1. Lyn says:

So it’s the love child of The Bachelor and Boy Meets Boy? I enjoyed BMB, never watched The Bachelor, I’ll give it a shot.

2. Josh Emerson says:

This looks terrible. I won’t be watching. The thing I don’t get is, what makes this lead guy so special? Why would the guys on this show want to date him so badly rather than, say, each other?

3. Matthew B Lawler says:

Seriously today I found a more stereo typical group personally I’m offended as a gay man that this is what they’re giving me as the first real gay dating show a bunch of catty flamey femme pretty boys

4. Matthew B Lawler says:

I hate that when she post won’t you go back and edit that should’ve said could they have found a more stereo typical group of gay guys all the shows going to do is perpetuate negative stereotypes of gay men and once again reinforce that if you don’t have six pack abs you aren’t worthy of love in the gay community

5. Matthew B Lawler says:

I give up my voice to text is determined to make me look like a complete imbecile

6. J says:

Dang. Fame whore Robby has found his way on another reality show. Please give it up

7. Hope says:

This looks awesome!!! I cannot wait!!!!