Chelsea Renewed Netflix

Chelsea, Lady Dynamite Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix

Netflix has renewed Chelsea for Season 2, 10 weeks after the globe-trotting, Chelsea Handler-fronted series made its debut.

Chelsea’s 90-episode sophomore run will launch in 2017. Season 1 is currently streaming three times a week.

Netflix also announced on Wednesday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour that it has ordered second seasons of Lady Dynamite, its well-received, occasionally surreal comedy series starring actor/comedian Maria Bamford, and Real Rob, in which Saturday Night Live alum Rob Schneider delivers an exaggerated yet brutally honest depiction of his life, interspersed with stand-up comedy performances.

1. webly3 says:

I’m so excited for Lady Dynamite! The first season was phenomenally well done.

2. Bryan says:

I love Chelsea’s show, but she should really get rid of the daytime talkshow elements (read: the music that’s playing when a guest enters).

3. Eric says:

I’m extremely excited about more Lady Dynamite. Maria Bamford is an extraordinary talent. Could have done without Netflix wasting it’s money on more Chelsea and Real Rob though. Now renew Stranger Things already, fantastic show!

4. fatalsin says:

I loved Chelsea on E… I loved her Documentaries on Netflix…Ive read ALL of her books and loved them, however I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of her show on Netflix and I just cant get into it… I hate the format.. I hope since its coming back it will change a little bit and I can enjoy My Chelsea once again

5. Guest says:

So thrilled for Lady Dynamite… Maria Bamford is a genius!!!

6. HAP says:

Lady Dynamite was somewhat uneven from episode to episode, but some were absolutely awesome. I am so glad that this awesome talent gets to do a second season.

7. HAP says:

Chelsea started out with several terrible episodes. I think that she is learning that she needs some of her long time buddies and a round table,