Charisma Carpenter Lucifer

Charisma Carpenter Cast on Lucifer — as a Playmate With a Secret

An Angel favorite is now hanging with a real devil.

Charisma Carpenter is guest-starring in a Season 2 episode of Fox’s Lucifer, the Buffyverse alumna shared via Twitter. TVLine has since confirmed that Carpenter will be playing Jamie Lee Adrienne, a former Playmate with a lot of party years on her. Married to a once-successful action star, Jamie Lee’s demeanor suggests sadness and pain — or that she is hiding something….

Lucifer returns on Monday, Sept. 19 at 9/8c; Carpenter will appear in the fifth episode.

Previously announced Lucifer Season 2 castings include new series regular Tricia Helfer (playing the fellas’ mother), recurring player Aimee Garcia and Sopranos Emmy winner Michael Imperioli (as the angel Uriel).

Carpenter’s previous TV credits also include Greek, The Lying Game, a Chicago P.D. arc, episodes of Scream Queens and Sons of Anarchy, plus hosting ID’s Surviving Evil.

VIDEO: Lucifer Cast Talks Mum’s
‘Anger and Resentment’ — Plus: Tom Ellis Raps!

1. steven says:

Not even Cordelia could get me to watch the Devil’s show.

2. George says:

I’m a religious man myself and I watch it. It’s a fun show that I find entertaining. Just because you believe in God doesn’t mean you can’t watch shows that deal in religious names or beliefs. I’ll never understand why some people get so up tight about it. to each his own I guess.

3. kate says:

I wonder if Uriel is also a brother of Lucifer and Amiendiel? I get a kick out of this show, which actually really found its real legs about five episodes from the end. I think I could have taken or left it before that (its an episode where a restaurateur was killed) where suddenly it was like the show really found itself.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Follow the link; he is.

• Stephen Clouse says:

From what I understand, Uriel is one of the four Archangels. There’s Michael, Gabriel (both mentioned in the Bible), Raphael and Uriel. I’m not sure if these are the Four angels bound in the “great river Euphrates” (Rev. 9:14-15), or if those were fallen angels. I’m going to have to look that up!
      Plus, I’ve missed a few episodes, but I’m looking forward to season 2!

4. Gorgia Madman says:

Happy to have Charisma on my favorite new show from last year. I’m a Southern Baptist and I LOVE the show. God’s love may yet save the devil!

5. lrdslvrhnd says:

And they can even use her actual Playboy photos for Lucifer to admire!

6. kristinaallenvacations says:

Wasn’t sure about this one last year so never got around to checking it out, but with all this cool casting news and the mythology they’re exploring, it’s definitely on my list now!

7. tjchurch2001 says:

May watch it (On-Demand or something), but keep hoping she will add to list of “Mars” names on “IZombie”.

8. DarkDefender says:

Every new casting article gets me more excited for season 2.

9. Michael Summerset says:

On many shows being a playmate might be a negative thing, but somehow it works for Lucifer.

10. She doesn’t seem to age at all.

11. matthew b Lawler says:

Sucks that she’s only doing one episode they should’ve cast charisma as the mother

12. Ella says:

She is so fantastic, can’t she get a regular position on something already? I need to have Charisma back on my TV on a weekly basis. I don’t watch Lucifer but I’ll tune in for her.

• Jake says:

“can’t she get a regular position on something already”
      Is that a joke – her being a playboy model and all…?

13. amysue4772 says:

Ohhhh, this show has the best casting.