Fall TV Preview
Librarians Season 3 Premiere Date

Librarians Season 3, Michelle Dockery's Good Behavior Get TNT Premiere Dates

The Librarians will opens its latest chapter on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 8/7c, TNT announced at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.

Season 3 of the fantastical drama stars Rebecca Romijn, Christian Kane, Lindy Booth, John Kim, John Larroquette and franchise vet Noah Wyle.

TNT also set a premiere date for Good Behavior, its brand-new drama starring Downton Abbey‘s Michelle Dockery in “a no-holds-barred performance” as a complicated woman trying to regain her life.

Premiering Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9pm and adapted by former Wayward Pines showrunner Chad Hodge from the Letty Dobesh books by Blake Crouch, Good Behavior is described as a “seductive thriller” following Letty (played by Dockery), a thief and con artist who, fresh out of jail, learns of and sets out to derail a hitman’s assignment to kill a man’s wife.

Also on Sunday, TNT renewed the action-thriller The Last Ship for Season 3. Earlier this summer, the network renewed the dysfunctional family drama Animal Kingdom for Season 2, while expanding Season 5 of Major Crimes to 21 episodes.

Elsewhere on the cabler’s slate, Murder in the First is in the midst of Season 3 and Rizzoli & Isles is scheduled to wrap its seven-season run on Sept. 5.

1. N says:

More Rizzoli

2. Frank says:

Bring back Dallas!

3. The Librarians is my favorite find this year! I’m so happy we have a date! I’m so in love with this show <3

4. Teddy says:

Worst show on tv the librarians worst actors ever especially Rebecca Romain Dean Devlin wanted to make Leverage with magic and it sucks. Christian Kane is one hell of a good actor and his talent is being wasted on this mess. There no chemistry at all and bad scripts. Cancel this mess

• Big Mike says:

I like it.

*shrugs*

• Em Cooper says:

Why–because “Teddy” demands it? It’s very good and if you hate it so much why are you even commenting on it? Use your channel selector and turn the bloody channel–it’s not that hard to do. SMDH at some people who whine about a show and demand it be canceled, because they don’t like it. Another special snowflake……

• cuebert1981 says:

Your a moron who has no taste sod off mate!

• Leann s. says:

Sure is a good thing that there’s people out there that actually have good taste. It makes up for people like you who don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Steve says:

Shut it Teddy. You lie. Why are you researching and on a forum about the librarians if you hate it. Makes no sense. You just wanted to see your name on a web page. You have problems. Just go away.

• Susan Znalezniak says:

I don’t know how they get away with such an obvious ripp off of Warehouse 13!

• Jonny Mat says:

Actually The Librarians Started as a made for TV Movie series titled The Librarian: Quest for the Spear and it aired in 2004, while Warehouse 13 first aired in 2009. So if anything Warehouse 13 is the rip off. So get your facts straight before you make false accusations.

• Weddy says:

leverage sucked

• Mike says:

I love it. It is fun.

5. Rachel says:

Please TNT renew murder in the first!!!

6. A says:

Woot! I’m ready for Jacob and Cassandra on my TV again!

7. Lisa King says:

I am very excited that The Librarians has a start date. I am anticipating another great season with awesome guest stars and fabulous story lines. I will see if I can figure the through line before it is completely revealed.

8. Joey Padron says:

Happy The Librarians new season finally to have a premiere date! Can’t wait to see new season this November!

9. Deborah Summers says:

#TheLibraians is the only reason I turn on my tv other than Leverage marathons on Sunday’s. Seriously! I started watching as a huge Christian Kane fan and fell in love with Jenkins character almost immediately. By season two I was looking forward to the character development of Ezekiel Jones who is amazing!! Don’t get me wrong I still tune in for Christian Kane and the whole cast is awesome but there is no one like Jenkins and Ezekiel makes me laugh every episode!!! Except the one where I almost cried (not fair). If you haven’t turned it this is a must see show! Great for the whole family!! There is no better escape #BecauseMagic is with #TheLibrarians

10. ydreier says:

I CANNOT wait for Season 3 #TheLibrarians! What an awesome show with the incredible #ChristianKane. This is entertainment! #Kaniac

11. jksword says:

Awesome! I have been waiting and waiting to hear news about The Librarians! Christian Kane is my favorite actor, so I am super excited for Season 3. I am going to see him at Wizard World in Chicago this month with Kaniacs from all over the U.S. and the world.

12. Louise Shive says:

So looking forward to S3 of The Librarians. It is purported to be somewhat darker with a rougher tougher Stone (played by the inimitable Christian Kane).

13. Mary E. Brewer says:

So can’t wait for The Librarians with my favorite actor/singer/songwriter/stuntman/cook

Christian Kane! He brings his own Magic to the show!

14. cuebert1981 says:

I am very pleased with the series very educational especially about the mad genius who brought electricity to america and not thomas edison! They need to include nikola tesla in the history books….

15. Linda M says:

All I want to know is Why In The World would you cancel such an incredibly well put together show? Why do you keep cancelling great tv series? The cast was so well chosen and interacted so amazingly. The dialog was unbelievably witty. I really will miss this series. It’s getting so hard to find good tv viewing and Rizzoli and Isles was some of the best of this decade.

• Steve says:

Everyone here talking about the librarians. Why are you talking Rizzoli? I really wish people like you never learned to use a computer.

16. Jan says:

Great show!!! Nice stories.

I hope this goes one for a long time as a stable show. Not constantly changing actors and only pleasing the ratings. But just nice new stories.

17. Very excited about S3 of #TheLibrarians. I enjoy a show the whole family can watch. The show is great. It has it all action, drama, comedy. There is mythology, history, fairy tales, magical tales and some folk tales and stories from classic litature. The cast is great. I love Noah Wyle from the Librarian movies. John Larroquette is awesome in his roll as Jenkins. Lindy Booth is sweet and querky as Cassandra Cillian. John Kim is the annoying super ego of Ezekiel Jones. Rebeccan Romijn is no nonsense guardian Eve Baird. My favorit character is that of #JakeStone. I love the dynamics of his character. He is played by Christian Kane who is a very talented actor/stuntman/singer/songwriter/chef. This Kaniac highly approves of this show.

18. Glinda says:

Good Behavior is Sexy and Awesome!!!