Teen Wolf Season 6 Spoilers

Teen Wolf Season 6: Teen Beach Star Ross Butler Recruited to Play Ball

Ross Butler is making a pit stop in Beacon Hills on his way to Riverdale.

The actor, who plays Reggie in The CW’s Archie Comics-inspired pilot, will appear in the upcoming sixth season of MTV’s Teen Wolf, according to The Wrap. He’ll play Nathan, a lacrosse player who refuses to believe in the supernatural — you know, until he doesn’t have a choice in the matter.

Little is known about Season 6, including its premiere date, but executive producer Jeff Davis made several promises when last he spoke with TVLine — including “something big” between Stiles and Lydia in the premiere.

Butler’s previous TV credits include roles on MTV’s Happyland, ABC Family’s Freeform’s Chasing Life and Disney Channel’s K.C. Undercover. He has also appeared in several TV movies, including Lifetime’s Perfect High and Disney Channel’s Teen Beach 2.

Your thoughts on Teen Wolf’s newest addition? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. James says:

Any updates with regards to Dylan O’Brien’s current condition after his on-set accident while doing The Death Cure and how it might affect production for Season 6, if no already?

• alex says:

Yes what about an update on Dylan??
      Stiles is such an integral part of the show

• MK says:

I read it wasn’t going to affect production on the show. That really worries me….I’m thinking they write Stiles out for the majority of the season. Although, maybe they expected him to be back for the last bit of the season which I can’t imagine he’ll be able to do now. They just delayed his film by another month or two minimum.

2. Im gonna bet he is forced to believe it when he is turned supernatural.

3. Radha says:

Yeah, I’m more concerned about Dylan’s recovery…not this new day player.

4. DeeDee says:

His going to be Liams Beta or Scott’s since the producers are planning on making liam an Alpha so my guess is he will be bitten by Liam just like how Scott bit Liam himself.

5. Kevin says:

Ew he’s ugly. He wont add anything substantial to the show.

6. Ditzy-D says:

I am too worried about Dylan but on the flip side- why do they casting actors from the Disney Channe? Jordan Fisher from Teen Beach was in an episode and Victoria Morales is on Liv and Maddie and now this guy. I keep telling my kids theiir Disney stars are supernatural beings lol.

7. Ella says:

If they actually go down the Stiles and Lydia route, I’m done watching. Haven’t ever enjoyed their “romantic” dynamic and I don’t see that changing. Loved Stiles’ chemistry with Derek and Malia and they’ve royally screwed both those ships up.

8. Martin says: