Criminal Minds Shemar Moore Leaving

CBS Renews 11 Shows, No Decision on Criminal Minds, Supergirl, CSI: Cyber

CBS has issued early renewals to 11 series for the 2016-17 season, but conspicuously missing from the pickup list is long-running procedural Criminal Minds. Other glaring omissions include CSI: Cyber and all of the Eye network’s rookie offerings, including Supergirl, Limitless and Code Black.

List of renewed shows include Blue Bloods, Elementary, Hawaii Five-0, Madam Secretary, Mom, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, Scorpion, 2 Broke Girls, Survivor and The Amazing Race.

The Big Bang Theory and NCIS were previously renewed, while CBS announced the end of The Good Wife during the Super Bowl.

CBS’ decision to hold off on renewing its freshman class is a curious one in light of comments CBS CEO Les Moonves made earlier this month in which the exec revealed that “about five” of the network’s rookie series would be back next fall. The exec didn’t specify which quintet he was referring to, but when you eliminate the already- (and hastily) cancelled Angel From Hell, that leaves six freshman contenders: SupergirlCode BlackLimitlessLife in Pieces and the just-launched Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders and the about-to-launch Rush Hour.

OK, your turn: Which renewal are you most excited about? Which non-renewal has you the most worried? Hit the comments!

1. Marilyn says:

Yay for Hawaii Five-O!!

• ds says:

YES!!!!!!! I totally agree, I get my Steve, Danny and Chin fix for another season. I started re-watching the prior seasons on Netflix. I can’t get enough of them.

• Sarah j says:

So happy I love Hawaii Five 0. Also happy about Blue Bloods

• B Whitaker says:

I could do without Danny.

• parstl says:

At first I was skeptical about Supergirl but the show is actually very good. Good performances, a nice mix of fresh faces and veteran actors, family appeal, and something for about every demographic. Cbs should keep it and continue to proot and keep it in a decent slot. You can’t put it on Tuesday or Wednesday nights in competition with Arrow and Flash. Cbs has already made one poor decision in dropping Person of Interest…don’t make it two. Keep Supergirl.

• Julian says:

I’m in the same boat. I thought the show wouldn’t last past Christmas. I was wondering how is a superhero show, for a woman, going to last. But it kept getting better and CBS noticed to. It’s a pretty good watch. Melissa Benoist has done a great job.

• Delilah Donaldson says:

I agree 100% that Super girl needs to stay . It’s one of my fave programs & hoping for Code Black to return…

• Osiris says:

Supergirl is a sweet little show that the whole family can watch. Unlike some of the filth on TV with people running around half dressed, jumping in and out of bed with each other, and filthy language. People complain there is nothing wholesome on TV and yet not as many watch Supergirl as do shows like Two Broke Girls.

• Jamie Alcroft says:

Supergirl is whimsically fun and fresh. Two Broke Girls is consistently unfunny and somehow very broken. Criminal Minds is smart and CSI-Cyber is so smart and ahead of it’s time that it is set apart from the others as it is an investment in future trends and viewers.

• JG says:

Supergirl is a boring superhero show. YAWN

• mady says:

I agree keep super girl

• Karen Tuzzolino says:

I agree, I love Supergirl…CBS KEEP Supergirl

• Look for Supergirl on the CW!

• suzi says:

Agree. Yay for all of them for me, except 2 Broke Girls– I just don’t find it funny at all.

• Kathy says:

I agree. Don’t like that show at all.

• Nancy says:

I like 2BG at first but stopped watching last season – I found it not funny anymore and too crude – I’m not a prude – 66 yrs old and fav word starts with F – like Mike & Molly much better – too bad it’s cancelled.

• Pamela says:

Exactly. Chuck Lorrie shows have a tendency to get crude over time. He has done it with several shows. I have stopped watching Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly because of it.

