Comic-Con
Fall TV Preview

Comic-Con 2016: Prison Break, Bones, 24: Legacy, Scream Queens Among First Announced TV Panels

Michael and Lincoln are hightailing it to San Diego.

Twentieth Century Fox Television has unveiled its Comic-Con 2016 slate and a panel for Fox’s 9-episode Prison Break revival is on the docket, with returning cast members Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and Robert Knepper all confirmed to attend.

Bones will make its last SDCC appearance ahead of its 12th and final season with nearly its entire cast — Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, TJ Thyne, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor and John Boyd included — present.

High profile reboot 24: Legacy will also be on hand, joining fellow freshman series The Exorcist and Son of Zorn.

On the no-show front, a Twentieth rep confirms that American Horror Story will be skipping this year’s event. Ditto Sleepy Hollow.

Twentieth Century Fox Television’s full line-up can be found below:

24: Legacy
Cast: Corey Hawkins, Miranda Otto and Jimmy Smits
EPs: Howard Gordon, Manny Coto and Evan Katz

American Dad!
Cast: Scott Grimes, Dee Bradley Baker, Rachael MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal
EPs: Matt Weitzman and Brian Boyle

Bob’s Burgers
Cast: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy

Bones
Cast: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, TJ Thyne, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor and John Boyd
EPs: Jonathan Collier and Michael Peterson

The Exorcist
Cast: Alfonso Herrera, Ben Daniels and Geena Davis
EP: Jeremy Slater

Family Guy
Cast: Alex Borstein and Mike Henry
EPs: Rich Appel, Alec Sulkin and Steve Callaghan

The Last Man on Earth
Cast: Will Forte, Kristen Schaal, January Jones, Mel Rodriguez, Mary Steenburgen and Cleopatra Coleman

Prison Break
Cast: Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and Robert Knepper
EP: Vaun Wilmott

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Cast: TBD

Salem
Cast: Shane West, Janet Montgomery, Seth Gabel, Iddo Goldberg and Elise Eberly
EPs: Brannon Braga and Adam Simon

Scream Queens
Cast: Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Lea Michele and more.

The Simpsons
Cast: Nancy Cartwright
EPs: Matt Groening, Al Jean and Matt Selman,

Son of Zorn
Cast: Cheryl Hines, Tim Meadows and Johnny Pemberton

1. What is 24 without Jack Bauer??

2. Sarah says:

Yay Bones! But it also makes me want to cry. 😢

3. Frankie707 says:

Bones, yay! And now I really wish I were attending.

Has Bones ever had all six of the main cast members attend Comic Con?

• kmw says:

I don’t think all of them have been together at Comic Con and its cool they will all be there

• heather says:

In 2008 David, Tamara, Michaela & JFD went. So 4, anyway.

Personally I think Hart & Stephen should go too. Get a chance to say good bye. :-)

• kmw says:

I too think Hart should go its his show after all. I am glad they are going but so sad it is their last one.

4. Sheela says:

Looking forward to the return of Prison Break!! Love all the action and the drama and the twists and turns… It was my favorite TV show.

5. kmw says:

Yes Bones is going!!!. Their appearance should be right before their season finale so I am glad they are going but yes sadness that it is their last one. Wish I could be there for this one.

• Amelia says:

If they actually go on Friday (as they usually have done), it’ll be right after the finale has aired :)

• kmw says:

Yes I just saw that but that’s alright David and Emily and everyone will have plenty to talk about Really too bad I cant be there

6. Bwhit says:

That is one awesome panel for Prison Break! It’s pretty cool because I remember you guys asking Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell about the the revival last year at SDCC and now it’s a reality :).

7. Kia says:

I’m so excited for Bones! Though it comes with a lot of sadness though :(

8. AJJJ says:

Archer better be at Comic Con, oh, and renewed!!!!

9. Candace says:

Sleepy Hollow probably doesn’t want to have to explain what they did to Abbie.

10. Cjsarver says:

Yes, Bones, love to go. Hmm….I am due a vacation.

11. Daniel snow says:

I understand why Sleepyhollow skipping comic con this year. They’re doing the reinvention of the show. And they don’t want to bring up the whole Nicole Bihari, Abigails exit controversy again.

I personally haven’t decided yet if I’m going to tune in for the fourth season

• Winkle43 says:

It’s spelled B-E-H-A-R-I-E. The showrunners are a bunch of cowards too scared to face the fans and explain why they tanked the show with one bad decision after another. I know for a fact that I won’t be tuning in next season.

12. PatriciaLee says:

I was so impressed by Purcell and Miller in Legends of Tomorrow, I researched them and found out about Prison Break. The husband and I have been riveted this week with its dvds. season one down so far. We consider it one of the best tv shows, ever! Amazing in every category: writing, acting, directing, visuals, etc. This show was a masterpiece, made before the current shoveling of despair and shafting of fan feel-good expectations. Of course, the bleaching of the uniforms with peroxide was a hoot, but the husband didn’t notice…haha. We are hoping the reboot will be as good.

13. Bella says:

I love Bones so much omg! When are the dates?????

14. Marcela says:

Amo prison break ❤ todos prison break ❤

15. Aimez la chaussure! Livraison rapiding! Très barrival état !