

2. mike says:

awesome november can’t here fast enough has there been any word The Shannara Chronicles Season 2 realese date

3. Alondra Bricio says:

Omgg The First 10 Minutes Was Soo Good! I Can’t Wait To Finally Watch it!!! 😬😬 I’m Sad It’s The Last Season but It Was An Amazing 6-7 Years 💙😭

4. Kenique says:

Omg I’m super excited
    Nothing beats teen wolf

5. Jaylen says:

Where can I watch the first 10 min.?

6. Daniel says:

Man this is so amazing I’ve been watching teen wolf for the beggining and it’s really sad to hear that it’s ending im gonna cry

7. I NEED MORE omg I can’t wait for the season release. I love how Stiles’ typical humor was in this video with the “THEY NEED US” part. I’m so excited for this season but I also don’t want teen wolf to end :'(

8. Drew says:

Did Andy get to ask if they would very reveal on the show what happened to Danny (Keahu Kahuanui)? This has been bugging me for so long that he just disappeared and his name was never uttered since!

9. MK says:

Thanks, Andy! I know they’ve started filming season 6B. Can we expect Dylan O’Brien to be in it? Thanks!!

• Phoebe says:

There’s no official news on this but it’s going to be very difficult. Dylan O’Brien is shooting American Assassin until the end of December and returns to ‘Death Cure’ in January/February 2017 and 6b wraps in January 2017.

10. Joy says:

Awesome. Cant wait

11. John036 says:

Disappointed but not surprised by the lack of Lydia and Malia in the first ten minutes. Would’ve preferred them over Hayden and Liam but whatever

• Radha says:

Thank you! I was going to watch the sneak peek until I saw it was showing Liam and Hayden. I like Liam but never warmed to Hayden. I’d rather he not have a love interest and he was just hanging out with Mason or Scott. I understand Liam is a main character, but not everyone needs an unnecessary love interest. I’d rather they focused on and developed Liam’s home life and his friendship with Mason which parallels Scott and Stiles’ friendship. For instance we see his step-dad who is a surgeon, and who has mentioned Liam’s mom, but we never saw any more of that. Never saw Mason’s ‘rents which is more forgivable since he’s recurring. Instead, they brought on love interests for both him and Mason that are boring and pointless. We now barely have enough screen time for my veteran characters because they’re sharing the screen with these new characters.

12. sonu says:

Please try to get back derek atleast in one episode.. we are very much egerly waiting 4 his return..

• Phoebe says:

Apparently Jeff Davis tried to get Tyler H back for one episode. ‘negotiations’ failed and Tyler has since said he is NOT returning. Given the crap way Hoechlin and his character were treated by Davis and MTV , who can blame him?

13. Maokai says:

Whatt happen to the dread doctors?