• Remo says:

I’ve never found 2 broke girls to be funny at all. The 2 leads are cute but that’s about all it has going for it in my opinion. On the other hand Mike and Molly is one of the funniest shows that’s been on tv in the last 2 decades. Someone below implies that Chuck Lorre is behind both shows. I don’t think that’s true. He is involved with M&M but not 2BG. Probably explains why one is funny and the other isn’t. But I’m willing to admit it’s possible that I’ve been brainwashed by Chuck Lorre’s style of humor / timing (Dharma and Greg, Two and a half men, Big Bang Theory, Mom, etc.) though there are other non-Lorre shows I still love. However 2 broke girls is not one of them. I will also miss “Person of Interest”.

• Sharon says:

I can’t believe 2bg made it past season 1. The show sucks.

• Mr. Tran K says:

I’m not so sure how many years 2 Broke Girls has left until Max and Caroline won’t be broke no more to the very end.

• Mr. Smith says:

WHY WHY WHY renew 2 Broke Girls?!? What about The Odd Couple? The talent in the Odd Couple beats the socks off 2 Bland Girls.

• Quality/talent or lack of has no bearing on renewals.OC ratings were below 2 BGs and it also has way less episodes and 2 BGs is syndicated & doing well in syndication.

• Mary S says:

I’ve never seen either show. I loved the original Odd Couple and don’t see how any new one could match it…and the ads for 2 Broke Girls turned me off from the beginning…

• AlanG says:

The odd couple was renewed. Season Two starts in April.. Great show, the cast is fantastic.

• Pamela says:

I agree. But the ratings must be high. Goes to show what America likes…crudeness, stupid reality shows, insults (i.e…look at the presidential campaigns). Sad.

• Carol says:

I agree. It quit being a long time ago……..

• Suzanne Sege says:

I agree

• Lisa Echerd says:

I will never understand why they keep that awful 2 Broke Girls on the air. Neither of the leads and can act, the ‘cupcake’ business was a dead fad when the series launched. It is an eyesore in CBS’s normally strong comedy lineups.

• Skylar says:

yes not really funny.

• Janet Dowell says:

I HATE 2 Broke Girls. Watched it the first season and then quit. All it is is sexual innuendo. I do love Life in Pieces. Quality show!

• BKL says:

Agree whole heartedly. Cancel 2 Broke Girls and please, please, renew Life In Pieces. This is a fantastic show and the the whole cast is just increditable.

• Osiris says:

I just don’t understand the appeal of Two Broke Girls. I have tried to watch it a few times when it first aired and it was terrible. Each time I have tried to watch it in the following years it just seems worse. I’d be curious to know who the audience for this show is.

• Marie says:

Two Broke Girls an insult to tv audiences. Renew POI instead!

• Mr. Tran K says:

Don’t know if CBS is thinking about a proper “final season” for Hawaii Five-O.

• Carol says:

Maybe the last year, maybe not. Much as I loved the original – it went too long (11 or 12 yrs) seven or eight seems to about where most shows peak – really depends on the writers and if they can keep the lead actors engaged and happy. H50 seems to treat their cast well.

• Vrinda says:

There were good episodes in the final years, and I’m glad it ran as long as it did. The new show should end after Season 7. The storylines are getting sillier by the week.

• Nero tTVFiddler says:

We can only hope seven will be the limit for Five-0, but the way the networks are being run now (sorry to have to say this Les, you are my hero… but…) is so disheartening – series that are dead-man-walking go on and on now, zombie-like. At this pace, the ‘new’ Hawaii Five-0 will go on for another four or five seasons.

As much as I love seeing the recent guest arc of Julie Benz on Five-0, I can’t help but feel sad for the way networks try to re-heat classic TV series; somewhere, the great Jack Lord and Mr. Freeman are rolling over in their graves. No one, no one, can top Jack Lord. One of the original cool, bad a** cops on television. That guy was cool.

These new guys on Five-0? Zoolander.

