General Hospital Bree Williamson

General Hospital Casts One Life to Live Alum Bree Williamson as Nathan's Ex

Nathan and Maxie’s trip to the altar is bound to get bumpy now that One Life to Live alum Bree Williamson (ex-Jess, Tess et al) has said oui to the role of General Hospital‘s Claudette.

A spokesperson for General Hospital Nathan MaxieABC’s sole sudser confirms for TVLine that the three-time Daytime Emmy nominee has been cast as Detective West’s mysterious ex-wife — who has been increasingly referred to, and apparently has some sort of connection to Dr. Griffin Munro. Williamson will first air in July.

Daytime Confidential first reported on the casting.

Since wrapping her OLTL run, Williamson’s TV credits have included Haven and NBC’s Deception, plus appearances on CSI, True Detective, Chicago Fire and a recent episode of Castle.

Are you looking forward to seeing French-Canadian Claudette shake things up?

1. Nikki says:

Yes, looking forward to her. I’ve always liked her.

2. TVPeong says:

Was she on Agent Carter? In the first season, the girl on the radio who had to be saved by Captain America. It’s not listed on her imdb page, but I thought it was her.

3. jakis says:

Loved her on OLTL. I was just wondering whatever happened to the actor who played Nash opposite her. They had crazy good chemistry.

4. Deborah Walsh says:

She ruined the OLTL Jessica character for me, for some reason. I never could warm to her in the role.

5. JCPrime1 says:

I loved her on OLTL. Good casting.

6. Kevin K says:

First Trent Dawson (ATWT) and now Bree Williamson (OLTL)? This is why GH is on a roll and winning the Daytime Emmy award for Outstanding Drama Series.

7. why does Maxie have to have trouble in her relationship ? can ‘t they think of a better role for them to have ?

8. Julianne Madary says:

So happy!!! I absolutely LOVE her!!!

9. tonileskovar@yahoo.com says:

Never cared for her on OLTL so not looking forward on GH especially that now Tyler Christopher and Kirsten Storms have been “temporarily” replaced on this show. Smell something fishy about the whole business. Long term fans deserve to know the real reason that this is happening not some “press agent” agent.

10. tonileskovar@yahoo.com says:

Never cared for her on OLTL so not especially looking forward to her appearance on GH especially in light of the fact that both Tyler Christoper and now Kirsten Storms have been mysteriously “temporarily” replaced on the show. Long term viewers deserve to get an honest answer as to why this has occurred. The whole thing smells fishy to me.

11. sue says:

No,…why can’t anyone in these shows be happy, without having a”big” mysterious past, all linked to Port Charles…..SMH….

12. DEE says:

Oh Yes! I love Bree Williamson. She was awesome on OLTL! She will give Nathan a run for his money!

13. Jamie Byrd says:

I can’t wait for her to have a scene with Franco and Finn for she can have a don’t I know you from somewhere. I loved Bree on OLTL as Jess/Tess/Bess/teenJess/Wes (I think that all of them) Jash/Tash was my #1 OLTL OTP and my 2nd fave daytime paring right under Liason on GH.

14. They should have cast her as Jessica because that was a great character! GH needs a sometime normal sometimes character. The split personality Jessica suffered from would be great on GH. Maybe Erica Sleezak would guest star as Victoria Lord Reilly?

15. Jennifer says:

Good actress saw her on OLTL. Just hope it’s short term. The GH cast is big enough as it is.

16. mike says:

Great Casting

17. Xavier says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
    Bree Wiiliamson back on TV! What a great surprise to hear. This is gonna be gooooood. She and storms favor each other a bit. Maybe this is why Nathan was attracted to Maxie. Gotta catch up on my GH. I tape the episodes and watch them at FF and stop at anything that looks interesting. I prefer it this way so I can bypass anything with Sam and Jason. Can’t stand either of them. Gotta go. Have two weeks worth of shows to watch. GOD, I’m pathetic. I need a life. Oh well.

• ninergrl6 says:

I watch the same way. I ffwd just about every scene with a mob connection (Sonny, Julian, Paul, Jason, Sam, Carly, Ava, Jordan). At one point earlier this year I had about 40 episode backed up on my DVR and “watched” them all in a couple of days.

18. D'GALL says:

Looking forward to seeing Bree Williamson & Molly Burnett on GH’s canvas. Good luck to both.D

19. Linda Blake says:

Oh god yes I love her she is an amazing actress look out maxie..lol I can’t wait for her to rock your world maxie!! could that be Natalie is not to far behind…:)

20. kavita says:

As long as Tyler is coming back that’s ok….I’ll wait to see him again,hes a great actor he makes the character for what it is….plz come back soon……….