Arrow Flash Supergirl Crossover Preview

Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends Put Their Best Feet Forward in 4-Way Crossover Tease From Stephen Amell

Stephen Amell played a game of footsie with fans of The CW’s bigger-than-ever roster of superhero shows, by sharing a “first look” of sorts at this fall’s four-way crossover between Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Without comment, the Arrow star dropped onto Twitter a simple but rather awesome photo of… feet. Namely, the unmistakable footwear donned by his Oliver Queen, Grant Gustin’s Barry Allen, Melissa Benoist’s Kara Danvers, Caity Lotz’s Sara Lance and Brandon Routh’s Ray Palmer when they fight baddies as Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, White Canary and The Atom.

It’s a bit early for the actors to be together to actually film the December episodes, so it’s more than likely they were assembled for a pre-season promotional shoot of some sort.

Details on the precise when of the epic four-night, four-way crossover  — let alone the how and the where — are thus far scarce.

The CW superhero slate kicks off its new seasons starting Tuesday, Oct. 4 (with The Flash Season 3).

VIDEO: Team Arrow Previews ‘The End of a Chapter,’ Oliver’s Reaction to a Harsh Truth, Felicity’s New (Marked?!) Man

1. Meghan says:

Are we sure that those are Benoist’s feet and not Lonsdale, Holland, or Drameh? Most likely Benoist but I haven’t seen any confirmation anywhere

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

I’ll do a bit more forensic research without looking like a fetishist here in TCA ballroom…. But on first blush, we can rule out Kid Flash (the heel) and Speedy (her boots have been black/dark)….

UPDATE The ribbing on inside of calf/ankle matches Supergirl’s boots.

• Mary says:

It’s not Lonsdale’s (Kid Flash’s) boots. His are the same shade of red as the Flash’s boots or they are gold colored. They are also not Drameh’s (Firestorm’s) boots as his probably match his pants which are a dark gray/black. As for Holland, I have no idea who they’re playing but I doubt their boots are a bright red. If you meant Hoechlin, then yeah it could be his boots, but he’s not starring in a CW show, just guest starring for two.

2. Phun says:

Even though it’s just boots/legs, just the pic itself is just AWESOME! So looking forward to this 4 show crossover.

3. aaron says:

I know the odds are very slim to none but hopefully KC was there as Black Siren or another incarnation of Black Canary.

• John036 says:

I agree. It’s honestly annoying how even though Katie Cassidy is a series regular on all the shows, we don’t know when she’s returning to the ‘verse after the premiere of Arrow.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

She is a series regular across all the shows (namely Arrow/Flash/Legends).

• ndixit says:

I am honestly curious about what that means. As in how frequently is she going to appear? Having a series regular contract must stipulate a significant amount of appearances, otherwise it would be kind of a waste. Unless it is regular in name only to keep KC on hand for when they want her.

• Carla Krae says:

Normally, a regular on one series means a minimum of 13 episode out of 22 or 23 in the season. This cross-universe contract stuff is a new thing in TV, so the term “regular” will have a new definition.

4. ninamags says:

Ugh, I hate that I’m gonna have to slog thru an episode of Arrow.

Totally lame.

5. Mo says:

Oddly excited yet wary. With this much fire power mustered against him or her, the villain better be a GREAT one, otherwise, this crossover will be as lame as last season’s.

6. Jason says:

I’m curious to know whether this crossover event will bring Supergirl into the “Arrowverse”

7. Kelly says:

Caity Lotz also posted so not so sure who was first… stephen or Caity… just saying maybe credit both?

8. Joey Padron says:

Excited for crossovers episodes and see the photos of the cast together!

9. Jason says:

Can I put in my request for a scene where Sara hits on Kara?

10. greysfan says:

It’s awesome, except Arrow is involved…yeah the only show I’m not interested in. I only watch in crossovers because you kinda have to.

11. GleekThe100 says:

If it happens, I am going to be so happy. Although I am hoping there will not be much Olicity in the crossover, if they do get back together. Also I want Kara and Sara together maybe, or Kara and Winn. Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow are the best things ever!

12. Mike Rufo says:

What about the batman in the crossover and wonderwomen?

13. Gerri. says:

Looking forward to all the crossovers. Although I can honestly say Legends has been a mess and I would have been happy if they were not involved. Just Arrow Flash and Supergirl would have been better.

14. kath says:

I’m looking forward to the big crossover eps.
    I do wish though that Arrow’s 100th episode had been about Arrow rather than the other shows in the ‘verse. For some of us, it’s not a package deal and Arrow has been bent out of shape too many times because of plotting to prop up the other shows (looking at you, Barry Allen and LoT).

• BeckyBoo says:

I couldn’t agree more Kath. It’s genuinely sad that Arrow, as the show that made all these other shows possible, – and has sacrificed a lot of its own screentime to get them up and running, doesn’t even get to be the focus of its own milestone. Really sad.

15. brenna says:

Really looking forward to this, especially Arrow!