• Nancy says:

I hope Hawaii Five 0 stays on for a long time – I love Steve (and Catherine – bring her back please)

• Phil K. says:

I LOVE Hawaii 5-O and seriously hope they keep it going for many more seasons. I do get a little tired of Danny’s whining but overall like Danny and Steve’s as a team. HOWEVER, if CBS does decide that they will cancel the show, or rather WHEN they make that decision as shows don’t run forever, I really hope they give Hawaii 5-O a proper final season with a series finale going away. I hate hate HATE when one of my favorite shows just gets canceled, especially after they’ve had a few seasons, without a proper send off and leaving all the plot lines open and unfinished. This makes me jaded about watching or giving new shows a chance. I will never forget or forgive the network for canceling the “Pretender” series years ago basically so they could run that crude and abhorrent of a flop take on football the XFL……. that debacle still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. SO CBS better not cancel Hawaii 5-O without giving it a proper send off. I’ll stop watching CBS programs entirely.

• piebokou says:

I will drink to that :D

• Julian says:

Yay for the show, but could do without Jerry. I still have no idea whywhy he was given a main credit spot. He’s a recurring character at most. He’s not even lab guy like Abby on NCIS or Eric and Nell on NCIS: LA. He just has conspiracy theories and some connections. That’s it.

• Maryann says:

I love Jerry. The one I could do without is Danny. He’s kust plain annoying.

• Osiris says:

I will gladly take Danny over Jerry. I just don’t get the point of Jerry. Kono was the geek, so I don’t see why they felt they needed Jerry instead. Everyone else serves a purpose but Jerry is just redundant and annoying.

2. Pamela Hans says:

So glad they renewed Elementary – best show on current TV!

• alex says:

Yeah, right.

• Fido says:

Maybe next season we’ll get that two-parter I’ve been wanting since the show began. :)

• Mr. Tran K says:

Really hope Elementary moves back to Thursdays next season after football is done.

• Kansas Blutbad says:

Indubitably!

• Cobra says:

It’s easily the best Network show, absolutely. So glad it’s been renewed.

• tvjunkie says:

LOL, no. It’s a decent show, but it’s not even the best show on CBS

• You are not alone in this assumption.

• Phil K. says:

I am very thrilled to see Elementary being renewed. This is one of the smarter shows where most episodes force you to think and just lazily watch the plot lines go by. While it could be smarter for those of us who love shows that challenge us intellectually, it’s still a nice addition to the lineup and almost as good as the UK version. I hope this series has many more seasons in it and gets a proper send off when they do decide to cancel it. CBS decision to drop “person of interest” has still left a bad taste in my mouth and really makes it hard for me to give news shows a chance. So CBS better give this show a proper send off when that time comes or I’m afraid I’ll be jaded towards the network itself thus ceasing to give any of their shows a chance.

• Sonya says:

I feel the same way in regards to Person of Interest… No warning, no series finale, nada! And it was one of the better shows. And since they’ve moved Elementary to Sunday’s now, well you know what happened to The Mentalist after it moved from it’s Thursday slot to Sunday in order to make room for Elementary… it didn’t last long.

• Kim B says:

Person of Interest returns to Tuesday nights on 5/2/16.

• Pamela says:

Person of Interest will be back next month. Two episodes a week for a few weeks to close out the show. Gonna miss the show for sure!

• GREG HOFFMAN says:

I really like Person of Interest, tough, touching, interesting, I love the promos with Elementary…”I have a beautiful assistant….so do I….” what a riot. Will be missed, but the wise ones renew all the stupid (reality?) shows???

• Marie says:

What about “Colony” ?

3. Well they better think again about Criminal Minds and if they would move CSI Cyber off of Sunday night and not after a football game more people would watch. to bad they can’t count DVR viewers who have to work.

