The Flash Spoilers

The Flash Finale First Look: Zoom Captures [Spoiler]

Not content with having recently taken away one of the most important people in The Flash‘s life, Zoom sets his sights on another beloved character during next Tuesday’s season finale (The CW, 8/7c).

The baddie has his mitts on a chained-up Joe in the following first-look photos — and this right after he just killed Barry’s dad, Henry Allen! Can the Scarlet Speedster beat his nemesis in a race and save his other father figure? Per the official episode description, “After Zoom reveals his true plan, Barry vows to do whatever it takes to stop him.”

Elsewhere in the pics, Barry and a concerned-looking Iris share a moment.

Click through the gallery below (or right here) for a sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the looming showdown.

1. Mo says:

Barry better save Joe, or Iris and I will never forgive him lol

• Katy says:

LOl! Barry and Iris will fight like crazy back. Damn Zoom and his kidnapping, murderous ways. Not Joe West. He was just talking about how he wants his grandkids to call him PawPaw.

• Katy says:

Just flicked through all the pics. Barry and Iris look like they are soooo ready for Zoom to defeated. Stop hurting the people they love.

2. Ralph says:

I am SO ready to see Zoom go down in flames. What an evil SOB!

3. Asia says:

Yeah Zoom has got to go. He already killed Henry he doesn’t get to kill Joe too.

4. roses says:

Zoom was really good in the early episodes, kudos to Teddy for his exceptional acting as I was actually rooting for him now….not so much.Cant wait for the season finale! ☺

5. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from season finale. Glad Wells recovered well after getting hit with the waves sound in new episode. Can’t wait to see what happens in season finale and for the man in the iron mask to be revealed!

6. Shaun says:

They are actually racing!!WTF!!This whole hero/villain dynamic has been ridiculous.

7. The Kaibosh says:

The fastest man alive is…….. from Metropolis.

8. clintbrew says:

i hope barry snap zoom’s neck just like in the comic

9. Murica! says:

Zoom killing Henry was so predictable. Barry was acting like an imbecile. He really thought he was invincible? What about the people around him? Did he also believe they were invincible? Such a weak episode.

• Will says:

^^this! Everyone is gushing over that episode. The ending was horrendous… it’s like the writers from Arrow came over this week. Predictable.

• Jimmy says:

Yeah, the mere fact they brought Henry back for several episodes really foreshadowed his death, but having John Wesley Ship and Amanda Pays interacting on the series should have been the blinking sign of his death.

10. Lily says:

They’ve been making the show way too dark. What does a character like Barry Allen get out of having his dad murdered in front of him? What’s the point? To make him miserable for the rest of his life? This show was lighhearted, fun and funny last season, and Barry himself was happy and smiling. It differed from the other shows in that way. Why on earth would they try so hard to take away the things that made it good to begin with? I don’t understand the endgame there.

11. Thanks for the spoiler warning.

12. Mik says:

SO MUCH IRIS!!! I love it!!! I’m also SO happy that Wally finally KNOWS and can be in on the real action.

• Katy says:

I’m happy Wally knows too it was a good moment. Iris loves her Dad so much. Can’t wait to see them rally and save him.

13. Katy says:

I can’t wait for Barry, Iris and Wally to rescue Joe! It’s going to be awesome. Take Zoom DOWN Barry! Loving WestAllen, KidFlash and Jesse Quick.

Wally and Jesse the little speedsters in the making.

14. Gabby says:

I have so many feelings about this stupid race and I don’t think it will end well. Just hoping neither Iris Joe or Wally end up hurt. Hope we get to see Cisco use his powers to help defeat zoom and I really hope the betrayal isn’t from Harry cause ww did that last season already. Barry and Iris best be having some type of kiss and heart to heart as well anything else will no be realistic.

15. sladewilson says:

You don’t need a cliffhanger all the time. Beat Zoom and have the happy ending with a very minor cliffhanger at the end – maybe we get to see Wally and Jessie realize they have super speed also? Cisco vibes a certain blonde Kryptonian on the way? Could be….

16. riley says:

first henry now joe, what is wrong with zoom?!

17. Alexis says:

This whole idea of a race is lame. I know Joe will be ok. I suspect the man in the iron mask is the real Jay played by J. Ship and I hope tg we get a westallen kiss

18. McSatan says:

I predict the race will be what is causing the Apocalypse on Earth-2.

19. I do not get the point of the race. It may lead to a bigger picture. Love all the West Allen Family photos. Looking forward to Wally reaction to not being told that Barry is the Flash.

20. daniel Gee says:

Hmmmmm can’t wait till it’s out….so did wally west and jessie get their powers

21. Gail says:

So is there going to be a crossover next season where someone like Captain Lance sees Earth 2 Laurel in prison and frees her because Team Flash decided not to tell them about her?

22. sw1ft says:

Its definitely more than a race, I can’t wait to see what happens. I hope Barry kills him so bad. Also, I’m gonna be pissed if Harry is the one who betrays them. It seems like it will be Caitlin though.. then next season she’ll probably be helping out Grodd or something like that

• sw1ft says:

if it’s Cisco who betrays Barry, it’s probably to stop both the speedsters from destroying the earth/s

• sw1ft says:

If its Harry who betrays him then it probably has to do with the man in the iron mask. It could be johnny Quick, Jesse’s real father. I doubt it though.. its gotta be the real Jay Garrick

• edyn says:

It does look like a race. They did it in the beginning when Barry tries to catch Zoom. It was like a race in a way. Barry was always a few steps behind, but now since the Speed Force wants him to be the Flash, maybe they gave him an extra dose of the force. Getting it straight from the source may be more potent rather than getting it on a fluke. I understand why Barry is so cocky now. He may or may not be faster, but he met the force. Getting it again as a gift is much better because they want Barry to have it. They could have said no. I am wondering if it is not Caitlin also. Zoom just “let her go”. I find that hard to believe. He did say he will know what side she is on if she stays or goes, but why not just keep her? Why the option? Bad guys do not give options.