Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Mystery: Who Else Is Getting Murdered in Season 7?

Pretty Little Liars is introducing a new mystery this season — and one Rosewood resident won’t live long enough to see it solved.

The Aug. 2 episode (Freeform, 8/7c) finds the Rosewood P.D. amping up its investigation into Elliott’s murder, which only further complicates the Liars’ relationships with one another. Here’s the official description for the episode, appropriately titled “Dead or Alive”:

Hanna deals with an inward battle on whether or not to tell the cops the truth, while ‘Ezria’ struggles with an awkwardness in their relationship. Jenna reveals part of her plot and a new partner she is in cahoots with. Ali learns that the Liars gave her up as Charlotte’s killer in order to free Hanna, which does not go over well. … Meanwhile, someone is murdered for playing with the wrong team.

That’s right, folks, someone else is joining Elliott, Maya and the rest of the gang in Pretty Little Heaven next month — but who?!

Who do you think is heading six feet under this time? Could “playing with the wrong team” be a clue? Give it some thought, then drop a comment with your pick(s) below.

1. Jon says:

The episode is titled “Dead or Alive” and considering that this is PLL we’re talking about, I have my doubts that the death will actually stick.

2. JM says:

Not sure who’s going to be killed, but with three liars being murderers, can we expect Ali or Spencer behind this hit?

3. Brandy says:

Paige.

4. mike says:

I have a feeling it going to be Caleb

5. michael says:

Who dressed like this.

6. Goldenvibefan says:

Emily being the next victim cause she plays for the wrong team. Cause she doesn’t swing straight. uh ohh.

7. Arthur says:

Mona maybe. She Has A History Of PLAYINg With The Wrong team.

8. Marco Piazzo says:

Of course while everyone is dealing with the big things going on in their lives, Ezra and Aria keep fixating on their unhealthy codependence… I hope they’re the death(s?).

9. lina says:

Mona is my guess who will die

10. Liz says:

I think Mona’s going o die.

11. Rhoda Ward says:

All I can say is that I hope it isn’t Caleb because I will be TICKED OFF. Same goes for either of the Liars. I think they should all live after everything they have been through. If anyone has to go, I would say Jordan, Mona, or Toby’s new fiancee (whose name escapes me right at this moment)

12. Emma says:

Thinkin Jenna

13. Keira Larson says:

CALEB

14. Sean says:

I’m usually pretty good with this sort of thing. Let’s analyze this.

We know the following people are going to be in this episode: Spencer, Aria, Hanna, Emily, Alison, Mona, Caleb, Ezra, Mary Drake, Toby, Paige, Yvonne, Marco Fury, Jenna, and Noel. As those are the only people noteworthy enough to be credited I’m going to narrow those down to our options.

First off, we can eliminate The Liars and Alison because of the “fast forward” shown in Season 6. That scene shows the 5 of them running from someone, and as that scene hasn’t occurred yet and is very unlikely to occur in this episode we can eliminate them.

The next eliminations we can make are Marco Fury and Yvonne, mainly because they are not involved in the secrets of the series and are therefore not candidates, as we know the person is killed for “playing with the wrong team”.

The next few we can cross off are Mona, Ezra, and Paige. These three have not really been as involved with the “sides” of the show so far, and are unlikely to begin in this episode. Paige and Ezra are also unlikely to die because of their relationships with the Liars, and Mona has already been “killed” before, making it unlikely that it will happen again.

Although I am less sure of these ones, I would hesitantly eliminate Caleb and Toby, again due to their relationships with the Liars and relative uninvolvement with the “sides” of season 7.

This now leaves us with Mary Drake, Jenna, and Noel. Personally, my best guess would be Noel. Jenna is credited in several episodes in 7B, making her unlikely to die (though flashbacks always make it a possibility). Jenna has also not really revealed her position in this and has been absent from the past few episodes, again making her unlikely to die. Mary Drake is the same way; she has been absent for a few episodes now and is a main cast member and likely to appear in 7B.

Noel, however, has been very involved in the “sides” and may end up trying to help the liars after all, which inevitably gets him killed. As far as I can tell, Noel is not credited in any episodes in 7B and his death would be significant considering how active he’s been in 7A.

All in all Noel is my first guess, Jenna would be second, and Mary Drake third.

15. gailholen says:

I’m sad PLL is cancelled I look forward to every Tuesday now what am I gonna watch