Liv And Maddie Series Finale

Liv and Maddie Series Finale Photos: Disney Channel Cast Says Goodbye

It’s only been a week since Liv and Maddie aired its third season finale, but in real time, the cast is already wrapping Season 4 — and saying goodbye to the Disney Channel series.

The show’s cast and crew — including star Dove Cameron, and co-creators John D. Beck and Ron Hart — have been flooding Twitter and Instagram all week with snapshots from the emotional final taping. From the dramatic final table read to the last “Larry” lunch, there wasn’t a dry eye on set. (But don’t worry. As you’ll see, the cast was provided with plenty of tissues.)

Season 4 episodes are expected to begin airing in Fall 2016, per Beck’s recent Instagram post.

Browse our gallery of Liv and Maddie finale photos below, then drop a comment: What are your hopes for the Rooneys in their final season?

1. Kevin K says:

How many Disney Channel series had ended after four seasons? Two that I know are Austin & Ally and Jessie.

• Avinash says:

These days they all end after four seasons.

• LE says:

Since that’s so Raven plenty of the Disney have lasted 4 seasons like Hannah Montana, Wizards, Good Luck Charlie I think the exceptions have been the Suite Life series that lasted 3 each and Dog with a Blog.

2. hopefully girl meets world can jump over to free-form for seasons 5-7 till Augie is old enough for a boy meets world 2 back on the Disney channel

• datdudemurphy says:

I’d agree with part of that….definitely hope they allow GMW to stick around thru High School…
      I don’t really need the Auggie spin off.
      But I do hope Disney keeps it around as long as BMW. A good 6 seasons or so.

3. iHeart says:

already?

4. rebecca says:

well at least disney is not like nick they only do 3 seasons and each have 21 or less episodes were as disney goes up to like 31

5. blackhowling says:

tsk tsk, i really love this show

6. Living Life says:

Rooney Twins both go L.A.

Season 4 is filmed, but you Asked:
    Hopes up for the Rooneys:
    Rooney Twins, I hope will be in So Cal/L.A. Maddie at her college And Liv performing again.. She turned down an option recently to stay with her sister, she moved from L.A. to be with family, it’s time.

I know Joey is about that age too so maybe he’ll find his calling at a technical program at college.
    Parker could go either way.. Sports or get into engineering with all his stuff, I bet he could have a lot of performing stunt options…. Idk
    Pete would be nurturing his son and picking up his team..
    IDK.. The parents are both really active but not a big focus, I will see if they pick up new hobbies, careers, or retire.

7. beelover says:

why the freak did you end this series im just a normal 20 year old bee that loves liv and maddie

• Debbie says:

I am 61 and I love this show.There are so many of these shows I loved that went off the air. I am glad that K.C. Undercover is still on.

8. Too old for tv says:

Funny that the real Maddie who the character is named after moved to California last month.

9. Dawn says:

They need to stay on, if not Disney try another station I love Liv & Maddie

10. Vasquez1992 says:

I love, love, love the show…but, this Cali Style stuff looks awful!

11. Grace Bliss says:

As a big fan of OLIVIA and MADDISON Rooney i really dont want that my favorite movie would end. i have memorized the songs of liv and i know the voice of maddie saying bam what..
    because i love liv and maddie so much

12. AMANDA RISO says:

i dont’ want it to end

13. Deidre says:

I’m going to miss Liv and Madrid one of the best shows ever! I hop that the last season goes well

14. Deidre says:

Hopeful they make a Liv and Madde 2 that would be awesome

15. liv and maddies biggest fan says:

why does liv and maddie have to end at season five am always crying my life is ruined please star a season 5 its the best show going i love us all

16. Harley Waters says:

Why in the world would you guys cancel this show! A lot of people actually enjoy this show and then you have to go and cancel it!