Exclusive

The Flash Sneak Peek: Metahuman Girder Rises From the Dead

With iZombie on hiatus, the undead are invading The Flash.

In this exclusive video from tonight’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), Cisco and Iris are attacked by the reanimated corpse of metahuman baddie Tony, aka Girder (played by iZombie‘s Greg Finley), who bit the dust last season.

The duo is visiting fake Wells’ lab, where deceased metas are stored — and where the doc may have done some dissections — when they get a shocking surprise.

“A zombie?! For real?” Cisco exclaims. (Perhaps Finley, having played Liv’s undead beau on that other aforementioned CW series, can help him wrap his mind around the discovery?)

Press PLAY above to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Girder’s resurrection.

1. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Excited to watch new episode tonight!

2. Skittles&Bits says:

Cisco sounds so done. I love it!

3. herman1959 says:

I’m with Cisco; zombies on The Flash is a bit too much with everything else Barry has to deal with. That said, I’m looking forward to the show.

4. Micaela says:

Iris and Cisco team up yes please. This episode looks and sounds like it’s going to be all kinds of Epic and I can’t wait

5. Mo says:

This looks great! Love seeing Iris and Cisco work together, and I’m more than happy to see Girder again – even if he IS a zombie.

6. Bwhit says:

I love Cisco and his reactions to everything around him. I also have loved Iris being around team Flash this year. Isn’t that Drake from iZombie?

• PoeticNobleLandMermaid says:

Yes! Hilarious that he was alive as Girder on the Flash first, died, went to iZombie to play Drake the zombie and now he’s back on the Flash playing zombie Girder. I’m picturing a whole bunch of people sitting at a table in the CW commissary chuckling over just how close to an iZombie crossover this is; I know I am!

• Bwhit says:

That’s right…. It’s hard to keep everyone straight on these sometimes. I bet they are too…. He can probably do the make up himself at this point lol

• sarah t says:

To be fair, it’s pretty typical of the CW to “recycle” actors from other CW shows (though they’re not always current shows, it happens quite a bit). Even Grant Gustin was on 90210, Shantel VanSanten was on One Tree Hill, Robert Buckley was on One Tree Hill, etc, etc, etc. ;)

7. Mik says:

Irisco!!! I love these two together, and I’m so glad they are finally getting to interact more. Cisco is so over it when he sees that Zombie tho LOL

8. Mo says:

Poor Cisco all he’s trying to do is find Barry’s file & he gets stuck with judgmental know-it-all snippy dismissive Iris. Can’t wait to see what other…uh…help she’ll provide for the rest of the ep.

• Abigail O Ryks says:

Seriously? Cisco bickers with everyone. They’re just joking around. Poor Cisco? More like poor Candice. Cause no matter what the girl does some of you haters seem to look for an excuse to rip into her. Lay off.

9. Icrisco, you better get the lard out. Drake is still mad about being written out of one CW show this season, and he doesn’t want to be two for two fails.

10. Jared says:

Can the CW please give Greg Finley a steady job?? He was great on The Flash, iZombie and StarCrossed.

11. clint says:

Drake just broke from iZombie earth or earth Z where all the superheroes and villians are zombies just like marvel zombies

12. Abigail O Ryks says:

Glad to see Iris and Cisco working together. They have great chemistry. Love their witty banter, haha. Can’t wait for tonight!

13. Mary says:

I wonder if Greg Finley is ready to play something other than a zombie? Of course as Drake he didn’t really have to act like most zombies usually do until the iZombie season finale and apparently for this.