Exclusive

Power Sneak Peek: Ghost Learns Holly Was Pregnant — Will He Tell Tommy?

Power‘s Tasha doesn’t know exactly what’s up between a newly (and mysteriously) reunited Ghost and Tommy, but in this exclusive sneak peek from Sunday’s episode (Starz, 9/8c), she does have some crucial intel about the late Ms. Holly.

“What happened, they break up?” Tasha asks her estranged husband, jumping to her own conclusion. “She told him about the baby. He f–ked it up, right?” [Cue Ghost nearly choking on his drink.]

While Ghost and Tasha talk, Tommy drinks out in the background. And if Mr. Egan seems like he’s in shock, series star Joseph Sikora says, that’s because he is — after all, Tommy killed his girlfriend during a rage blackout — and “he will be devastated” if/when he finds out that Holly was carrying his child.

RELATED Starz Developing Pole Dancing Drama Pussy Valley, ‘Womanhood’ Comedy Dirty Girls Social Club

“One of the heartbreaking things [about Episode 5] is when Tommy just says to Ghost, ‘Help me,’ and we see Holly’s dead body on the floor,” the actor tells TVLine. “He doesn’t know where to go and who to turn to, and if Ghost had not shown up in that apartment at that time, I feel like Tommy may just have stayed there in that nearly catatonic state for days.”

Press PLAY on the video above to watch the action unfold.

1. Marva Blanc says:

I’m literally losing my mind waiting on next weeks episode,Tommy and Ghost back together, I love Power hands down

2. John McMullen says:

Joseph Sikora is such a great actor that Holly’ s death scene was very believable and accurate. I mean, the picture of rage on his face as he was strangling her was over the top!! Is there an Emmy for most believably violent scene? Because if there is, both Joe and Lucy should both win. He, for the quality of the violence;and, she for being the very believable victim. This has to be one of the best shows on TV at the moment. Even your executive producer (50 Cent) is a most menacing presence. I mean, Dre and myself really believed that he was going to toss Dre’ s daughter out the window!! Keep up the great work folks!!

3. Jennifer says:

Heartbreaking? I’m glad she’s dead and off the show so that I can stop fast forwarding the scenes she is in…

4. Alva b. says:

I was on pins and needles watching this episode and can’t wait for Sunday. I agree Tommy would’ve been in that apartment for days. One thing Tommy doesn’t like and that is to pushed and be berated, he just gets into these uncontrollable rages when that happens. I love him boy.

5. flowerduh says:

OMG!! That’s all I can say.

6. Panichi Daniels says:

Best show on tv right now! I cant wait til the next episode..will Ghost tell Tommy about the baby?!!!…will Tasha find out that Holly is dead?!! ..good riddance to Holly btw….

7. Mimi417 says:

That scene was long overdue. Didn’t think she was going to go at Tommy’s hands but at least she’s gone. She was too intrusive, impulsive and just a nuisance. What did shock me though, was 50 threatening to throw that baby out the window…that scene was very hard to watch. Love Power!

8. Charise says:

Great show but can we ease up on the sex scenes especially Ghost and Angela (chemistry has changed or we seeing it too much) please let Ghost tell Tommy about her being pregnant the bond they share as friends make the storyline

9. Gracious says:

Ghost and Angela sex scenes has become soo boring, Great Show tho,……I LOVE TOMMY

10. Maile says:

This show is by far the best in writing and acting that TV has seen in a long while! Absolutely riveting and entirely captivating! My hats off to the whole team in front and behind the scenes, you guys are incredible! Thank you for giving us viewers something so tantalizingly delicious to continually feed off of!! Bravo! I hope this show and it’s team receiveso awards in plenty that are so deserved and due! ;)