Will & Grace Revival

Will & Grace Revival Mystery Solved?

Are Will & Grace — and Jack and Karen — with her, too?

The late NBC comedy’s four Emmy-winning stars — Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally — recently reprised their signature roles for a top-secret project, and evidence suggests Hillary Clinton may somehow be involved. UPDATE: Watch the revival now

Over the weekend, the quartet — all of whom are vocal HRC supporters — began teasing the sorta-revival on social media, posting a smattering of images (including the one above) of themselves on what appeared to be a recreation of the series’ iconic set. And then on Monday, McCormack unveiled a teaser clip that included the politically-tinged message, “A band of heroes WILL assemble… to protect the world from aliens AND destruction… only an act of GRACE can save them… in their battle for what IS right… only they can bring America BACK from the brink.”

At the end of the video, Mullally’s Karen can be heard declaring, “Make America Bueno Again.”

Sneak a peak at the clip below and then post your theories in the comments!

1. Dave says:

Yawwwwn. Liberal BS. Debra Messing is a joke. These four are going to look so foolish in November. #trump2016

• GuessWhat says:

I’m surprised you follow this site at all. Or watch any TV, listen to any music, etc. Other than Joanie Loves Chachi reruns and Ted Nugent LPs.

• Tracey says:

I am with you Dave. #trump2016

• Simon says:

Great then follow Dave to the comments section on FOXNews please. Because I will say the same thing to everyone I hear who supports Trump…….. Trump made fun of a disabled person. I cannot get passed that period. Oh and then there’s all the racist misogyny the spews from his orange face!

• thisismenow says:

You’re trying to make a sensible conclusion with someone who is beyond basic comprehension skills. I have yet to meet anyone with any ounce of intelligence to realize that Trump is running to benefit his company. He plays into the hatred of others to fuel his rise. The guy is an exceptional con man. I’ll give him that.

• Rozie says:

Hate to break it to you, but people with viewpoints other than those prescribed by the DNC are allowed to post here. Part of growing up is learning tolerance of those who have differing viewpoints.

• Mark Johnson says:

Rozie, if only Trump could learn to have tolerance for those who have differing viewpoints or those who are just different, then he might be a viable candidate for President. It’s a shame that his supporters don’t judge him by the same standards that they judge others.

• Common Sense says:

Only a brain dead, treasonous person would vote for Trump.

• mamamitzvah says:

How do you do? I am a “brain dead, treasonous person”. I am also deplorable, irredeemable and, apparently I live in a basket. Nice to meet you.

2. Haz says:

Honestly it doesn’t matter who you support the fact is Debra Messing has been quite awful on Twitter. It’s one thing being passionate about a candidate but she gets down right nasty with anyone who disagrees with her, or do not share her views.

• Victoria says:

Totally agree with this. It’s one thing to disagree but to tell someone that they are stupid or wrong or be nasty to them is another thing. I remember when Messing dragged Gwen Stefani into a Twitter argument with Blake Shelton and thought of how inappropriate and out of place that was. There was no need for that.

• Mark Johnson says:

Victoria, I don’t like to call anyone stupid and I’m pretty sure that Debra Messing doesn’t do it very often either but these are very worrying times. A man who shares many of the same characteristics of Adolf Hitler is at risk of being elected as President, and a large number of Americans are being taken in by his hateful rhetoric just as large numbers of Germans were taken in by Hitler. Because people with charisma and populist messages – who claim to have all the answers to people’s woes – can fool a lot of people, I’m not saying that Trump wants to exterminate Mexicans or Muslims but he demonises them in ways that are not dissimilar to how Hitler demonised Jews in the 1930s. These are dangerous times in the views of many, so maybe that explains Debra’s behaviour.

3. SJ says:

They’re all going to look so stupid when Trump wins. I’m LIVING for the fallout of Trump’s win. Will Jill Solloway cry? Oh well, another series I won’t be rewatching any time soon…

4. David walker says:

Wow really. The Hollywood elite is pushing for a liberal canadate? How was this not your blind item? It’s too much of a shock.

5. Rob says:

Conservatives live in a perpetual state of fear of change. Their comments are typical, the world has gone to shit due to liberal policies but in reality neither party is perfect but conservatives are a scary bunch. (I should know I live in NC) It depends on how open to change you are because change is inevitable – Deal with it.

6. So what was “solved”? … nothing, but a misleading title to this article.

7. Yolanda says:

I’d actually kill to have Will & Grace back for at least a limited series run. We would just pretend that the horrific series finale was just a bad dream. I need that four back in my life!

8. Lesa says:

LOVE! Bring them back! My cable co. took away on!y channel that was airing W&G reruns. LOGO! I want it back and I want W&G back! New shows please. So many laughs and I felt like my friends were back.

9. Snoopy says:

I missed Will and Grace. All the actors still have the same chemistry and it was so funny. Wish they will bring back the show.