• JenJ says:

I certainly hope they aren’t ending Criminal Minds, one of my favorites, although I’m pretty bummed that Shemar Moore left. Don’t know what they’ll do to replace him. As far as CSI Cyber, aren’t Patricia Arquette and Ted Danson already involved in new series pilots? I thought I read that somewhere a few weeks ago. I liked Cyber, but I do know the ratings have always been an issue, not to mention that the network threw it on dead end Sundays when nothing comes on as scheduled. Half the time, DVR-ing shows on Sundays you’re lucky if you get an entire episode.

• Messer has stated she isn’t looking to replace him, at least not in the last 4 episodes. Never know about next season (if there is one). But Aisha’s character would do pretty good in his shoes. Sure, not kicking down doors or tackling unsubs but Dr. Lewis has a good rapport with the team.

• Every major character who has left they have found a way to move on. I think they had some rough runs replacing Prentiss with Blake and Callahan. They just didn’t fit at all. Dr. Lewis isn’t bad though.

• Keisha says:

Criminal Minds was my favorite but it is tied with Scorpion for number one with me. If it had to be one over the other I would have to pick Scorpion. I really like CSI Cyber as well but I’m really into Criminal Minds Beyond Borders. I know Scorpion is renewed and I have high hopes for the others.

• matttucker76 says:

Actually, Live+3 and Live+7 are constantly becoming a bigger factor in a lot of these decisions. Those DVR numbers are counting.

• Osiris says:

The Live+3 and Live+7 don’t change the overall rankings of the shows though. Every single show on TV gains in the L+3 and L+7.
        A #1 show live is still #1 in L+3 and L+7. And a #20 show is still a #20 in the L+3 and L+7. So a poor performer live is still a poor performer even at the L+7 mark.

• Julian says:

Cyber wasn’t getting good ratings on Wednesday nights in its first season. The only reason it even got a second season was because of the CSI name. Not because of the quality of the show or strong ratings. Really, the question should be why is it taking CBS so long to put a fork in this show? It didn’t get any better.

• Skylar says:

i agree i have not watch live TV in 3 years. the networks get rid of and add new shows to what we should think what we should like and tell us what to watch they throw garbage shows at us and see what sticks. They would be in for a shock if they could count what people watch on streaming channels.

4. Sara says:

Yay Elementary! I was worried about them. Fingers crossed for Limitless and Criminal Minds (or at least a final season announcement for CM)

• Lisa Echerd says:

I was concerned about Elementary, too. I don’t know if this move to Sunday night is permanent. Thursday was not a good night with strong competition on ABC. I’d rather have them on Monday or Tuesday when we have nothing to watch.

5. Mary says:

What about Limitless? It’s the only show on CBS that I watch.

6. Ella Jasper says:

Where is Supergirl? Love that show. NO bad words and no sex scenes. Of course it wouldn’t be renewed. :(

• Katie T says:

It’s not a sign that Supergirl isn’t going to get renewed. It’s just that they’re announcing the renewals of this seasons shows later. It’s been common before that networks will announce the renewals of the established shows first and then announce the renewals of the shows in their first season

• Dude says:

As someone who has followed network decisions for years, I can tell you that’s not true. In fact, networks tend to want to announce the renewals of their new shows as soon as possible so they can tout how successful their development season was. This doesn’t mean any of those shows will be cancelled but it’s certainly not common.

• Katie T says:

I’ve followed the network decisions too actually and it is fairly common for them to wait to renew new shows if they aren’t really big hits eg a show like Empire for example. If all their new shows are doing similar types of middle range numbers then they do wait because they generally don’t renew every new show.
          I think it’s exactly why CBS are waiting right now. The numbers are fairly similar for all their new shows and they probably also want to see how Criminal Minds Beyond Borders does for a couple more weeks so that they can announce all the renewals together

• Lizz says:

Ella, I wouldn’t worry about Supergirl. CBS will no doubt renew the series.

7. Patricia Klassy says:

CBS has sure changed the nature of their programming, which results in me watching a lot less of their drama style programs. I am not a fan of most of the sports events you show and hate reality TV programs plus I haven’t enjoyed comedies since the mid ’90s. Not much left to watch.

