TV Schedule Finales 2016

TV Finales 2016: What's Ending When? Your Guide to 100+ Season Enders

When will Michael Weatherly end his 13-year NCIS run? When will The Good Wife say a very final good-bye? When will Mike & Molly have their last laughs?

The end of the 2015-16 TV season is nigh-ish. The broadcast networks in the coming weeks will bring their fall and midseason series to a close, while a cluster of cable programs will also wrap their current runs. To help you keep on top of it all, TVLine presents our better-than-ever Finales Calendar, which not only throws in some key premieres but now also features the free (free!) upgrade of Upfront presentation dates, where each network unveils its shiny new fall schedule (after confirming any lingering cancellations).

In addition to all that May sweeps goodness, there’s also a shaded box offering a glimpse at select June finales. Click to zoom and save the dates!
TV Schedule May Finales 2016
Preemptive P.S. My calendar-making skills have never been infallible — it’s more of a hobby, really —  so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a polite note in Comments and I might include it in an update.

Want May sweeps scoop on any of the above shows? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line!

1. I LOVE THESE…. just sayin’…..

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

This one is so damn handsome, I may replace the picture of my kids on my desk with it.

• MMD says:

Matt, while we absolutely LOVE YOU for these calendars, your kids may not feel quite the same if they were replaced (depending on their ages). LOL How about side by side since your calendars ARE a work of art!!! Keeps everyone happy!

2. Treena Joyce says:

Do you know when Night Shift is coming back?

3. Daphne says:

Matt: do you know when The Mindy Project finale is? Also: has it been renewed by Hulu?
    And… I’d add that the calendar is missing The Odd Couple’s finale on May 23. Other than that, it’s perfect!

4. Matt I luv you to the moon and back. I live by your calendars.

5. c-mo says:

So I guess the ABC Upfronts will be pretty anticlimactic for Castle fans since we’ll know the night before if the finale is a season or series…

6. shirley says:

So I guess Castle fans are “haggin in the lurch” until they decide to let us know what is going on?

• Suzy says:

I’m just hoping Beckett doesn’t die. There are other ways to write her off than killing her. But it’s hard to say just cancel the show because sooo many other people depend on it to pay their bills than the handful of actors. While I will be done if Beckett dies I don’t want others to lose their livelihoods over bad decisions made by higher ups.

7. KLS says:

Matt, did you mean 6/23 Rush Hour (CBS) in June? I loved Rush (USA). Too bad it was only one season.

8. Loretta Belfiore says:

When will new shows for pilot season premier,, i.e., ABC, NBC, etc. Thank you!

9. Debbie W says:

Thanks! Do you know when the second half of Fear The Walking Dead is then? This summer?

10. Eli Edwards says:

I believe that Scream is May 31.

Also, some other premiere dates:

4/19, 10:00 The Night manager season 1 premiere (AMC)
    4/20, 10:30 Time Traveling Bong miniseries premier (Comedy Central)
    4/21, 10:00 Inside Amy Schemer season 4 premiere (Comedy Central)
    4/24, 9:00 Game of Thrones season 6 premiere (HBO)
    4/24, 10:00 Silicon Valley season 3 premiere (HBO)
    4/24, 10:30 Veep season 5 premiere (HBO)
    5/6, 12:01 Marseille season 1 premiere (Netflix–all episodes)

11. Antoinette LeBLanc says:

I notice Bones isn’t on the calendar. Any idea when the season finale is? Also, how about Rush Hour? Thanks!

12. GraceM says:

Will Once Upon a Time return to Storybook and tell us what happened to the gang from Camelot?

13. Karen says:

I am Cait is missing from April 24th.
    KUWTK premieres on May 1.

14. Bill says:

How come NBC and Fox schedule on the same day and other nets have their own? Why not pair Fox & CW? since they both only have 2 primetime hrs a night to scedhule; or since CBS owns part of CW, have those two together? I realize you guys don’t do the scheduling, but you might know why they are set up that way. Thanks.

15. How about making it a little easier to read…. Only an ant could read that Calender, Please…..

16. I’m not seeing either Criminal Minds on there?

17. grass says:

Might not be enough room but you’re also missing Mike & Molly returning on April 25

18. Janece Suarez says:

THANK YOU, Matt! Your hard work on these calendars is always appreciated!

19. Stana and Tamala quit Castle at the start of last season they just forgot to tell the showrunner.

20. Raye Lokey says:

Thank you for the calendar!!!!

21. Mia says:

Is Luificer coming back for another season? ,I love this show.

22. Josh says:

when is the bones season finale

23. Meg says:

I just noticed there are prime time episodes of The Price is Right on the calendar…is there some big anniversary or special theme happening?