1. Guy says:

I can’t be the only one who thinks there might be more matches in the contestant’s house than with the suitor, right? LOL

• Steven says:

I feel the same way. Should be interesting.

• MattySi says:

Oh yeah. There will be a ton of hooking up I’m sure.

• Matthew B Lawler says:

And it’s at mentality that is probably why there has yet to be a true gay dating show before of this type because that’s what everybody thinks that it’ll just be an orgy between the contestants is of course gay guys only think with their little head I remember when MTV did a shot of love with Tila tequila as a bisexual bachelorette and they had all of the male and female contestants sleeping together in the same room on a giant bad that was actually a hook up I believe between a male and female contestant

2. Ron says:

Mmm. Yes, please!

3. Andy Cohen says:

He sounds like an arrogant douche who’s very skilled at bull$hitting. Exactly what I’m looking for…said no gay man ever.

4. Charlie’s definitely Christopher Abbott doing a performance piece, right? Otherwise, it has to be his twin or something.

5. JP says:

It’ll be more like Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise than regular Bachelor/Bachelorette because they are living with people they may be interested in. Should be a hot mess aka must see TV, just surprised Bravo didn’t jump on this idea years ago.

• Steven says:

They did, it was called Boy Meets Boy back in 2003. But they had a messed up twist where some of the men in the house were straight and pretending to be gay.

• Mark says:

Lol I always remember the Mad TV sketch where Michael McDonald plays Andra, the best friend on Boy Meets Boy. She runs around screaming this is BS while on Hollywood squares. It’s quite funny!

6. Matthew B Lawler says:

Well I’m all for progress and they’re being an actual gay dating show without a twist like boy meets boy had the choice of some of the guys were straight I remember a dating show on Fox that got canceled after a handful that of episodes were secretly some of the male contestants being were secretly gay and if she chose a gay man he earned a cash prize however the problem I have with the show just like I have with the straight dating shows it is it’s always model perfect people it’s never actually average every day men and women getting a chance at love it’s a bunch of people would have no problem getting dates in real life oh wait a minute they did try that it was called average Joe only then they brought in the hunks and both seasons as soon as the hunks were introduced the lady forgot all about the average you guys and chose a good-looking douche bag

• kevstar69 says:

The only time you’re going to see average looking people is on trashy daytime talk shows like Jerry Springer, court shows or on the news.
      TV is all about ratings. They are in the business of making money. They are not going to risk losing it, by putting less attractive people on it.

7. Matthew B Lawler says:

He needs somebody on the same schedule as he is because he travels so much for work so basically what he saying is I don’t have time to actually devote to a relationship because work is my priority but she’ll give me wrong there’s nothing wrong with being successful and working hard but he basically makes it sound like he doesn’t have time to actually develop a meaningful relationship

8. John says:

This guy is fake trash, a racist former escort lol
    Logo you tried! But failed!

• kevstar69 says:

They tried to paint Caleb as a racist homophobe before the Big Brother season he was on aired. He ended up being friends with Frankie, the SUPER gay brother if Ariana Grande.
      He was later cast on Survivor, then befriended a gay Asian man. That same gay man cried when Caleb had to be medically evacuated.

9. readenreply says:

I’m gay and I’ll pass. Looks like shallow stereotypes on parade.

10. Max says:

Looking for a man who’s “humble” apparently doesn’t apply to himself, LOL!

11. Tim says:

Why are there any Asian guys on the show?