• Mary S says:

I don’t watch sitcoms, either…I loved Growing Up Fisher and Surviving jack, which were yanked before all episodes had been aired. I found them late and only got to see a few episodes of each and felt cheated when they were cancelled.
      I do kind of like Life in Pieces, if only for James Brolin. Who knew he could be so funny? It has a very good cast, otherwise, too, but sometimes the writing is seriously lacking. If they couldn’t deliver the lines so well it would really be a flop…but, get better writers, keep the cast, and renew it!
      In the meantime, Patricia, give this one a chance, you may discover that it’s worth it…

• Skylar says:

yes i hate stupid house wives sports and only watch Survivor. I really wish they would make the TV and shows interactive on the spot so they would get the feel of what people really think. They could make the shows interactive when they have commercials. how much fun would they be.. that you can leave comments for show you hate and critique them almost live???

• Nice idea, but we seldom watch anything live as we’re either doing other stuff during prime time, have multiple shows that are on at the same time, like to binge on a show without waiting a week, or got sick of trying to figure out when and where the “great minds” of TV had decided to air things any given week. We watch nearly everything through the DVR. What I don’t understand is why, at a point when so many others in their viewing public are doing the same thing, these great minds still have nothing airing on Friday nights. Except Grimm. It’s the great open market. Instead they put everything on Sunday nights where they have to compete against each other and recordings get screwed up by live sports that change their start time.

Then again I also don’t understand why advertisers and tv execs still believe the sweet spot they should aim for is an 18-30 demographic. People I know have much more money to buy they stuff they are advertising once they’ve passed 40 and are making decent money without raising babies or paying off school loans and houses.

*Also extremely irritated about Person of Interest.

8. Mary says:

Oh, Neve
    r mind I guess it got renewed 2 days ago!

9. stephon js says:

Supergirl was already renewed

10. Steven says:

Any word on why Criminal Minds is missing? Ratings are still good. Who’s contracts are up this season?

• johnhelvete says:

Read the article about the renewal at Deadline, the article goes into detail about Criminal Minds.

• Angela says:

Just looked at it-if their reasoning for holding off on that show’s renewal is because they want to wait to see how the spin-off does (and, perhaps, how the original’s ratings do now that they’ve lost one of the main characters), that makes sense. I’ve always felt that how “Beyond Borders” does would play a major role in determining how many more seasons the original CM will last. If it does well, I could see them deciding to keep CM on for at least a couple more years (support the spin-off and all that). If it doesn’t, then I could see CBS starting to look at wrapping CM up. Especially if it’s as expensive for the network as they say it is.
        Whatever their decision, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long to hear the news.

11. Ms Thang says:

I need a second season of Supergirl!

12. All they need to do now is renew Limitless and Supergirl. . . And save Minority Report lol

13. Dean says:

Few weeks ago: ‘we plan to renew all freshman dramas.’ But they give the official renewala to veteran shows first. I wonder if Les Moonves listens to anything he spews.

• Dysturbed says:

He didn’t say “all” rather he said “about five.” He’s probably waiting to see how Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders does over the next few weeks as well as Rush Hour before deciding for sure which of the “at least five” shows will be kept.

14. CBS renewed all their freshman lineup earlier this year. Since when is TVLine scooped by newsarama?

15. wrstlgirl says:

YAY for H50 and Blue Bloods. We watch them w/our coffee on Saturday mornings, it’s a tradition, lol.

16. ds says:

I hope they renew Code Black. Great show!

17. Dude says:

I’m assuming that they’re waiting to see how the flash crossover does before making a decision but I don’t see them not renewing it even if it wasn’t the critical or ratings success they hoped it would be. They have too much face to lose by cancelling it. Plus, given that the creators of the show seem to think their renewal is a done deal, I fully expect a season two. I just hope they do a major creative overhaul between seasons cause their writers are abysmal.

