Comic-Con

The 100 Cast, EP Talk Season 4, New Pairings (Raven as Clark's 'Daddy'?!), 'Cool' Peacemakers... and Showers

No sooner had Eliza Taylor and the gang from The 100 settled into TVLine’s Comic-Con studio presented by ZTE for their interview with Andy Swift than she took Lindsey Morgan‘s hand and said, “We have an announcement to make. Princess Mechanic — it’s on!”

She was kidding (probably). But even if she was dead serious, other obstacles might stand in the way of a Clarke/Raven coupling. “People want me and Abby to be in love,” Morgan told Taylor. “They want me to be your daddy.”

Also in the video above, the actresses shared their hopes for their characters in Season 4, Henry Ian Cusick discussed the importance of cool peacemakers on TV, Swift shocked the group with some breaking news, and Christopher Larkin promised that, next season, “Monty and Murphy are gonna have a giant battle. People have been waiting for it for years.

“Minimal clothing,” he added, grinning. “Tons of sweat.”

To find out what he threw in about the combatants’, er, crossed swords, you’ll have to press PLAY on the clip above and check it out for yourself.

1. Jim says:

Clarke/Raven would melt my television screen.

2. Steve says:

Wtf? Does everything have to be over sexualized in modern tv?

• Sazzle says:

Over-sexualised and same-sex pairings – so bored with it now, season 3 was a complete car crash because too much time and energy was given to the clexa pairing and Clarke”s faux bisexuality so at this point I just want the show to go back to being a good quality drama. I’m also gay BTW and it still racked me off!!!

3. sam says:

What”s Eliza”s dealio? Seemingly bad mouthing a Bellamy/Clarke pairing? Why are these cast members seemingly focusing so heavily on m/m f/f romantic pairings? And why was Jess Harmon at SDCC? Did she star in something else cos she only appeared in 2 eps of season 3 and was seemingly at SDCC at the expense of other characters like Miller and Bellamy? Why was bellamy not even mentioned at all?

• Gina says:

Probably because of how much crap he got for killing off lexa. So he’s probably trying to focus more on lesbian and gay couples to show he wasn’t “queer baiting” as he was accused of. I mean lexa obviously had to be killed off cuz of FTWD but still. And it kinda pissed me off he even went the clexa route in the first place. He was so set against a bellarke relationship when everyone could see it that he went the opposite direction. I’ve wanted them together since the first season and still do. :(

4. Gina says:

Apparently I’m the only one who is dying for a bellarke relationship still then? lol. I’ve wanted them together since the first season.

5. Jane says:

I’m really glad this show has been renewed, it’s my absolute fave on tv and I love the books too. I admit, for a while I did contemplate whether I’d keep watching after they killed off my fave character Lexa and for a while it really was hard to watch it without her. But I’ve decided I will because after sampling Alycia’s new character on FTWD, I was completely let down, her new character is lame, moody and irritating and certainly not worth any of my time. Lexa did not deserve to be sacrificed for the pathetic Alicia Clark that’s for sure. I can’t understand why Lexa fans were trying to get the 100 cancelled and boycott it for FTWD. Sure the 100 isn’t perfect but it’s a million times better than FTWD and I’m not being biased cause I love TWD too. Personally I think it would make more sense for the fans to want FTWD cancelled or at the very least for her character to be axed on it since neither are getting the best of reviews at the moment anyway. I still hope for a Lexa return one day because Alycia can’t deny that she was so popular and inspiring in that role and that probably 93% of her FTWD fans as someone else said, are her Lexa fans anyway. I will therefore continue to watch the 100 with that in mind in the hope that Alycia might change her mind one of these days and return when she finally realises this.

6. Wildfire says:

Why does there have to be Raven/Clarke when there could be something better Raven /Bellamy 4 life.