The Bachelorette Chad Eliminated

The Bachelorette Recap, Week 3: Did Alex Bury Chad in the Woods?

Not since Desperate Housewives dropped a tornado on Wisteria Lane in 2007 has ABC hyped a game-changing event like this week’s Bachelorette two-parter. And just like that ratings-grabbing twister, Hurricane Chad proved a truly destructive force — and even more full of hot air.

While JoJo spent the first half of Tuesday’s episode romancing various sexy loaves of white bread — I was really worried about Luke getting too soggy in that hot tub — the true star of the show, the one with the undiagnosed roid rage, spent the hour making his own long-lasting connections. (Not with the other contestants, of course, but with nature. In fact, if Chad gains another forest friend, I’m going to have start calling him Snow White.)

After being excluded from the first few rounds of dates — including one of the bloodiest football games I’ve ever witnessed — Chad finally got some alone time with JoJo in the woods. (And by “alone,” I mean he enjoyed a 2-on-1 date with Alex, the one guy in the house capable of figuratively and/or literally burying him in those aforementioned woods.)

Unfortunately for Chad, Alex couldn’t resist running his beautiful mouth, allowing JoJo to finally see him for the hot mess he really is. And because JoJo doesn’t have the Jekkyl-and-Hyde fetish required to date a walking nightmare, she wad forced to set Chad free. (And I do mean she set him free. It’s unclear whether or not she just let him loose in the woods. We didn’t really see what happened to him .)

Peruse our gallery of Chad’s best/final moments below, then drop a comment: Are you glad he’s gone? Who’s your pick to win the JoJo’s heart? And do you think Chad is still out there in the woods somewhere?

1. wrstlgirl says:

Actually we do know what happened to him if you watched the previews :-) I’m actually surprised she didn’t send them both home.

• Andy Swift says:

“Previews?” What is this sorcery you speak of?

• wrstlgirl says:

I know. Bad juju, hahaha!!

• Shaun says:

Was also in this episode,looked like he was hunting Jojo and Alex.Next ep he ends up at the house being a creeper,lol.

• wrstlgirl says:

Yeah, ABC is milking this idiot for all they can get. It seems so staged to me. If he’s as dangerous as they are making him seem how in the world would they let him back to that house and more. And they conveniently get it all on tape. Falalalalala, LOL!!!

• The Beach says:

Yep, it’s all so staged. I’m sure Chad got a few extra coins for that psycho act. I think Evan is equally as creepy. I can’t see JoJo picking him either. In fact, I think Evan secretly has the hots for Chad.

• wrstlgirl says:

Aside from the threats of violence Evan and Alex are no different than Chad IMO. They are so obsessed w/him it’s creepy as hell.

2. Gerri says:

Ya they made it look like he wandered through the woods all afternoon into the night to get back to the house. Not very likely. They are milking it, but I am loving the reaction from the guys inside the house. They thought they were free and HE CAME BACK!!!! No doubt he will be a highlight at the men tell all.

• wrstlgirl says:

They have transportation for the eliminated contestant so they very likely drove him back to the house for more drama. Total plant. I mean do people really think that Olivia was left to fend for herself on the beach last season. Not!!

3. Tennisnsun says:

I was really hoping that the fierce looking bear that was shown a couple of times had gobbled him up, but no such luck I guess.

4. Amy says:

I was actually disappointed Chad didn’t get the rose, because the level of drama he brings to the show is epic. Good to see he’s back to stalk the guys in two weeks.

• Granny Bunker says:

Chad is the only reason I’ve kept watching it this season, he has brought drama and let’s face it,HE SURE IS HOT!!
      Most of the other guys there are antagonizing him and they have nothing better to do than hang around to see what he is doing. Well, they finally got a rise out of him and now have their shot at JoJo. I think most of them are actually jealous of Chad and have kept up their girly gossip until he gave them what thy have been asking for.

5. Morisot says:

I couldn’t decide what was creepier last night — this or Hotel Hell

6. Timmah says:

Chad is so clearly a plant to boost ratings. There’s no way they wouldn’t boot someone immediately who threatened physical violence. This show has stooped to a new level.

7. Valerie says:

oh common this guy is a plant for ratings. Really that was a bit much. Mmmm wondering how much he got paid for that acting job, what a joke!!!!!!