It seems Pretty Little Liars is saving its biggest secrets for last.
With less than a month until the Freeform drama returns for its seventh — and potentially final — season on June 21 (8/7c), much of what the future has in store remains a mystery. But because it’s my job (no, seriously!) to collect such information, I scoured the web for clues, and here’s what I found:
* Hanna’s not dead. Ashley Benson’s character may have ended Season 6 unconscious and about to be thrown off a bell tower, but don’t count her out just yet! As revealed in the official Season 7 trailer, the Liars are given 24 hours — in which they must perform a twisted task — to #SaveHanna, who has been kidnapped by Elliott and Mary Drake.
* The Liars are pushed to their darkest place yet. The trailer wants us to believe the girls commit murder — and, to be fair, they’ve killed several people already — but even if they don’t, they’re pushed to do something that makes them question who they are as people. (Side note: Did anyone else get major Desperate Housewives Season 8 vibes while watching the girls bury a body in the woods?)
* There will be a wedding. Though the bride and groom — or brides, or grooms — have yet to be revealed, executive producer Marlene King confirmed via Twitter that (at least) one Rosewood couple will walk down the aisle in Season 7. (Something to keep in mind: Despite the finale’s big “Haleb” kiss, Hanna is still very much engaged to Jordan, which means the wedding could be theirs. Cue Caleb’s dramatic objection!)
* Jenna returns. That’s right, Little Miss “I Wear Sunglasses at Night” is back for more crime and punishment — though it’s still unclear which of those she’ll be doing. Trouble tends to follow Jenna wherever she goes, so regardless of what goes down, it should be an eventful visit.
* A classic “Ezria” moment will be honored. Always a prolific tweeter, King recently teased that there will be a callback to Snookers — the bar where Ezra and Aria first hooked up in a bathroom met — in the season premiere.
Click through our Season 7 gallery below for more clues about the Liars’ future, then drop a comment with your own hopes for (what could be) the last hurrah.