Comic-Con
Grimm Comic-Con Panel Season 6 Spoilers

Grimm @ Comic-Con: A 'Monrosalee' Litter (?!), Diana Drama and More

If Silas Weir Mitchell has his way, Grimm‘s Monroe and Rosalee will have not one child, but a “litter” of Wesen when the couple’s pregnancy comes to term.

COMIC-CON 2016 Exclusive Videos, Casting News, Scoop and More

Mitchell and co-star Bree Turner addressed the issue during the NBC supernatural drama’s Comic-Con panel Saturday in San Digeo.

“I just hope it’s a litter,” Mitchell joked, to Turner’s horror. “I’ll help nurse!”

“I like the sound of litter,” co-creator David Greenwalt, with co-star Sasha Roiz interjecting, “Bree’s just knitting a dozen little cardigans!”

The panel — stars David Giuntoli, Bitsie Tulloch, Claire Coffee, Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee, Roiz, Mitchell, Turner and co-creators Greenwalt and James Kouf — took the stage to talk the upcoming Season 6. A few highlights:

* Giuntoli was asked which of Nick’s ladies he would choose: Eve/Juliette or Adalind. “Nick wants to be with the woman who wants to kill him the least,” he joked. “I would like it to showdown in a big, Jerry Springer way.” Tulloch chimed in, “I would just like to say, for the record: Eve does not need a man. If it happens, it happens. But Eve does not need a man.”

* Rosalee’s pregnancy revelation was a happy moment for the pair, but “We’re just going to be worried. Really, really worried,” given that the gang is still in real danger, Mitchell said. But despite the inherent peril, there’ll be room for lighter, fun moments as the Fuchsbau-Blutbad spawn gestates. “I’m sure there’ll be some foot rubs and some pickle requests,” Turner said.

* Whatever happened to Hank’s evil honey? “We didn’t see her die, necessarily, so she may come back,” Russell said of Black Claw operative Zuri.

* “Diana is a parenting challenge,” Coffee joked, noting that her daughter with Renard probably needs a firm hand… but could turn lethal if she doesn’t get her way. Mitchell suggested taking away the child’s creepy dolls. And when someone asked who gave them to her, Kouf and Greenwalt piped up, “We did.”

* Speaking of the creepy kiddo, look for everyone’s favorite babysitters to keep an eye on her at least once in the upcoming 13-episode run. “Monroe and Rosalee are Care.com,” Turner joked. “All we do is care about people, and we fall into their patterns of co-dependency,” Mitchell added, deadpan.

* An audience member, a Portland resident who played one of the jailed Wesenrein in Season 4, wondered when his character might be set free. “When hell freezes over,” the EPs responded. “Which could happen on Grimm!” Mitchell added.

* Another member of the crowd wondered whether Adalind’s kids — Diana and Kelly — would be friends or foes. “The answer is, kinda both,” Greenwalt said, with Kouf noting, “We don’t know exactly what Kelly can do yet.”

* Hornsby said he didn’t mind being the only human character left in the series’ core gang, because wogue-ing looks a little painful. “If I were to do that, I would need a chiropractor and cocoa butter at night,” he said, laughing as he moved his neck awkwardly.

* Roiz worked in a reference to Republican presidential candidate by saying that Mayor Renard was “looking forward to making Portland great again.” Coffee quickly responded, “But Sasha, Portland has always been great,” a sly reference to presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

* Greenwalt reminisced that Wu wasn’t originally in the show; Lee read for the part of Hank, but when they decided to go with Hornsby, “What did we do? We created a part for Reggie Lee.”

1. There are few words for how much I will forever hate NBC if they end this show after 13 episodes. This story, this cast., Portland… Everything about it is perfect. It literally makes me want to cry to think of it being so underwhelmingly treated.

• darkn3ss says:

You and I both, they keep on canceling good shows and leaving nonsense on tv.

• Sarah says:

I have the same feeling as you!!

• Wanda Benn says:

I am right along with you Barbie. I am in love with this show. It is my favorite Prime Time show. Grimm, Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful are my shows. Penny Dreadful is finished and there’s only 2 more seasons of GOT’s. If they take Grimm away, I won’t know what I’d do.

• Me too. It will be so sad to have you missing from my Friday nights. I’ve enjoyed watching Grimm so much. Come on NBC, renew further seasons of Grimm. Thank you

2. darkn3ss says:

Because I feel like giving my two cents I will just say this #Nadalind4ever. I Believe Nick can be a better example for Diana than her power hungry biological dad would ever be. And Where is Bud !! We need some Bud in season 6.

• Pat says:

Im agree #Nadalind Forever , I was waiting for more Nick&Adalind spoilers 😩

• darkn3ss says:

IKR David has been giving us the Nick will go with the one that want to kill him less since they decided to make Adalind go to Renard. I really want #Nadalind to work, I don’t care much for Juliette I like her has eve better. I hope they go with Eve doesn’t need a Man, I would rather Nick be a single father than too see them mess with #Nadalind4ever.