• Osiris says:

The writing is about par with the rest of the Berlanti shows. Supergirl’s writing better than Arrow, and the last episode of Flash was just plain bad. I certainly don’t want to see any of the Arrow writers move over to Supergirl anyway.

18. Jennifer says:

Yea Blue Bloods & Hawaii 5-0!!!! Madam Secretary!!! NCIS: NOLA!! SO HAPPY!

19. sofia says:

Isn’t MGG the only actor on the cast of Criminal Minds with a signed contract for a 12th season, should there be one? They need to negotiate with the other 4 regulars before they can announce a renewal. Right? Or is there something more?

• drhenning says:

If indeed they don’t have the leads locked up yet, one reason for no notice of renewal.. My guess is that the makers of the show ( which is not mainly CBS which most of the other drama shows on CBS are CBS productions) may have asked for a late renewal for better leverage in contracts. If they are renewed, actors could hold out.. if it’s open, actors would sign since it’s too late to get anything for next year… that’s why I think it’s a game of chicken. Supergirl is also mostly a WB show…

• Guest says:

Criminal Minds is a co -production of CBS and ABC Studios.
        CBS controls the US distribution and Disney/ABC has it in the rest of the world

20. Erin Criss says:

Keep Crinimal Minds, CSI CYBER and Supergirl and Code Black

• Mr. Tran K says:

I agree on keeping Criminal Minds if the series continues without Shemar Moore. Disagree on CSI: Cyber and I have a feeling is going to be finished as does the franchise.

• GREG HOFFMAN says:

I too agree on keeping Criminal Minds w/o Moore-the character was condescending and bit too macho for my tastes…except when HE got emotional, and way too nosy in team members. CSI: Cyber not good.

• sallywally says:

Criminal Minds and Code Black, please. Hard to do CM without Shemar but the show is a good one with a nice rhythm to it and good plots. Keep it! Code Black is excellent!

21. Kevin says:

I’m worried about Life In Pieces. I hear it is the best new comedy then I hear the ratings are low. I hope it comes back. It’s a great concept.

• DL says:

Actually ratings are pretty good overall. Aside from the premiere which was 2.6, it’s been solidly in a 1.8-2.2 demo range and 8-9 million in viewers.
      The only concern maybe is that the high-profile cast ratchets up the budget a bit.

• Mr. Tran K says:

Couldn’t agree more. Hope Life in Pieces gets renewed even though from the beginning I start to dislike the series because it was a Modern Family like rip-off but now I really enjoy it so much despite mixed reactions.

• Christina says:

I will be very disappointed if Life in Pieces doesn’t get picked up for a second season. It’s smart and hilarious.

• Ben says:

I wouldn’t worry. It’s ratings are the best of all the new shows, and Les M already said they are looking to renew ‘about five’. I think Life in Pieces, Supergirl and Limitless are all locks to return.

22. N says:

Man supergirl better get renewed

23. DL says:

Elementary!!! So much shock and joy. (T . T)

24. Linda Williams says:

Who is going to replace Tony onNcis?any news yet?

25. Linda Williams says:

Any news on who will replace Tony on Ncis?

26. rehabber says:

They could get a cardboard cutout to play the lead in CSI:Cyber and save money. Dropped it long ago, also dropped Supergirl.
    Life in Pieces is my favorite comedy and am enjoying Limitless, still trying to decide on CM;BB.

27. maregolden says:

I am thrilled that Elementary will be back. Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu are terrific together. I am hoping for a renewal on Limitless, my favorite new show, and Supergirl.

28. They had better bring back Criminal Minds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. ZSOLT says:

Yea Blue Bloods, NCIS:LA, SCORPION, MOM!
    I hope to continue: Life in Piece and CSI:CYBER :)

30. Deb says:

My daughters and I really enjoy Suoergirl, so I hope that’s renewed. I love Limitless, please renew them both CBS !

