Sharknado 4 Poster

Sharknado 4 Unveils Star Wars-Themed Poster, Full List of Celebrity Cameos

Her character’s Twitter-dependent fate won’t be revealed until the July 31 premiere of Sharknado: The Fourth Awakens, but for now, Tara Reid is sitting pretty on the Syfy thriller’s just-released poster.

In keeping with its Star Wars theme, the film’s poster features Finn, April and their fellow shark slayers channeling their inner Lukes and Leias. (Or in the case of the flying cows, their inner banthas.)

Sharknado 4 Poster

Along with the poster, Syfy on Wednesday also released the full list of celebrities humans names making cameos in the two-hour film:

* Cynthia Bailey (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank), Kym Johnson (Dancing With the Stars), TV host Carrie Keagan, T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (That’s So Raven), Gena Lee Nolin (Sheena) and Alexandra Paul (Baywatch) will play various Astro-X rocket scientists and astrophysicists.

* Benjy Bronk (The Howard Stern Show) will play a morning show host.

* Duane Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter) will play a chainsaw dealer.

* Stacey Dash (Clueless, Fox News correspondent) will play the Mayor of Chicago.

* Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts will play the manager of the Shark World hotel.

* David Faustino (Married with Children) will play a Las Vegas gambler.

* Lori Greiner (Shark Tank) will play a home-shopping guru.

* MMA fighter Frank Mir will play the head of security for the Shark World hotel.

* Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline) will play a pastor.

* Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) will play a reporter.

* Slipknot’s Corey Taylor will play a Shark World hotel security guard.

* Lastly, the following individuals will appear as themselves: Vince Neil of Motley Crue and Wayne Newton, along with Todd, Savannah and Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best).

Your thoughts on Sharknado 4‘s poster? Celebrity cameos? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.

1. Sam says:

Is Ian Ziering still doable? I mean, he acted pretty brainless on Celebrity Apprentice but darn gosh fudge, I love a ginger.

2. byron says:

Stacey Dash (Clueless, Fox News correspondent) – hahaha, well played! Yes, I did remove the comma in my head.

• Dan says:

Well played yourself, I did the same thing not even on purpose, I had to read it again and say wait a minute

• Ron says:

Haha! I was *just* about to come down here and comment on how I, too, removed the comma when I read it. (I read it as written first, which then led me to reading it without the comma because I could tell what Andy was hilariously doing.)

• nina says:

Cant believe she’s been given a job after her racist comments!!! She’s an insult to all people nit just blacks!!!

3. R.O.B. says:

I think any of these actors can die happy now just having been on this epic poster. You don’t even need the actual movie. I don’t know what they could have added to this to make it even better, other than perhaps a few slices of bacon, firing rocket launchers. And maybe Wilford Brimley ripping off a Diabeetus t-shirt.

4. MBF says:

I’m very underwhelmed by their celebrity cameos. Hopefully they are keeping the bigger names a surprise?

5. The Kaibosh says:

I thought the first one was a crime against humanity where everyone associated with it should die of starvation from unemployment but the world proved to be a crazy place and produced not one but two sequels. Well Trump is now the Republican Nominee and polling well which means the world (well those in the US really) are even crazier than anyone’s wildest imagination. So why not?! Make a fourth one. The world is coming to an end so go for it.

6. AngelWasHere says:

The 1st movie suck so bad it was funny…somewhat. The 2nd movie (my fav) was funny and actually kinda clever. It sorta spoofed itself. The 3rd one was one big ad and was barely memorable. I think they should have quit while they were ahead. Oh well. I’ll watch it and cringe for a fourth time.

7. nina says:

WELL I WON’T BE SUPPORTING THIS ONE BECAUSE I REFUSE TO WATCH ANYTHING THAT STACIE DASH PLAYS A PART IN!! DISAPPOINTED THAT U WOULD ALLOW SOMEONE WITH HER IGNORANT RACES VIEWS ON SUCH A SHOW LIVE NT MANY!! KILLED IT FOR ME!!

8. Chris says:

I would like to be in a movie and get eaten by a shark lol.

9. Vanita says:

Where’s Caroline Williams?

10. Daniel says:

Stupid but I like it

11. Diane Taylor says:

I didn’t see Charles “Peanut” Tillman’s name in the cameo list. He played the Air Traffic Controller in the beginning.