Exclusive
NCIS DiNozzo Identity Stolen

NCIS First Look: When Tony DiNozzo Met 'Tony DiNozzo' and 'Tony DiNozzo'

Before Michael Weatherly bids us adieu, CBS’ NCIS will triple down on the Tony DiNozzos, as seen in this exclusive photo from the next new episode of TV’s most watched drama.

In Season 13’s 20th episode, titled “Charade” and airing Tuesday, April 5, Special Agent DiNozzo’s identity is stolen by multiple perpetrators, who then set out to blackmail senators.

In the above photo with the DiNozzo, Adam Mayfield (All My Children) guest-stars as “Tall Tony,” while Ben Giroux (aka Hart of Dixie‘s Little Zach) plays “Tiny Tony.” Are you curious to see Tony interact with his “other selves”?

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Darlene says:

Lol! Love this! I’m looking forward to the story of the PhoneyTonys!

2. Maria says:

Depends who’s writing the episode. One writer in particular (I won’t name names) has a history of writing Tony like a complete idiot.

• Sandi says:

Hate the TONY AS THE BUTT OF THE JOKE stories! Really want to see the HERO driven Tony of ToC again before he exits. Love that powerful, caring , passionate Tony. Hate the Idiot Tony tales.

3. Jeanne says:

I’m not looking forward to it. They always make him look like an idiot in episodes like this. It was bad in previous seasons, but the last couple seasons have been so much worse.

• Sandi says:

Agreed. Tony has to be the IDIOT more so Gibbs and Bishop can (sorta) shine instead.

• Erin says:

I wish just once before he leaves they would offer a story that flatters Tony instead of diminishing him. I doubt that this will be allowed to occur though. McGee and Bishop can get sympathetic stories and of course almighty Gibbs is flattered about 50 times per episode. The blatant way the current powers that be have demeaned and devalued Tony is just disgraceful. I will not be tuning in for season14. The current powers that be have been too mean spirited and disloyal to Weatherly and his fans for me to waste one moment of my time with the show once Tony is out.

• Sandi says:

The Tony of Truth or Consequences, the steely, passionate, driven Tony, witty, but deeply caring, the Hero Tony, is the guy I like seeing. I really wanted him back before Michael left forever. But just a bunch of business as usual for Tony. And lets throw in long gone Jeanne, not once but twice, just to beat Tony over the head with his folly in caring about his mark and hurting her., Great and Mighty Gibbs and His Golden Girl, McGee as the de facto SFA the past three years, and recycled stories have totally turned me off from the show that used to be Must See in our home. Hate what they did to Tony so that Gibbs and Bishop could be propped up. They don’t interest me. Bye NCIS after this season, especially if they don’t respect viewers enough to give us a solid multi episode arc that respects the Tony behind the mask. I want him to get more than a mere long deserved promotion, I want a sweeping tale.

4. Lee Harper says:

Looking forward to this one. I’m sensing a drinking game in the making. When someone says “DiNozzo”, everybody DRINK! LOL