Fall TV Preview
Supernatural Spoilers

Supernatural: Jensen Ackles, EP Preview Dean and Sam's 'Happy' Reunion, Taken Homage

The Winchesters will be reunited — and you better believe it will feel so good.

When Supernatural returns for Season 12 on Thursday, Oct. 13 (The CW, 9/8c), Dean and Sam will initially be separated by outside forces and a false presumption of death. But when has that ever kept the siblings from finding their way back to one another?

The brothers’ quest to do just that is complicated by a number of factors. After being shot by Lady Toni in the Season 11 finale, “Sam’s going through hell with the British Men of Letters” who have captured the hunter, executive producer Robert Singer previews. He’s also under the impression that Dean defeated The Darkness and, thus, is dead. “As far as [Sam] knows, the bomb blew up, and that’s what saved the world.”

Adds star Jensen Ackles: Sammy “has no reason to believe Dean would even be coming for him.”

Meanwhile, the elder Winchester is in the dark about his little bro’s whereabouts — but not for long. “Dean’s got to figure out quickly what has happened, where he is, and then it turns into a bit of Taken,” Ackles shares. There’s even a direct shout-out to Liam Neeson’s famous “I will find you” line from the film franchise, the actor reveals.

The good news: That rescue mission “doesn’t take up too many episodes – we get that over with pretty quickly – but they’re action-packed, and all our characters are involved,” Singer says.

And once the Winchesters are reunited, it’s nothing but love. Declares Singer: “They’re happy to see each other.”

1. Aly says:

I hope they’re telling the truth and it won’t take long. Can’t wait to see their reunion!

Please, let it have a hug. They need it and so do us!

2. Linda says:

I really hope it’s no more than 2 episodes that they are seperated but I won’t hold my breath. I definitely want a WINCHESTER BRO HUG! Dean needs Sam and Sam needs Dean. Period.

3. DAn says:

This show is so awful! It needs to end.

4. snazzyo says:

I can’t wait! Lafy Toni messed with the wrong family.

5. Randy says:

Don’t watch it Dan if u dot like it.stay off this page. I can’t wait until it returns…..# supernatural nut#

6. Sonyama says:

I will cherish this encounter. Winchester work best together, always together.

7. D.Hodge says:

Hey Dan if u don’t like supernatural then don’t watch it or comment on a supernatural page. We hardcore fans really don’t care what you think. I hope it never ends.
    I have all 11 seasons so far & Can’t wait to get the 12th.

8. ninamags says:

So happy to hear that the brothers won’t be separated for long.

God help anybody who keeps them apart. I wonder if it will be like what he did with the Stein family? He destroyed them completely.

Also, I wonder if they took Sam all the way back to England? You know it’s love if Dean is willing to go on an airplane for his baby brother.

Is it October yet???

9. Pam R says:

Supernatural has lasted 11 Seasons because the fans Totally enjoy it. It’s that good! The Winchester brothers are so believable because of Jensen & Jared’s phenomenal chemistry. Season 12 will bring in another vessel for LUCIFER. So Rick Springfield will jam with Dean? I never understand someone posting on a site that they hate. So don’t watch & keep your Unfan like comments to yourself.

10. Cheryl says:

I’m with all of you except Dan Downer. I can’t wait for this reunion and I want a hug. Protective big brother Dean is one of the most endearing things about this show. Dean in the Liam Neeson “Taken” role is perfect. Love Sam and Dean, they are the heart of this show and that it was finally returned last season to being “Sam and Dean against the world” with the amulet returned and all those great brotherly episodes. Thank you Jeremy Carver for all you’ve done

11. cassie says:

so for one more year Jensen will have nothing to do, apart play babysitter. he should walk out of there before those morons destroy his career, cause obviously is not enough they don’t give nothing to do on the show, they block his other jobs too. still p** he lost the part on deadpool because of their bs about conflict of filming schedule, when they actually had conflict of interest with marvel. & funny how they have no problem to accommodate snowflake working on other stuff right stuck in the middle of filming spn, but they bring up excuses to sabotage whatever else Jensen wants to do. double standards much. & btw for those who keep bringing up the show continues as long as the actors want, that’s total bs. actors don’t decide how long a show will go on, production company does & since the show (even if it’s total cr** the last years) is a cash cow, will continue until it stops bringing $$$ to the co. as a Jensen fan had enough with their bs & how they treat Jensen, so not only spn goes out of the window, but everything wb goes with it (films & tv shows). instead total rewatch of all marvel films & from now on watching only marvel tv shows.

• Jask says:

Hey crazy pants. It’s not a slavery Jensen actually signed on for another season. No one made him do it. It’s not like the CW has him chained to the show. Yikes your entitlement and assumption that you know best for a stranger is a bit disturbing. JA is a grown up and has made the best decisions for himself. You don’t have to approve of them but no need to share that because quite frankly who cares? He doesn’t need some strange teenager’s approval of his life/career decisions. Actor stans are the worst. You don’t actually know these people – you get that right?

• Brigid says:

None of your rant is true. Jensen has a huge part in the show, it is equal to Jared. That comment about him babysitting is so dumb. This show will end with the actors not renewing. The show could go on without them but then it would be a different show that most fans won’t watch because the whole brotherly love dynamic is gone. You sound cranky and delusional and should probably stop watching for your own health.

• Jay says:

Actually, the network has told Jared and Jensen the show ends when they want out. That’s been reported by the Js, by the CW head, and by Warner Brothers. And I wouldn’t say you’re a Jensen fan; if you were, you would be happy he gives us the incomparable Dean Winchester 23 times a year. You would be happy that *he* is so happy playing the role alongside one of his best friends. You also wouldn’t trash one of his best friends. As for being a babysitter–I guess you missed all of Season10, where Sam had to babysit HIM.

12. Sumaiya says:

I can’t wait! I am so pumped, I feel like season 12 will be just as good as the others! I am literally trembling from excitement, October better come by quick.
    The time it will take for Dean to find Sammy will make me feel heartbroken so they better not take long with the Winchetser Reunion!

13. cureblogger says:

14. Missy says:

Sounds… intriguing! :D

15. Dee says:

I adored season 11. It was the best in years. Can’t wait for 12. In my opinion it was pure genius to bring back Mary, this will open up so many storylines. I Really can’t wait for Dean to go all Liam Neeson on these Men of Letters jerks and get Sam back…and then kick their asses for daring to kidnap and torture his baby brother. Hope he gives them a taste of what he did to the Steins. There had better be a freaking hug dammit! There haven’t been enough Winchester hugs the last few .

16. Linda says:

Sam and Dean gives each other the strength to get things done. When ever they get reunited after a separation, I as a fan,gets a tear in my eye cause of the closeness of the brothers. I’m anxious to see all new episodes.

17. Peaches says:

Sam’s going through hell, you say. Maybe during his time there he can rescue his perpetually forgotten half-brother.

I liked Adam, I understand that a whole lot of people didn’t, but wouldn’t it be nice just to have that glaringly bad plot hole plastered over? Even if they didn’t give Adam any screen time, just someone physically saying, “Hey, that Adam kid? I saved him, and he’s in heaven now. All good.”