Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Boss Previews 'Hanna's Fate,' Major Season 7 Deaths

Rosewood’s resident grave digger — who, I assume, is just as handsome as every other town employee — will be be putting in overtime in Season 7.

“This is still the most romantic, but also the deadliest, season of Pretty Little Liars,” executive producer Marlene King tells TVLine. “We don’t take deaths lightly here, so everyone who dies does so for a very impactful and important reason.”

And even though death has always been a major part of PLL‘s storytelling, King says the actors’ attitudes towards being killed off have shifted considerably.

“[The writers] usually come to a consensus rather quickly,” she says. “As for the people who are going to leave our earthly show this year, everybody’s embracing it. Even when I call the actors and say, ‘You’re going to die in the next episode,’ they say, ‘Oh, how am I dying? Cool!’ It’s become a badge of honor to die on Pretty Little Liars. … And as well know, dead doesn’t always mean gone on this show. I start every one of those calls by reminding the actors that Alison was dead for three years — and now she’s a series regular.”

This, of course, brings us to the most important question of all: Will Ashley Benson be among those receiving a badge of courage this season? Tuesday’s premiere (Freeform, 8/7c) gives the Liars exactly 24 hours to save their friend, and whether they’re successful or not, King says, “Hanna’s fate really informs the rest of the season moving forward.”

PLL fans, on a scale from one to 10, how worried are you about Hanna? And which (other?) characters do you predict will end up on Death’s door? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Brock says:

Hanna better be safe. Outside the girls, Caleb and Ezra, I don’t mind who gets a dirt nap

2. I haven’t taken this Hanna cliffhanger seriously at all, because I’m assuming of COURSE Hanna is alive and well. But they just released the 703 synopsis that says the other girls react to Hanna’s “dark fate.” Now I actually AM worried! Would they kill her off and just keep her around in flashbacks??? I’m still inclined to say no but idk!

3. Leo Wyatt says:

Hanna has to die IMO! I mean what kind of person cheats on her fiancée with her ex who is her best friend’s boyfriend ?

• Making a mistake like that dosent mean she needs to or should die!!!Spencer was the one in the wrong for getting with Caleb-girl code and guy code both state you don’t get with your bffs current love or ex! !!Wonfder how Spencer would’ve felt if Hanna asked to get with Toby.!Haleband Spby and Ezria are endgame sooo.99% chance Hanna lives,I mean come on they’re highly unlikely to kill one of the main four.

4. Goldenvibefan says:

I hope not, she’s my favorite of the liars..

5. NM says:

Oh dear. Please don’t let them kill Emily’s eggs!!!

6. If they cant even put one of the liars as A they damn sure aren’t killing them. People freaking out and im like yea yea when saving her

7. Karen says:

Stopped watching last season, after they came back with a promising and realistic start – people having moved on, as they would and should several years after leaving high school – and then just put everyone back (or put them in place to put them all back) in the same place, with the same people. The show’s premise was always a bit shaky, and I’ll be more than happy reading the occasional recap and having another hour NOT to waste, than actually watching what’s become a really ridiculous show.

• Radha says:

The show was already ridiculous after season 2 or so. If you want realistic tv watch something else instead of always griping about how characters didn’t move on from their high school boyfriends. I spent too long invested in these couples–save for Ezria and whoever they slap poor Emily with–to have them split them up for “REALISM”. Many people in high school get married to their sweethearts. I know several people now that have. It happens. Stop being salty over Caleb and Spencer. Because I know you couldn’t have been THAT invested in Hannah’s and Toby’s barely seen fiancees.

• Radha says:

Not to mention, these couples you seem to despise are not your typical high school couples dealing with regular, childish high school drama. Haleb and Spoby went through life or death situations together and that kind of stuff bonds people deeply.

8. Zac says:

They wanna die on the show because they dont want to be part of a trainwreck anymore.

9. Amber Sloan says:

I hope they don’t kill Hannah off. She’s my favorite on the show. It wouldn’t be the same without her.

10. Well we know she’s alive because we still haven’t gotten to that scene where the girls all run into the classroom to warn Alison (from the 6A finale).

11. Michelle says:

We all know that Hanna is not going to die.

12. Balena says:

Guys guys chill!! Hannah is going to live. If you follow Ahsley benson on snapchat you will see she has been going to work and snap batting in the studios for like more than a month. Basicaly since they started filming season 7. Previously the actors have shared that an episode is filmed for aprx. 5-6 days. This means they are probably half through the season and she is still going to work. So yeah she is going to live

13. megan goold says:

oh my days Hanna cant die, she’s too much of an impact on Pll and it would be awful too loose her! definitely a 10 worried about Hanna!

14. Sara says:

That show doesn’t have the guts to kill off Hanna. They’ll try and make you think they did and then she’ll pop back up…just like Mona. I wish they’d kill of Ezra…total creeper.

15. Stephany says:

I DONT WANT HER TO DIE

16. Arthur Burns says:

I think that Hannah is going to be alive but still in captivity by Uber a but the bad event that happens in episode 3 is Hannah death. However later on in the season we are going to find out that Hanna faked her death to try and find out who a is, exactly like Emily did in the book series.

17. I hope that is not true cause all the other liars will finish this season with loved ones by their side and Hanna who sacrificed the most gets nothing that is too cruel.

18. No i do not want hanna to die
    I hope that they dont kill ashley off if they do i will never watch again

19. Cloe says:

I don’t want Hanna to die, I think it would be pointless. Why kill her off? When one of the liars has already died and come back to life. It’s too repeptitive. However, if one of the four were going to die it should be the final episode while they are trying to find out who A.D is. At least then that would have a meaning come on.

20. Lexi says:

I am super worried about Hanna! If Hanna dies Pretty Little Liars just won’t be complete! Hanna, and the three other girls make this show worth while.

21. Jolie says:

Is she really dead

22. Isabella says:

Hannah is my fav i think if someone is going to die it should be Aria.