Fall TV Preview

Supernatural Season 12: Winchesters 'Come Home' in Memento-ish Trailer

Continuing its tradition of moody, atmospheric trailers, the Supernatural production team has crafted a time-bending new look at Season 12.

The video hits rewind on the Winchesters & Co. for a dialogue-less, Memento-like preview of Hunter Mary, the brothers vs. the British Men of Letters, a weeping(?) Lucifer (guest star Rick Springfield) and more. It concludes with a final message: “Come home.”

In addition to the returns of Samantha Smith and Elizabeth Blackmore as Mama Winchester and Lady Toni, respectively, Season 12 will welcome back Adam Rose as Aaron Bass in Episode 5.

Supernatural returns on its new night, Thursday, Oct. 13 at 9/8c on The CW.

Press PLAY above to view the video, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Writerpatrick says:

I feel like watching that backwards.

2. Rob Horine says:

Even for Supernatural. That was weird.

3. ninamags says:

That was way cool. Very film noir-ish.

Kinda spooky too.

It looks like maybe there were 2 or 3 episodes mixed in.

4. Carrie says:

That was freaky. I can’t believe how excited I am about the new season when the show has been on for 11 years. It’s still my favorite and I still love it.

• I truly agree. I love the show and always will. I am confused by that tho but I do love the show so much

• Laurie says:

Carrie, I totally agree. I thought that it came on last week & I missed it; therefore, I was searching my on demand channel wondering why I couldn’t find it. If I miss an episode, I can always watch it on my dear channel.

5. Sharon Steven says:

I hope that this was will not b the last season 4 Supernatural. I have been a fan of the show since 2006. Season 1 of 2005, I was able 2 watch the reruns on TNT. I was there when they battle the women n the white dress; I was there when John have his life 2 the yellow eyes demon 2 save Dean 2 the shooting of Bobby. As u can c I’m a true fan & if I miss any episode, I’ll just get it on demand. There4, million, I’m not ready 4 it 2 end. It’s 1 of my fav shows. 👏✋