Bloodline Season 3

Bloodline Renewed for Season 3

Netflix is ready to raid the Rayburn family closet for more skeletons: The streaming giant has renewed Bloodline for Season 3, TVLine has learned.

The 10-episode third season will premiere in 2017. Confirmed to return are series regulars Kyle Chandler, Sissy Spacek, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, and Norbert Leo Butz.

“[EPs Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler] have created a riveting family saga featuring one of the most talented ensembles in the history of television. We can’t wait to see what the next chapter holds for the all-too-human Rayburns,” said Cindy Holland, Vice President of Original Content at Netflix, in a statement.

Back in May, prior to the launch of the drama’s second season, Chandler joked to TVLine that the Rayburns had enough secrets to keep the series going “until I’m 92.”

1. Spence says:

YEEEESSSS! So excited to hear this. It’s such an underrated gem

2. JOY says:

CANNOT WAIT!!! I am riveted to the TV when the Rayburns are on!! So happy they’ll be back!

3. LT says:

This is a show where every episode ends and I think to myself…SH*T just got REAL!

4. Awesome news! Can’t wait!

5. steven says:

What about Daredevil?

6. Linda says:

Will Boe Bridges be Returning!!????

7. joycekonig says:

I really like this show, but I wish they would drop about 1/2 of the used of the word ‘F*ck”. Normal people simply do not talk to each other that way.

• Walkie says:

There are plenty of people who speak just like that, especially when under enormous pressure. Very realistic.

8. Elizabeth says:

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. AND IF I HADN’T MENTIONED IT, YES! Haven’t been this excited about a renewal in I don’t know how long…fantastic news!

9. Cactus Rose says:

WOOOHOOO!!! John Rayburn just does not drive off in to the sunset and run away from his problems. Can’t wait for season 3 to see how (or IF) they get out of this mess!

10. sarah says:

So excited! When I read that it may not be renewed I was bummed!

11. Lisa Fray says:

So glad Bloodline is coming back. Great cast and highly addictive.

12. Debby Messina says:

Thank you, Thank you love this family and freaking that they look like bloodline family members!

13. debmess says:

Thank you, thank you. love this family and get a little freaked that they look like bloodline family members.

14. John036 says:

So I guess Bloodline isn’t the Blind Item, which makes me believe even more that it’s Narcos.

15. Thank you, Netflix! Because I binge watch this series, the wait for the next season is as relentless as the Rayburns have become!!!

16. Dietrich says:

A great series no ones talks about but is totally absorbing.. The acting is stellar!

17. Lana says:

I loved season 1 but, I’m up to the 5th episode of the second season and I don’t know if I can make it to the end. Characters making bad decisions resulting in a predictable bad outcome, the appearance of 3 annoying 2 dimensional characters, and Danny(or what happened to him) as the focus, it’s not compelling to me.

• Chaosrainz says:

I had the same problem. I was praying for a hurricane to come and kill them all off by the end. I’m officially over it at this point.

18. Linda Matson says:

Please tell me there will be more DANNY in some form!!!! Kyle Chandler is one of my favorite actors, but it took Bloodline to make me rave about Ben Mendelsohn!

• HAP says:

I also miss Mendelsohn. Have to say that once his character was killed off, I have not had the show on my must watch list. Think I watch ep 1 of season 2.

• dan says:

Spoiler alert: Danny was killed in the very first episode of the show. Season one was essentially a flashback (with earlier flashbacks) showing how they got to his death.

19. RichieS says:

Kyle Chandler’s character has a really hot wife but he actually has more chemistry with Chloe Sevigny’s character. Could there be some cheatin’ in S3?

20. niloofar says:

good, alive Danny or ghost Danny. both are awesome. glad Ben Mendelsohn is coming back.

21. Christine says:

I’m so excited. Well done NETFLIX. Kyle Chandler is amazing and I’m so glad to see more emotional drama coming upon the Rayburns and especially John as the one who keeps this storyline going.

22. Dennis says:

YES!!!!! So happy

23. Great news! I love this show…great writing, great actors, great scenery. BTW, any info/news on a Season 3 renewal for Marco Polo? Another superb series from Netflix!

24. Chaosrainz says:

Loved season 1 but after season 2, I despise these characters so much I’m not sure I could stomach a season 3. Plus, I always have the urge to go to the beach when I watch. LoL
    Congrats to all involved for keeping their jobs for another year, and to those of you who still enjoy it at this point.

• BrianR says:

But they make you feel way better about your own messed up family. I mean wow these guy are really f’d up and stupid.

25. Anna says:

Fantastic news – this show is so underrated.
    Now what about Daredevil??????

26. BrianR says:

That’s good since season 2 ended on a cliffhanger.

27. teeveenerd says:

I really enjoyed the second season of this show and found it to be compelling. I’m glad they renewed it. After the critics’ reviews, I was afraid they might cancel it. But it’s a great, underrated show.

28. Pat says:

Thank you!!! LOVE this show! I can barely wait until it comes back! I have to find out what happens next!!!

29. Irene Cockett says:

Absolutely love the series!!!! Can’t wait for season 3 to start AND hopefully there will be more series!!

30. Rhonda Lichtenberg says:

Omg!! Thank goodness Bloodline is returning!! I watched the 1st season until 4:30 in the am😉. I couldn’t stop! It’s like a good book that you just CAN’T put down. The best series I have seen in a LONG time!!!!