PAUL KELLERMAN
God, remember how much we loathed evil VP-turned-POTUS Caroline Reynolds' Secret Service stooge? Especially when in Season 2 he started creeping on Sarah at NA meetings?? But Kellerman over time grew a conscience, and in fact during Season 4 proved to be a critical ally, on his way to becoming an ambitious congressman. President Kellerman, anyone?

DEAD OR NOT DEAD? Not dead!

ACTOR AVAILABILITY?  Paul Adelstein is a series regular on Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce, but just as he finds time for the occasional Scandal encore, he could do same with Prison Break.

Prison Break's Paul Adelstein to Bring Paul Kellerman Back in Fox Revival

Paul Kellerman is in the (big) house!

Paul Adelstein will reprise his role in Fox’s Prison Break revival, TVLine has learned.

Adelstein, who played the Secret Service agent-turned-Congressman, joins previously announced Prison Break returnees Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper and Rockmund Dunbar.

In the drama’s new chapter, which picks up after “escape artist” Michael Scofield’s apparent death, Sara Tancredi (Callies) has moved on with her life, raising her and Michael’s child with her new husband (to be played by Royal Pains‘ Mark Feuerstein). But when clues surface suggesting that Michael (Miller) may be alive, Sara teams with his brother Lincoln (Purcell) to engineer the series’ “biggest escape ever,” as three of Fox River State Penitentiary’s most notorious escapees, T-Bag (Knepper), C-Note (Dunbar) and Sucre (Nolasco), are pulled back into the action.

The nine-episode continuation starts filming in April in Vancouver. The series’ original producing team, including series creator Paul T. Scheuring, Neal Moritz, Marty Adelstein and Dawn Olmstead, will executive-produce the new series, with Scheuring serving as showrunner.

Adelstein’s recent TV credits include Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, Scandal and Private Practice.

Are you excited to hear that Paul Kellerman will be back (again)? Sound off in the comments!

1. Sammi says:

Awesome!! Kellerman was one of the best characters in the series! I’m really happy he’ll be back. This just keeps getting better and better. Now they just need to announce Mahone will be back, and it’ll be perfect.

2. N says:

He was so nice on Private Practice!

3. jerrired says:

Yes! I’m binge watching all four seasons and movie now. He became my favorite character in season 2.

4. Anthony Balser says:

No not excited for paul kellerman.
    Glad for t-bag and sucre

• Jason Hyland says:

Yeah you like the lame characters, I like the subtle characters (Kellerman) who know how to act and can play a character. Bad taste my friend, bad taste.

5. Bwhit says:

Nice! Welcome back Mr. Kellerman.

6. Nichole says:

7. RichieS says:

The guy who played Haywire I think is on Brothers Grimm. Haywire fell about 100 feet to his (supposed) death but Scofield blew up and they’re bringing him back, so why not Haywire?

8. Ben jensen says:

If they can bring back Kellerman, they can bring back Fibonacci

9. ihatefanboys says:

Binge watching the first run of the show with the wife. It’s amazing how intricate and amazing it is. Those saying it should have ended after the first season because they broke out seem to have not watched the first season. Breaking out was only the beginning. Finding the truth and exonerating Lincoln was the primary focus of the show. Excited that they’re bringing it back and lots of the original cast.

• Creature says:

They broke out in season 2! Someone is really losing track of the show. Still stunned that the season 1 ending DID NOT escape. Great story line and keeping watchers/fans hanging in for more.

• Adkhean says:

I don’t know what show you watched, but in mine they escaped at the very last episode of season 1

• e99eternal says:

You’re an idiot, and a simple Google search would have prevented you from spouting crap that you don’t even know about; Season 2 is literally called “Manhunt” because they have escaped and are on the run after breaking out at the end of Season 1, stranded at the airport and surrounded by cops after Abruzzi’s friend with the plane leaves without them.

• Dysturbed says:

e99eternal, for some reason I didn’t see your post when I posted mine. I mentioned basically the same thing though. It was without a doubt in season 1 when they broke out like you said.

• Dysturbed says:

Your ” Someone is really losing track of the show line” applies to you, not the poster that you responded to.

They broke out at the end of the penultimate episode of season one. The season one finale had them outside of the prison walls, had the scene with Tbags hand, and ended with them surrounded at an airport after the plane that Abruzzi arranged for, left without them.

10. cruiserkelli says:

Can’t wait!! Maybe they can bring Bellick back from the dead too…lol!!

• Imran Hunzai says:

haha no please. I am more excited about T-bag.

• Jason Hyland says:

Adelstein was just that damn good of an actor that’s why you hate him but in actuality he was the most well-written character. The way Adelstein was able to make you hate him and then like him was testament to his great acting. It all made sense too.

11. Kate says:

Perhaps he can explain (I know we are likely going to gloss over many of the details of the prison break dvd finale otherwise Sara just wouldn’t be able to cross U.S. borders) how on earth that immunity deal they all signed didn’t cover all that they had did in obtaining Scylla. I mean if she hadn’t killed Christine, Christine would have killed Michael and even if they got it back, Michael had taken Scylla apart.

12. Amanda says:

I was hoping for this!!! Paul was one of my favorites and if I’m remembering right he wasn’t in the final season or finale.

13. Dominique says:

yesss!!! this was the one i was waiting for! (the only one i wasn’t sure of they’d get back).
    paul adelstein was fantastic and his character is defnitely necessary for the revival, at least to me he is. awesome news!

14. nikhar says:

heywire+bellick mahn that was commedy,can’t wait to see the latest I’ve repeated the whole series several times

15. Imran Hunzai says:

I kinda started liking this guy later in the show. Good to know he’s back. I’m pretty sure he will help out Sara in the time of need. Poor guy is in love?

16. Adil says:

Well come back Paul, did he joined the UN org.? after he collaborate with them to deliver the Sayla

17. nancy says:

When does this come back? Been watching the old series again just love this show . Happy they are all coming back . But sara remarried? Dont like that . Im so excited and hope it ends up being more then the 9 and stays awhile . Oh and wentworth . I love you :)

18. Chris says:

So excited

19. Sharon Keeney says:

Yes, I was hoping he and his character would be back! I can’t wait for this show to return!

20. Miriam says:

Yes! Can’t wait for Prison Break to continue! Great!

21. Stephen owens says:

Made up good actor well there all good and wish prison break would never end

22. CCarolinee says:

this means so much to me!!! Michael <3, my first crush! :) This series, it's surreal but it's alive again

23. Dolores Arrowood says:

I wish they could bring back prison guard Brad Bellick (Wade Williams) as well. I love this series!

24. Shivam Gupta says:

When the telecast will start ? dying to see the Sarah.. Love you Sarah ..!!

25. Yes, Kellerman is terrific! Loved this show! Can’t wait! Is there a date yet?

26. Taylor Patrick says: