I Am Cait Cancelled

I Am Cait Cancelled After 2 Seasons

Caitlyn Jenner‘s journey of self-discovery has come to an end — on TV, at least.

E! is not moving forward with a third season of the Jenner-led docuseries I Am Cait, the star confirmed Tuesday on Twitter:

I Am Cait, which chronicled Jenner’s new life as a transgender woman, arrived in July 2015 to huge ratings — its premiere drew 2.7 million viewers and a 1.2 demo rating, on par with Keeping Up With the Kardashians — but slowly declined as the first season progressed; the finale netted 1.2 million.

By the time Season 2 rolled around in March, viewership had dropped off considerably; only 745,000 viewers tuned in for the premiere of what would become the show’s final season.

Your thoughts on I Am Cait‘s cancellation? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. SJ says:

Poor Bruce. Off to the next attention-grabbing scheme…

2. Shaun says:

Now she can go back to being irrelevant.

• Lyn says:

When did he [still a guy] stop being irrelevant? IMO the entire KKlan are certifiable. I realize it’s SoCal where lunacy is tolerated [practically de rigueur] but seriously?

3. David4 says:

Thank god, she is nuts!

4. Ken says:

I actually enjoyed watching the stories of Candis Cayne and some of the other girls more than Caitlyn.

• Jamie says:

Right? Give Candis Cayne a show, E! Caitlyn appearances aren’t necessary.

• Ben says:

+1. Me 2. Caitlyn giving her first baby steps felt boring/mousey/cold in comparison to the other girls that were already there. But still yet… It was interesting to watch during the first season. I learn a lot about the transgender people struggles and i’m able to empathize more with them now.

5. Et al. says:

My condolences to the fan.

6. Deborah says:

Bruclyn made the mistake of making it too much about the Kardashians everybody’s tired of them.

7. I am one who stopped watching Bruce Jenner make an ass of himself. He is old enough to just live his life as it was intended and not transgender his foolish self. Shame on him and shame on E! for airing it.

8. nikita says:

Soooooooooooooooo happy. Now E!! Please cancell Keeping up with the Kardashians, is long over due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Dizzle says:

Wish there was a Candis / Chandi spin off! A lot of the time the supporting cast were so much more interesting, and able to hold my attention more, than Caitlyn.
    I would watch the hell out of a show about them two!

10. TJ. Church says:

All we need now is E!’s version of Andy Cohen hosting a show called “I Am Sorry…”, where they apologize for ever putting a show on featuring any of the Karashians (most of whom celeb-sites repeatedly point-out are genetically Jenners, anyway), including Kim, who is ironically only famous b/c a has-been actor-turned-musician put a camera on her.

11. Alec says:

Finally. This season was a disaster. But changing the subject, here you see the difference between democrats and republicans: democrats disagree with her on almost every issue but still respect her as a person. Republicans agree with her in every issue and are calling her Bruce.

12. keniri says:

I hate to say this but the FCC should ban anyone from the Kardashians from appearing on any broadcast on TV in any form.

13. L. Lopez says:

…and boom goes the dynamite.

14. luduriska says:

Good the show was a joke.He looks like travesty. Shame on you Bruce.

15. Courtney Cook says:

Super bummed. I absolutely loved the show and wanted to see it continue

16. Morris says:

Really i didn’t think she should had a show n the first place she dont no the struggle some trenger have to deal with in life

17. Howard Hughes says:

I find this whole scenerio disgusting and demeaning. If He (she wants to dress like a woman okay) but to cram it down our throats sorry get out the remote control. Almost as disgusting as the Kardashians!! E needs to get some quality shows going!!

18. Carrie says:

I enjoyed and appreciated the TV show on E! “I am Cait”. In this evolving world, it was nice to see someone with great courage share their new found personal freedom. Watching Cait being Cait and no longer having to hide herself. I Know that there are so many people who are facing the same situation who can’t be their authentic selves. I am married to someone in this situation. I have great empathy and compassion. I wish that more people would open their hearts and minds.

19. Emily says:

This show was/is awesome. It helps educate many of us & so sorry to see it go.

20. missy says:

never should have came on tv In the first place disgrace to society

21. Bob Bradshaw says:

Cry me a river! (playing my invisible miniature violin.)

22. Debbie says:

Hi I just loved the show and can’t believe it is cancelled. I hope cait will be back doing something, I just love her courage.

23. Jeanne says:

He/She Sammy is a manipulator and wants
    Everything to be about him. If you go back to the older KUWTK Shows you will see his
    Self serving manipulative ways🙃
    Bye bye Bruser/Catylin

Have a fab life

24. Jane says:

Good that show was dumb as he’ll be was in competition with himself Lord have mercy on these people

25. Lorine says:

Caitlyn was very boring. It seems as if when she got her show, she was mean to her family. I can’t relate to someone that said things about their family to make them self look good. Family is family they have your back when no one else does. How you treat people is how the public see you.

26. alex says:

At least don’t spoil the fun of all the fans..we are eagarly waiting fr ur anime..baby steps was a best anime we all fans believe that..so at least fr them the fans WO r waiting fr it…plz plz don’t brk the heart..me to I m eating fr the season 3, ..I hope u won’t disappoint us..ur anime fan.

27. jason says:

I think the the show was a great thing about being a transgender person who is going through the process of discovering their real identity and the meaning of life and happiness we need more tv shows like that or in life