Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Boss Hints at 'Major Revelations' for Emily and Alison

We may only be four episodes into Pretty Little Liars‘ seventh season, but it’s never too late to start speculating about the next finale — especially when a fan-favorite couple is involved.

During a recent Twitter Q&A with fans, PLL showrunner Marlene King was asked what fans can expect from Emily and Alison in the upcoming summer finale. Her answer, though only two words, is worth a second look:

As with all PLL teases, this could mean something big… or absolutely nothing at all. But in the interest of “something big,” let’s think about what could be coming up for “Emison”:

It could be something good, like a long-overdue conversation about the pair’s feelings for one another, or it could be something not-so-good, like Alison confessing to murdering Charlotte. (Because nothing says “Let’s pump the brakes on this” quite like finding out your friend-with-benefits is a killer.)

Either way, given Emily’s dedication to saving Alison earlier this season, it’s safe to see these two aren’t done with each other yet.

What do you hope one of the “major revelations” will be? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Michael C. says:

We know Alison has a huge reveal coming this summer so it may involve that. Ali is definitely hiding something bad, as evidenced by her guilty pleas for forgiveness in Welby. But Marlene has also said before that there will be conversations about Ali’s sexuality this season, so it could be involved with that too.

2. rebecca says:

Since the girls are selling ‘Emison – endgame’ shirts, I’m going to believe they’re ending up together.

3. charlie says:

It’s obvious they will eventually end up together (the ship’s fans will probably murder Marlene if not), but I just really don’t care about them. I want Ali to be the villain!

4. Hurley says:

This woman overhypes her show so much

5. JM says:

These two don’t even have any chemistry though. Emily has absolutely no chemistry with most of her love interest, with the exception of Maya and we know how that one turned out.

6. Perry Xero says:

Since when have Emily and Ali ever been a ‘couple’? Answer – Never!….Marlene is full of it and loves baiting those 15 year olds. Sure it helps to sell t-shirts LOL! Those Emison fans are getting stitched and I love how Marlene is playing them. FOOLS!

7. Cas says:

I still can’t figure out why people ship these two?

8. Sheetal Kode says:

I don’t think Ali has killed Charlotte. She loved Charlotte and took care for her even after all the horrible she had done to her friends and her. Maybe Ali is hiding something else. PLL is not the same anymore though. The ‘A’ reveal itself was the worst.

9. Aurora says:

I think that those two are hiding something cause when Ali was in hospital she said to Emily we are going to miss our flight u left me why didn’t u come so I think maybe they were going to runaway or something like that just a thoerie.

10. Aurora says:

I think these to are hiding something because when Ali was in the mental hospital and when Emily walked in Ali said we are going to miss our flight why did u leave me I think maybe this ralevation has something to do with that maybe they were going to runaway together or something just a theorie.

11. Amber says:

I don’t like Allison. I haven’t liked her since season 1. Emily needs to find someone who loves her and won’t lie or be shady.

12. Kelsey says:

alison needs to be the villain. not end up with emily. also, i’ve never believed alison had genuine romantic feelings for emily anyway.

emily can end up with paige if she needs to end up with someone.

13. Kelly says:

They are both A

14. Andres Espinosa says:

I hope it’s not Paige

15. Harper A. says:

Is Paige dead yet? Sorry but I cannot stand this character and I really hope Emily doesn’t end up with this person.

16. Raaz says:

Much as I don’t Alison, and like the idea of Emily ending up with Alison even less, i have a theory about Alison’s pregnancy that involves them both. Could Alison have been impregnated somehow with Emily’s eggs?!!