Fuller House Season 2 Spoilers

Fuller House Season 2: D.J. and Kimmy's Exes Promoted to Series Regulars

Everywhere you look… there are more people being promoted on Fuller House.

Scott Weinger (Steve) and Juan Pablo Di Pace (Fernando) are the latest recurring guest stars to become full-fledged series ahead of the Netflix comedy’s second season, our sister site Deadline reports.

In case you need a refresher on where Steve and Fernando stand with the objects of their affection, Fuller‘s first season ended with both guys getting the boot; Kimmy decided she couldn’t go through with her second wedding to Fernando, and when faced with a choice between Steve and Matt, D.J. chose herself.

As TVLine previously reported, Steve will be “moving on” with a D.J. clone — as of now named C.J. — in Season 2, proving that he couldn’t be less over his high school sweetheart.

Are you glad that Steve and Fernando will be sticking around on a more permanent basis? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. alistaircrane says:

Yay!!! I’ve always loved Steve! Can’t wait for him and DJ to get back together. Scott has grown up to look like Jonathan Groff’s older brother!

2. steven says:

Of course Steve is a regular. It’s not like he does anything else.

3. Fuller Fan says:

“Steve” is actually very busy. Scott Weinger is a pretty successful producer

4. Sandra says:

Awesome! I love Fernando! <3

5. B.J. Ford says:

I like Matt, why he his into DJ instead of Steve is ok person. Matt strong and funny a guy than Steve, Steve is old school guy, but Matt is awesome guy. Joey it is time for him to get a girfriend sister need a guy to hold on to. I went to see Michelle in fuller house they be every funny in Fuller house Uncle Jesse rocks

6. Breaking up Steve and DJ was like breaking up Cory and Topanga! Fuller House needs to correct this mistake!

7. I love the show but come on… I think it would be high-larious if Steve came out. There is a twist.

8. Jared says:

Cool with me. As long as they aren’t in the opening credits, I like it the way it is

9. chadcronin says:

Oh good! I really like the cast.

10. Jamie says:

Grown up Steve is a creepy stalker.

11. Che says:

I loved this season and I hope season 2 is just as good. I hope the Olsen twins agree to appear on the show if not maybe they can get Elizabeth Olsen because she does look like her older sisters and she’s doing well as an actress right now. I also think Stephanie and Matt would be cute together. I must say though, Jodie Sweetin is doing so well these days and I’m glad for her.

12. Denta says:

I’m glad Steve will be a regular. Not so happy about Fernando though. I wish they would just write him out of the script and off the show. He’s annoying, not funny, and unnecessary. Steve on the other hand plays a big role in the sequel to Full House. Especially DJ being a main character.

13. Lailyn says:

For it to be appropriate!! Candace Cameron I’m really disappointed in your attitude in fuller house because you said you would never do what you are doing in fuller house.. I just want it to be appropriate.

14. Violet says:

I think Fernando should start seeing some one else honestly I do not think he is good of enough for Gibbler style at all just get some one else but do not make Kimmy jealous

15. Violet says:

Fernando need some one else besides Kimmy

16. James says:

fernando is my fav! good stuff!

17. Laura Salini says:

I always love Matt and Matt is great with kids Matt is the one for DJ and DJ pick Matt is the one DJ choice Matt team Matt