Legends of Tomorrow's Jonah Hex Shows His Face in New Trailer

Listen to Ray and stand back. No, like way back — because this new Legends of Tomorrow trailer may blow your mind a little.

The new promo, released Sunday at WonderCon in Los Angeles, was packed with plenty for fans of the CW series to talk about. Once you’ve recovered, here are a few discussion points:

* We finally see Ra’s other daughter, Talia al Ghul.

Arrow‘s Felicity (in a wheelchair) makes a cameo as she tells Ray, “I don’t think going after Vandal Savage is a vacation.”

* We get a glimpse of an episode that showcases pre-Gambit Sara and her dad, Lance (with hair!), when the Time Masters send someone to kill younger versions of the Legends team.

* There’s a first look at the Jonah Hex episode and also at Firefly‘s Jewel Staite, who plays someone connected to Ray.

Press PLAY on the video above to get a sneak peek of the action ahead!

1. Yasin says:

Nyssa is in it too!

• Phoenix5634 says:

Maybe she’ll get hit by a bus before she messes up this show like she did Arrow. I don’t get why people love her and absolutely hate Malcolm.

2. justtobesane says:

Nyssa!

3. Phoenix5634 says:

Wow really good trailer, can’t wait for this episode! Is this one episode, or like a few of them together ?

• wgsecretary says:

It looks like a trailer for the rest of the season. They’re in the old west and the future. There’s an awful lot happening for it to be just one episode.

• Phoenix5634 says:

Thanks, and yeah looks like maybe 2 future episodes, one where Stein and Ray notice the craters are actually footprints, and one where Ray goes supersized, unless that’s one episode and they time jump in the middle or something.

4. Dominique says:

look so awesome!
    i may be wrong but is that carter hall at 1.51?!

5. Carla Krae says:

It’s an awesome trailer! Saw it a few hours ago.

6. Bwhit says:

Love this! LOT is my absolute favorite rookie show of the season.

7. JC1 says:

Awesome. Can’t wait for the show to come back.

8. Wordsmith says:

I might be wrong, but it looks like one of the episodes will involve Atom going super-size and throwing down with a giant monster, Ultraman/Power Rangers-style. Can’t wait for that.

9. justsomeguy says:

Great trailer. Excited for what’s to come! I wish Arrow was as strong as Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash. I’d start watching it again.

10. Wordsmith says:

Based on the statue of Ray in the Jewel Staite scene and the familiar design of the drones visible at 1:47, it seems like the team will visit a future timeline where Ray is/was the man in charge, or at least was the Tony Stark equivalent, complete with Iron Legion.

11. Phoenix5634 says:

Wasn’t Johan Hex one of Barry’s multiverse visions? That could mean a few things…

12. Angel says:

Hex, Nyssa,and did Ras say Talia??? wtf on that last one

13. The upcoming episodes look great–I can’t wait until the show comes back next week–but I hope these episodes aren’t Arrow-heavy, because I don’t watch that show and don’t want to. That 2046 episode seemed to require Arrow-watching to understand it completely, and although I followed it just fine, I don’t want to feel like I have to do homework to enjoy a fun show like this. I noticed we don’t see much of Cold in the trailer, and nothing of Heatwave. I do hope we get an answer on what happened to Mick in these eps, because I don’t believe Cold killed him. I also hope Heatwave isn’t gone. I like his character just as much as I do the others.

14. Joey Padron says:

The trailer for new episodes looks really good. Happy to see Jonah Hex, Felicity, Nyssa, and some others in the trailer. Excited to see rest of new episodes for season 1!

15. Brigid says:

This looks amazing! Did anyone else notice that Captain Cold isn’t shown very much? What does that mean? **biting nails**

16. Pat says:

Loved the trailer and I love all the action! This show just keeps getting better and better and I am a fan.

17. Ella says:

A part of me will never stop hoping Ray Palmer and Felicity Smoak end up together. They were a beautiful pairing unlike the crapfest that is Olicity and I can’t stand him with Kendra. Also, why is Felicity back in a wheelchair? And why can’t we get another appearance of Laurel on LoT, I love her dynamic with Sara.

18. GambitGrey says:

Wait Rah’s had 2 daughters. I thought hè had only 1? Talia.