Comic-Con

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 'After Dark' Preview: A 'Sexy' New Star, Naked [Spoiler] and Hashtag #Sideboob

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. have been encouraged to “embrace” their new, later time slot, says co-showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen — and with directive, Season 4’s (un?)official “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: After Dark” tagline was born.

COMIC-CON 2016 Exclusive Videos, Casting News, Scoop and More

Speaking with Michael Ausiello at TVLine’s Comic-Con studio presented by ZTE, the cast and producers first talked up the show’s extremely “sexy” new addition: the ’69 Charger that Robbie Reyes aka Ghost Rider (played by Gabriel Luna) will drive.

The topic then turned to the big question coming out of the Season 3 finale: Who is S.H.I.El.D.’s new director? Melinda May earned a few votes from the cast, as did Ming-Na Wen herself — all-Spandex dress code be damned!

From there, it was nothing but s-e-x talk, born out of the ABC drama’s new Tuesdays-at-10/9c time slot. Press play above to hear the cast’s many ideas on how the show could make the most of its “After Dark” home.

1. Hannah says:

100% HERE FOR FITZSIMMONS NUDE

2. Joey Padron says:

Good and funny interview with the cast. Exciting where they’ll go with being on 10 pm timeslot and excited to see Ghost Rider on the show! Can’t wait to find out who new director is!

3. Bryan says:

I thought the hashtag was for chloe benett

4. Robin isabell says:

Every body from the agents of shield looked so good .and just having fun.

5. John NYC says:

The show runner? Her Dad’s an entertainment industry car guy: that’s awesome.

6. Carla Krae says:

Always love interviews with this group. :)

7. The Chloe pile-on at the end :-D

8. Garrett Bridges says:

What was up with Iain? He looked to be in a poor mood. :(

• Christy Snell says:

Iain hates doing press. He only seems to do well when he’s one-on-one with Elizabeth. She’s usually pretty good about teasing him into a better mood. :)

• Bwhit says:

I’ve observed that he’s not really a talker by watching several of their group interviews and panels. In their panel he was funny when asked something. They did a live FB thing and like the other commenter said, he and Elizabeth interview really well together.

9. steven says:

And to make things better, no more Ward.

10. Rick Katze says:

I liked Ward and think he will be missed. But I am looking forward for the new season. Will it be as dark as this past one?

11. Jean says:

Any news on whether Amy Acker is going to visit AOS? Or Once Upon a Time, or Suits, or any other show for that matter? ANYTHING? I need my AA fix

12. ndixit says:

I am pretty ambivalent on the show. My two draws to the show are Ward and Fitz and with Ward gone, my enthusiasm is dimmed because Fitz is never going to be a central focus of the show. I’m pretty much done with Daisy and Coulson at this point. Coulson turned me off with his attitude towards Lincoln and his hypocrisy and the over saturation of Daisy has reached its limit. Also, the addition of Ghost Rider seems quite a big misfit for the show.

13. george says:

Maurissa is such a great actress and singer it’s hard not to resent this show for keeping her from doing more of both.

14. GambitGrey says:

Is the 10pm slot good? I thought the early the better?

15. Jessica says:

MORE FITZSIMMONS SEX SCENES YES!!!! even though I’m sure that Fitzsimmons are going to hell in the next season because it’s agents of shield hahaha

I love them all. I don’t really care much about Lincoln or Hunter and I’m glad that Ward is gone. Kinda miss bobbi though!