Exclusive
Adam Rose Supernatural

Supernatural Brings Back Adam Rose to Help Sam and Dean Fight Hitler

Supernatural is exhuming a Führer-ious piece of mythology in Season 12, tapping Adam Rose to reprise his role of Aaron Bass as Sam and Dean prepare to do battle with Hitler.

The Veronica Mars vet previously appeared in the Season 8 episode “Everybody Hates Hitler” as the grandson of a member of the Judah Initiative, the secret group of rabbis formed to fight the Thule Society. Rose’s character reappears in this season’s fifth episode, which, not so coincidentally, also features the return of the Thule Society.

“[They] want to enact their master plan and bring back Hitler,” showrunner Andrew Dabb previously teased to TVLine. “Sam and Dean are going to fight Hitler, and that’s opening up some interesting doors for us in terms of just doing some more crazy stuff.”

Supernatural Season 12 premieres on its new night, Thursday, Oct. 13 at 9/8c on The CW.

1. Nicole Walker says:

I love Supernatural, but good grief, they bring back everyone except revisit poor Adam whose soul is still stuck in Hell or somewhere being tortured as an unfortunate casualty of the Winchester vs Angels vs Devil saga with his brothers giving him nary a thought. If we can wrap up Castiel’s vessel’s story, we can give Adam a happier end, too. Sheesh.

• Rob Horine says:

I don’t know. Right now Lucifer is out of the cage. And Chuck (All Bless Chuck) alluding to that he took Michael out of the cage. Maybe he did the same for Adam (Chuck did send Kevin to Heaven)? Maybe there is so little of Adam’s soul left it can’t be rescued.

• evave2 says:

I don’t remember Chuck taking Michael out of the Cage. He just said Michael was ‘really’ messed up (Hell is a toxic place and poisons all that are present there). If Chuck let Michael out, where did he put him?

• Art says:

No one cares about Adam, lol.

• clintbrew says:

sam and dean forgot about him in the High school musical episode the episode where high school kids did a play based on Chuck’s supernatural books but i do hope they save him in the final season

• TREE says:

Maybe mom will have a say about adam, i mean it IS her husband’s son after all.

2. Rachel says:

It’s about time!

3. Deborah Mora says:

Love super natural! should bring back arch angel Gabriel too :)

4. Yay! Adam tried to be all myterious about his trip to Vancouver last week, but this is what we were hoping for… Really enjoyed Aaron in his first appearance, so I’ve been hoping he’d be back ever since then.

5. ninamags says:

EHH is one of my favorite episodes!! So glad Adam is coming back!!

Good stuff.

I do love my cover boys also!!!! Yay, show!!!!!!

6. And they’re bringing back his golem, too, right? I loved that guy!!!

• evave2 says:

I also loved The Golem (I looked him up on IMDB.com and it seems whenever they need a ‘huge’ guy, the actor plays him. He was the ghost in Hell House and the Scarecrow in that episode; also the giant monster in the High School Musical episode.

7. Chris says:

Remember everyone talking about the brother Adam. He was already dead and in heaven by the time he was introduced. The angels brought him back as a vessel. If chuck really did fix everything Adam should be in heaven if his soul was even still there. The Adam story arc was dead before it even began

8. I love how the villains gradually progress to worse and scarier villains (eg, Lucifer, Amara) and then they go, ‘you know who’s worse than all those demons and monsters and crap? Hitler.’

9. thebookprophet says:

Hopefully more gay jokes to go along with it. Dean and Aaron flirting was the best thing ever

10. Carrie says:

I really liked that episode. I was hoping they’d bring him back.

11. dean says:

This is the first thing I’ve heard about the new season that I’m actually excited about.

12. JScout says:

I was kind of doubtful about a Hitler episode. But, they did a terrific job – I loved that episode. Aaron Bass was a wonderful character. I hope they bring back the golem, too. I’m looking forward to this one.

13. Ugh, I can’t stand Aaron. I hope he doesn’t eat up too much screen time.