• steven says:

Nick doesn’t live in his house anymore. He and Bud are no longer neighbors.

• darkn3ss says:

Nick and Bud were ever neighbors, so I don’t see the relationship between Bud popping up or not and Nick’s house.

3. Luke says:

San Digeo

4. Carla Krae says:

No relationships or romance except for Monroe and Rosalee, please. That’s the only one they can write correctly.

5. laranewton says:

Interesting but not much details…I am not crazy about spoilers, anyway. They often turn out to be deceptive :-) I don’t want to get into a comment war, but just want to say that the whole “nadalind4ever” stuff is so middle-school-like and I wish the people who love to make these inane nadalind comments would cut it out. IMO, Nick’s relationship with Juliette was the primary driving relationship of the series, and the writers have sent that pair through so many twists that it’s hard to imagine what can happen now. The “relationship” with Adalind is one of the twists, but it has not had the energy or the character of an actual mature, adult relationship. Maybe that’s why the comments seem so immature, because the relationship they are upholding has that nature as well. Who knows what will happen, but if the story line continues with Adalind and Nick as an actual couple, this will definitely be the last year…I had so many friends who just stopped watching when that direction became evident. I’d really like to see this show pick up some more ratings momentum, and hope to see creative and interesting developments for season 6! Looking forward to it…

• blabla says:

From your comment it is obvious that you are a fan of juliet and nick. The serie is a fantasy serie about the grimm and the real hexenbiest and how they are thrown to each other and learn to love each other. Adalind is the first female character who appeared in the show. And she is far more interesting and challenging than juliet. You make it sound that it is the love story between nick and juliet and all the twists around it. But this is the soap, her coming back again and again in any shape or form, she the worst things to him when she had a powers and she is not poor juliet. This is a fantasy serie and all the threads lead to adalind and nick. Juliet is in the way all the time, they should let nick move on with his life and family and not again and again trying to save juliet from whomever or wherever she is. This is redundant.

• darkn3ss says:

Well for someone who doesn’t want to enter into a Ship war, you sure have pretty sugary word, I’m not a middle schooler, but I’m totally going to own up to my #Nadalind4ever, and if that bothers you well suck it up. I was never one of the Juliette haters, but she did not do anything to me either, I always felt that she had more chemistry with Renard that she ever had with Nick. I like Nick and Adalind has a couple better because we get to see their journey from hating each other to friendship, trust and maybe down the road to true partners in war and love. Like Monroe and Rosalee. And to me that a love story that it truly great to see on a fantasy show. Why should I settle for the ordinary love that is Nick and Juliette ( I could watch daytime drama for that. ) So Yes #Nadalind4ever.

6. Britt says:

If they are engaged in real life, we can never get rid of Bitsie.

• darkn3ss says:

We don’t want them to get rid of Bitsie , we want them to keep her has Eve that doesn’t need a man. NO bringing Juliette back.

• Britt says:

We want them to get rid of her because she can’t act.
        She could be eye candy or DG’s baggage, I don’t know, but her lack of acting makes me aware that I’m watching a TV show with a bad actress.

• darkn3ss says:

I have seen Bitsie in other things, so I’m not that bothered by her. I just don’t really care for Juliette. But I do like Eve.

• Marie says:

darkn3ss. You and I are on the same page about mostly everything. I don’t mind her as Eve either but as girlfriend Juliette, I never thought she was a good girlfriend for Nick. She seemed to never have his back. I know in real life they are an item and are probably entirely different than on the show.

7. Sarah says:

Bring back Eve! She was more interesting and also Bitsie acted awesome as eve! But Juliette wasn’t incredible like eve!!! Where is Jush?? Why Diana in the end of season 4 didn’t tell kelly(mother) some people want to kill you??? She should feel that it is a trap! Hope season 6 answer these questions! We love this show so don’t cancel this after season 6 plzzzzz!!!
    #Nadalind4ever

• Marie says:

I would like it revealed that Josh is in fact a Grimm after all. The timing just was not right when his father died. And I hope that Trubel will help him in getting Grimm skills.

8. Barnethy says:

Nadalind forever

9. efendi says:

Very disappointed the series will be cancelled. Another network should pick it up! It’s fun to watch and one of the few series where I like to watch the reruns. I like the episodes when it’s about a new wesen.

All the characters are great though I was sad to see Nick’s Mom killed off. I was also very disturbed to see Nick sleep with Adelaid. After all the pain she caused him; it was stupid of the show’s writers. I really like Trubel and I’m glad she’s back.

I thought the writer’s did too much by blowing up everything. It was unnecessary. The show could have continued for a long time. Maybe they can do a “Dallas,” where Nick wakes up and it was all a bad dream. I know, I know.

10. Marie says:

So funny someone mentioned making this like Dallas where a whole year’s episodes was a dream. Love to see this where Nick has the dream meaning his mother is alive and so many more things.