Get those tissues ready, because you’re about to watch The Vampire Diaries cast’s last San Diego Comic-Con interview ever.
The whole gang, along with executive producer Julie Plec, swung by TVLine’s SDCC suite (presented by ZTE) on Saturday evening to preview the CW drama’s epic final season, as well as look back on seven years of blood, sweat and (mostly) tears in Mystic Falls. Among the topics discussed:
* Which dream ‘ships would the cast have loved to see? (Hint: If it were up to Matt Davis, Alaric would have worked his way through all of his former students by now.)
* Which iconic prop is everybody planning to steal from the set before leaving for the last time?
* If Stefan and Caroline do, in fact, get the #SterolineJuneWedding the fans are hoping/tweeting for, will that make Stefan the stepdad to Alaric’s twins?
* Will Bonnie ever get her magic back?!
* And, of course, what are the chances we’ll see Elena in the flesh before the series finale cuts to black? (Spoiler alert: Pretty damn good!)
So hit PLAY on the video above — it’s a little long, but hey, did I mention it’s the last one ever? — then drop a comment with your own hopes for Season 8 below.