2 Broke Girls Ratings

Ratings: Broke Girls Ties Season Highs

CBS eyed a very good Thursday.

Leading out of a steady Big Bang Theory (which dominated the night with 14.2 million total viewers and a 3.2 demo rating, per finals), The Odd Couple (8.5 mil/1.7) rose 21 and 14 percent to season highs.

Mom (8.3 mil/1.8) was up 12 and 20 percent to its best numbers since Feb. 18 (matching its season high), while 2 Broke Girls (6.9 mil/1.7) grew 10 and 14 percent to hit and tie season highs. Even Rush Hour (4.7 mil/1.0) ticked up.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

ABC | Grey’s Anatomy (7.7 mil/2.0) slipped to its lowest numbers in over a year (since April 2, 2015). Scandal (6 mil/1.5) was down two tenths to an all-time demo low. The Catch (4.6 mil/0.9) dipped a tenth.

FOX | Bones (4.4 mil/0.9) was steady; American Grit (2.3 mil/0.7) dipped a tenth.

THE CW | Legends (1.8 mil/0.6) dipped a tenth, The 100 (1.2 mil/0.4) was steady.

NBC | Strong (3 mil/0.8) was steady, while The Blacklist (7 mil/1.3) and Game of Silence (3.4 mil/0.7) each dipped a tenth. Of note: Blacklist enjoyed its closet-ever finish vs. Scandal.

1. Kevin K says:

Last night’s Blacklist episode was a great hour of television I will never forget and James Spader should get nominated for POTW.

2. Joe says:

Mom and 2 broke girls kicking butt against Scandal, ? Good Job! Both were great last night

• Patrick says:

They were good. 2bg is having its best season. Is it great? No. But its a very entertaining show, and the leads are doing good work.

3. Lily says:

Last night’s Bones was so good. I wish Fox would treat it and promote it better. The show could be doing much better if it weren’t for those 11 timeslot changes and lack of promotion lately. Sigh.

• ABG says:

It’s ending next year no matter what. Enjoy the show and ignore the ratings at this point.

Fox treated it better than most shows, giving it a final season, even after the ratings dropped so much.

• Lily says:

Okay yeah, but who’s fault is it that the ratings dropped so much? Show me any other show that has been moved 11 times. Castle hasn’t been moved once in 8 years, and their ratings aren’t much better currently. Sure, the ratings would drop, but not as much, IMO, Bones could be doing better. I know I don’t have to care about the ratings at this point, but I just feel bad for the hardworking cast and crew. They deserve better.

4. Boiler says:

Great for the Girls. Not so great for Bones but is typical Fox viewership now a days except Empire. Seems like people just hate FOX.

5. Mollie says:

When will ABC and Shonda understand that no one cares about Jake and where he came from! The Jake centric episode is their lowest ever! Do better!

6. Jay says:

I’m not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I love the character of Randy on 2 Broke Girls. It’s fun to see someone appreciate the quirkiness of Max and I love the “You hurt her, I’ll kill you” attitude of Caroline. Me and my best friend are the same way when either one of us dates someone!

I’m glad the show is managing to grow their characters while keeping true to the basis of the show. It’ll be fun watching them try to make something out of this dessert bar!

7. Martha says:

Ok. So #Castle got 5.86 mill and 1.0 DEMO, while Scandal got 6.1 mill and 1.5 DEMO. ABC actually promotes Scandal (+ they’ve got one of the best tv slots right now), and they are not as far as I thought, ratings wise… mmm

8. dave says:

The core audience for Bones is middle aged to older women,not exactly a advertisers dream.The ratings are what they are.Perhaps nobody cares about gambling relapses or cripples with attitude.

• kmw says:

Yes the ratings are what they are but most of us fans maybe not all wanted bones to stay on Friday when they did alright. Then that idiot Reilly moved Bones against HIMYM finale and then the new execs moved it back to Thursday where it had nor has a chance against Grey’s and TBBT. I realize along with many other Bones fans that the ratings really don’t matter anymore but that doesn’t distract from us hating all the moves they havemade them do over the years and the last two seasons very LONG LONG layoffs from air. To a point I am stunned by how many live viewers they still have given those circumstances. Staying even last night with a new TBBT is a partial victory for Bones. It really was a good episode despite subject matter..

9. liame says:

I really enjoyed Grey’s and Scandal, especially the Jake backstory, that poor guy is so lost. I have a feeling Poppa Pope’s days will be numbered pretty soon and we will have Jake to thank for it. The Catch, imo, isn’t working, there’s nothing thrilling or exciting about the characters or the plots. Mom was it’s usual funny self, it’s a good cast with great chemistry.

10. heather says:

Finals: Bones adjusted UP, 0.9 *yeaaaah*

11. Courtney says:

I love The Catch. For some reason, I am so into the relationship between Alice and Ben/Chris. They have very believable chemistry and the show is taking a different turn that I originally thought it would.

12. kmw says:

I didn’t get to watch last nights Bones episode until today and it was really good and given that TBBT was new I am happy they didn’t dip. ABC didn’t have a good night but Grey’s still going strong