Exclusive
Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars: Pastor Ted Returns in Season 7B — Good News For Ashley?

Pretty Little Liars is getting some divine intervention before it wraps its seventh — and potentially final — season.

Ed Kerr will return to Rosewood as Pastor Ted in the second half of Season 7, TVLine has learned exclusively, though the reason behind his return remains anyone’s guess. We last saw Ted towards the end of Season 5, at which point he discovered some of Hanna’s mom’s dirty little secrets.

Will Ted be walking Ashley down the aisle? Performing (yet) another funeral? Giving A.D. one last shot at redemption? Sadly, we’ll have to wait until Season 7B to find out.

Fortunately, there’s plenty to look forward to in the meantime: Freeform recently teased that the show’s Aug. 30 summer finale (8/7c) will introduce a number of game-changing twists, including a major death, a paternity bombshell and even a potential pregnancy.

What do you think brings Ted back to town? And what are your hopes for the remainder of PLL‘s seventh season? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Ashley says:

That’s cool I hope Ashley and Pastor Ted get back together. Anyways though I hope that we see a Ezria, Spoby, Haleb weddings and/or babies :). I wish we could find out who this A is and it’s clearly not Mary Drake. I’m with Hannah on the Fact that Noel is involved.

2. charlie says:

Do we even know that they’re broken up? We’ve barely seen Ashley since the time jump…

3. BritBrat says:

Maybe he’s the father of Mary’s baby?

4. A says:

Where is Ashley? She`s my favorite PLL mom and I want to know why she is MIA this season!

5. Kiera Cusack says:

He could well be the father of Marys baby. The doctor mentioned the treatment of the patients at Radley before the rules. Could that mean the women were raped and the doctor ‘sorted’ it until he lost his licence?

6. Brooke says:

Hanna better not die. Or I will send a rude message to Marlene King. And Aria being ad that’s gonna be a major twist. I’m going to be upset with they one too. And I’m sure I won’t be the only fan upset with these two issues.

7. TAB says:

Maybe he’s Charlotte’s killer? I mean it happened at the church…wouldn’t the pastor be the first suspect? Lol

8. Darsey says:

About the twists i think it would involve Emily and her loving circle.
    This season is seriously messing with my head so far!

9. Tvpromosclip says:

William Guest (former pip). Gladys Knight does NOT owe her dad William Guest anything!!! The best thing that ever happened to Gladys was to go solo and have her brother Bubba work along side of her. Soul Train was NOT honoring Gladys Knight and the Pips. They were honoring Gladys Knight. The Guest family sound like some very disfunctional people if they think that William Guest deserves to be recognized in Gladys becoming a legend. Stay out of other people’s business! Soul Train has no reason to recognize William Guest. He never did make anything of himself after being PIP. The word is that he is broke! Anyway