Sleepy Hollow Season Finale Photos: Will Abbie and Crane Save the World Again (and Keep the Team Intact)?

Things are looking pretty dire in the Sleepy Hollow season finale — at least, that’s what we’re reading into the way the Witnesses and their gang seem to be keeping each other close in these recently released photos. Because if there’s one thing we’ve learned over three seasons in the Hollow, it’s that physical contact among the apocalypse fighters runs highest in times of big danger.

In the episode, which is titled “Ragnarok” and airs Friday, April 8 (Fox, 8/7c), Abbie and Crane figure out that they have to make Pandora’s box whole again — a task begun in Episode 15 —  at the same time that they’re fighting The Hidden One’s bid to end humanity. (Y’know, no pressure.)

Things aren’t all bad, though: Jenny packs heat and meets with her dad (though not simultaneously), and the leftenant even finds some time to crack a dazzling smile. So maybe it’ll all turn out OK…? Click through the gallery below to see the images, then hit the comments with your theories about the Season 3 ender.

1. prada says:

it won’t be ok until Abbie comes back to her former look (before her stay at the limbo)

• Daflufflinuck says:

The show has taken a downfall. It’s suffering in ratings and a major character might be killed off and you’re worried about her flipping LOOOK!??!!

• worldtraveler9 says:

While overnight ratings have not been that great, the live +3 & live+ 7 have been extremely good.

• suzi says:

I agree, the show has a decent chance of renewal. So many kinks ironed out this season, so many stories still to tell.

• booracists says:

what a useless, racist thing to say about a Black actress wearing her natural hair. go back to rallying for trump.

• Ohsnap says:

THANK YOU!!

• 2 says:

You can take the racist card and shove it. Thinking Abbie looked better with straight hair is NOT racist. Plenty of white people also have naturally curly hair and most of them also look better when it is straighten. Very few people of any race pull off curly hair well.

• worldtraveler9 says:

Nothing wrong with her current look that I can see. She is a beautiful lady

2. Alichat says:

You know you’re suffering from Marvel overload when your first thought at seeing the finale title is ‘Chris Hemsworth will be in the episode?’

3. John Jacob says:

More like: Series finale. Not a chance in hell this show comes back unfortunately.

• worldtraveler9 says:

I would not be so quick to assume that it is the series finale. The live + 3 and live+ 7 have been extremely good, even after the show moved to Friday.

4. Hopefully, it is not over. Love this show!

5. Nancy says:

Considering your receht spoiler and Crane alone at grave really hoping Abbie not killed off

6. Brigid says:

I love this show and this season has really been good. I just hope that if it isn’t renewed they just put Abby and Crane together. They have a beautiful relationship and the chemistry is real. Love these 2!!!

7. Orion's Belt says:

Crane is going to die. Abbie has already died twice, both times brought back because this show doesn’t take risks. Crane dying is different because with his wife and son dead he doesn’t have any links to his past anymore. Even if headless comes back, Neil isn’t so that’s a dud. Judging by his interview in Birmingham (I was there) Tom Mison is craving to do other work.

• 2 says:

The only time Abbie died was in season 2 when she drowned in the library and she was dead for about 30 seconds. Abbie was stuck in purgatory alive and stuck in the catacombs alive.

8. Cheryl says:

I don’t care how she wears her hair, I just want a renewal! I didn’t hear about Mr. Mison wanting to do other work but if that is the case I wish him well. If the actors are up to it, I absolutely am and I would love to see a season 4 (and more). I will sail with the ship until the end. The end being six or seven seasons LOL
    Team Witness!!

9. Jen says:

I’m praying that since that looks like an extremely old cemetery, Ichabod is visiting Betsy Ross’s grave.

10. sedorikku62 says:

serie finale ?

11. The death of Abby on Sleepy Hollow, really made me sad, where I was crying and felt like someone I knew personally died!! Sort of dumb, it was like reading a great book that you don’t want it to end!! I am saddened to think that Crane and Abby will not be a team any longer! Have always enjoyed Sleepy Hollow and the actors and actress’s who play the parts!