Comic-Con

The Originals Video: Cast Teases New Romance in Season 4, Honoring Cami and Davina's Memories, More Scoop

We hope you like ghost stories, because The Originals is cooking up a doozy for you in Season 4.

The CW drama’s cast, along with executive producer Julie Plec, stopped by TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite (presented by ZTE) to preview what’s to come after the impending five-year time jump. Among the topics discussed:

* How will Hayley explain the whole ‘Elijah is your uncle, but also my boyfriend’ thing to a grown-up Hope? (And does anyone in the cast miss working with the Hope babies?)

* What can we expect from Containment refugee Christina Moses’ new character?

* Does Marcel have any friends left in New Orleans?

* Which soon-to-be-available characters from The Vampire Diaries would the cast like to bring onto The Originals?

Hit PLAY on the interview above, then drop a comment below: What are your hopes for Season 4?

1. Mery says:

We need Caroline in Nola

• Valerie A. Mendez says:

Mery, I so agree but the writers will have to be very careful of when, but for now no Klaus and the rest of his family will have along way to go to be back as a new family. I hope The Originals will go on for seasons to come. I wish the show will come back this fall. But it won’t be back on air till January 2017.

• Hallie says:

Well by the time TVD and the originals start there is a two year gap (TVD FF 3 years and TO FF 5 years) I don’t think that is a coincidence I think the gap will allow her to move characters without it effecting TVD ending

2. NC says:

Please bring back Claire Holt full time!! She is one of my favorite characters and makes this show even better!!

3. Carla Krae says:

To still get the 22 episodes they deserve, dangit. And not have to wait for 2017!

4. Bwhit says:

Daniel Gillies and Joseph Morgan are hilarious together. I absolutely love the promotional videos Joseph does especially when he includes Daniel in them. I’m so excited for this season and including Hope more. I hope the time jump only goes to help the show along and we get at least one more season after this.

5. marianneindia says:

Want to see caroline crossing over to TO world. Can’t wait to see jodice light up the screen.

6. Mely says:

I want camille #klamille

7. Lala says:

I’m glad no one jumped to say they want Caroline or Bonnie to come to TO…those characters need to die with TVD especially Caroline, she’ll def ruin TO….Alaric & Matt are fine I suppose.

• Sharon says:

HaHaHa…Matt or Alaric…Seriously? Yeah that would really help the show.

• Stacey says:

Lol, yes, help the show go even further down in the ratings. Care, Bon Bon, and Enzo on TO would be amazing. I just want a Klaroline endgame and I’ll be happy.

• Lala says:

TO is actually a pretty good show, without all the rubbish romance that has made TVD such a laughing stock…no one is sad to see TVD. At this point Caroline/steroline is the worst part of TVD. Caroline and her whining should just die with TVD, why ruin a perfectly good show. I hope Julie has learnt her lesson regarding prioritizing ships over solid storylines. TO does not need the mess that’s brought about by Caroline. Either she should die by the end of TVD or she should get married to either stefan or anybody else.

8. Stacey says:

I just want a Klaroline endgame and I’ll be happy. I do miss Davina, but I am interested in this season since it will focused primarily on the Mikaelsons. Love JoMo and CMD, they are so funny and sweet. Miss CH and NB, hope they make some appearances.

9. Liv says:

Everyone talks about how TO is the better show, but let me ask one question where are the viewers?? If it was as good as people make it out to be then we wouldn’t be waiting till 2017 for season 4 to air. The original vampires lost the edge that they had on TVD and it clearly shows. The reason why they even have a show was because of this quality and I mad that the writers are trying to stuff Klaus ‘s redemption down our throats. I support Klaroline but I seriously don’t want the TO writers to write it because they will just mess it up. Now that TVD is ending, I say end TO also.

• zed says:

@Liv I agree with you. I had hoped they would learn from all the low ratings the show had particularly the last season, and that they have been put on such a long hiatus- that everything they had done previously is not bringing people back to the show- and once again, they need to scrap the horrible pairing of Haylijah, and concentrate on Klayley relationship. This is about the Mikaelsons and Hayley is not a Mikaelson, even though she is Hopes mother. Also, Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah should have their own stories within the bigger story. But, I see that nothing is learned from passed mistakes. TVD should definitely end, but TO could come back if they pay attention to what the majority of the fans want.