Derek Hough Leaving Dancing With the Stars

Dancing With the Stars Switch-Up Night: Who's Paired With Who?

Dancing With the Stars is giving its successful Switch-Up Night stunt another whirl.

Good Morning America on Wednesday revealed the pairings for the April 18 broadcast, which will find the remaining celebs partnered with a different dance pro for one week only. Among the newly coupled partners are GMA meteorologist Ginger Zee, who will dance with Mark Ballas, and Jodie Sweetin, who will attempt the paso doble with her one-time Fuller House dance partner Val Chmerkovskiy.

The complete list of partners (and their dances) is as follows:

Nyle DiMarco and Sharna Burgess – V. Waltz
Paige VanZant and Sasha Farber – Rumba
Wanya Morris and Witney Carson – Tango
Antonio Brown and Karina Smirnoff – Cha Cha
Von Miller and Lindsay Arnold – Jive
Kim Fields and Keo Motsepe – V. Waltz
Doug Flutie and Peta Murgatroyd – Tango
Jodie Sweetin and Val Chmerkovskiy – Paso Doble
Ginger Zee and Mark Ballas – Salsa

Who do you think will fare best on Switch-Up Night? Sound off in the comments.

1. Candace says:

My friend and I were hoping that Jodie got paired with Val!

2. Lauren says:

I can only assume Nyle will have the hardest time considering he and Peta have a very specific system of communication. I bet Ginger and Mark will do really well together.

3. Nena Tupas says:

Nyle and Sharma will be awesome ! I voted for them for switch up.

4. AnneMarie Wood says:

I was so hoping Nyle would get Sharna. I think she’ll do great with him.

5. Paige and Sasha get the Rumba? HAHAHA, that is going to be interesting.

6. Buckeye John says:

Ginger Zee, Paige VanZant, & Nyle DiMarco will be the top point getters. Flutie and/or Sweetin need to go. Neither have any talent, especially druggie fake boobs Sweetin. I wish they would get more people with class instead of these Hollywood losers like Barton & Sweetin.

7. Phyllis says:

Good luck next Monday night

8. jr. says:

Jodie and Ginger got the the best deal. IMO

9. keenen says:

Kim and Keo……I was hoping she got Mark or Val

10. Mar says:

Jodie and Val

11. Can’t wait, love the pairing America \ Everyone choice… It is what I would of picked.. Mister excited to see what Sharna does with Nyle.. Thinking about them this week! That has to be tough for her, but if anyone else could do it…. It is her!

12. I’m just worried about Nyle! He and Peta are just magical together.

13. Love all pairings. Thought Kim gets Mark. I’ll not be worry about Paige. She did good with Alan.
    Sasha will come with good choreo. Interesting to see. I’m bit worry about Kim. Keo may scale her down. Fingers crossed.

14. tracy says:

I NEED A HACKER BLANK ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a cloned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/Master card. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/master card Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY ONLINE SHOPPING
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CRONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).

HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    If you are interested Send us an Email to this address {LUCKYHACKERS98@GMAIL.COM

15. net says:

I can not believe how racist this show is tonight .

16. net says:

I can’t believe how bad you are tonight

17. Henry says:

My name is Henry, I from Canada, i requested for a blank ATM from blankatm.cardmachine @ yahoo . com, and i got the ATM from (United state) just in 4 days i used the card and it worked for, contact Mr Robinson Buckler He is the real deal,

• mrs sarah says:

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
      withdraw the maximum of $70,000 daily for a maximum of 20
      days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
      and I have used it to get $300,000. Honker Union Hackers is giving
      out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
      is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
      to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
      using the card. Just send an email via:atmmachine731@gmail.com

18. Rick Simpson says:

RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
    I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don’t lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.