HBO is digging deep — six feet deep, to be exact — to mark the 15th anniversary of Six Feet Under‘s debut.
In honor of the occasion, HBO2 will run a marathon of all 63 episodes of the award-winning drama series, beginning June 2 at 11 pm.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* The new season of Running Wild With Bear Grylls will premiere Monday, July 11, at 10/9c on NBC. Additionally, the network announced that the comedic reality series Better Late Than Never will debut Tuesday, Aug. 23, at 10 pm. The program follows Henry Winkler, William Shatner, Terry Bradshaw and George Foreman as they journey across Asia with no itinerary.
* The Americans has promoted Brandon J. Dirden, who plays FBI agent Dennis Aderholt, to series regular for Seasons 5 and 6, per Deadline.
* Barbra Streisand will present at the 70th Annual Tony Awards (airing June 12 on CBS) for the first time since 1970.
* TLC’s Cake Boss has received an order for 10 additional Season 8 episodes, as well as a renewal for Season 9, per Deadline.
* FX will air The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story in its entirety, with very limited commercial interruption, beginning June 11 at 2 pm.