31. Ruth says:

Yes for Hawaii 5-0 and Elementary, BUT Come on SUPERGIRL!!!!!!!!

32. Mr. Tran K says:

Really hope CBS keeps the rookie shows like Supergirl, Limitless, Code Black, Life in Pieces and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. Have a feeling Rush Hour gets cancelled even though it won’t debut six days from now. They better move NCIS: LA to a new night next season.

33. Temperance says:

I’d keep Big Bang Theory, Hawaii 5-0, Madame Secretary, and Supergirl – and can the rest.

34. msstargate says:

Happy about NCIS LA and Elementary!

• GREG HOFFMAN says:

Love just about all character on NCIS:LA. Hetty is a riot, glad to see shes making a bundle in retirement?? What’s with the “eye” was that ever explained, ignorance is bliss and I am blissful…wow, another female hero–tough as nails and gorgeous. Jose’s. son is phoning it in however, somebody owes him a favor or maybe a fan of his mom.

35. OkAY, keep Criminal MInds; beyond borders…bury the original..(.its long overdue & is over-ripe).Elementary is great…but Scorpion is becoming too much like the film “Terminator”.
    CSI-Cyber stories rely too much with ‘off the grid’ Hackers.

Madam Secretary is good, but needs some input from “Homeland style writing”. Details are important and old vet at saluting of flag within New diplomatic “Cuba”…was all wrong. He didn’t even know how to give a proper Military Salute.

36. Rob Horine says:

I don’t see why CBS doesn’t pull the trigger on the Supergirl renewal? It started slow, but now it’s as good as Arrow and Flash.

• GREG HOFFMAN says:

I think that was the point…as good/bad as Arrow and Flash. Crying super-heros??? and waaay too politically correct.

37. Scorpion lover says:

How in the heck is Scorpion becoming like The Terminator???

38. Megan says:

Life in Pieces is hilarious! Please renew it!

39. ludi66 says:

Oh I love Hawaii Five-O! But I also love Blue Bloods. I would miss Criminal Minds but it will be hard to replace Shemar Moore…

40. Melinda Romo says:

I love Code Black!! And I would hate to see the Criminal Minds (both) not return!!

41. Love H50, blue bloods, CSI cyber, NCIS NO & La. Need Criminal Minds !!! CM BB is so far good.Love Scorpion , and still get a kick out of 2 broke girls. Love Code Black, please keep it!” Survivor & Amazing race, are long past their time. I refused to watch either since they started bringing back previous contestants. So many people out there who would love to be on show, not fair to give anyone a second chance.

42. B says:

Come on CBS, renew Limitless and Life in Pieces!

43. Joey Padron says:

Happy about Hawaii Five-0 getting another season! They will renew Supergirl. Really hope they renew Limitless!

44. Camille King says:

I love CSI: Cyber and especially D. B. He’s what makes it. Please renew!

45. I was getting tired of 5-0, to the point I would let it go to DVR status and build up a pile of them before I even thought about watching one. Know they are being investigated is interesting now. My wife has gotten turned off last yr from them though.

I hope Supergirl gets renewed. My kids love it, and for the most part, is fairly innocent. Let’s keep it that way.

Limitless i used to like, then stopped as the guy was just plain annoying. Other than Kat’s assets, 2BGs is old and broken. can it already.

46. Isabel says:

Of course it figures the only show I watch with any regularity has not been confirmed for renewal. I love Criminal Minds.

• Sue says:

I completely agree! CM is must watch TV for me. I don’t watch 99 percent of the shows they already renewed. Criminal Minds is the main one I care about! I hope it gets renewed. If not, I won’t be watching any of the CBS shows.

47. Boiler says:

All my CBS favorites coming back. Especially excited for Elementary, MME Secretary,2 Broke Girls and Scorpion

48. GuessWhat says:

I hope CODE BLACK gets renewed!

49. Z says:

Time to retire the NCIS franchise