Pretty Little Liars Season 7

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Welcomes Back Andrea Parker as Series Regular

The mother of all villains deserves the mother of all promotions, no?

Fresh off Tuesday’s major Pretty Little Liars twist — the late Jessica DiLaurentis was revealed to be the twin sister of Charlotte’s mother Mary Drake — Andrea Parker, who portrays both Jessica and Mary, has been promoted to series regular for the upcoming seventh season.

Parker first appeared in Season 2 of the Freeform (then ABC Family) drama, taking over the role of Jessica from Anne Marie DeLuise, who played Alison’s mother in the pilot. She recurred throughout the remainder of the series.

A return date for the Freeform drama is not yet known, nor is the fate of the series beyond Season 7.

Are you glad to have Parker back in the fold? Still recovering from last night’s (multiple) reveals? Whatever your thoughts, drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Andrea Parker was so funny on Less Than Perfect back then.

2. Miss O' Ginny says:

I’m probably dating myself here but she had the best one liners on Pretender….

• BrightLight says:

OMG, every time I see her on PLL I think about that show. A TV highlight of my childhood for sure.

• Steven says:

I still think of The Pretender whenever I see her.

• Daniel Bass says:

That was a funny show.

• I love her. I was just trying to the remember the name of the show she was on. I am glad she is back, I love to see her play a bad character. I love Pretty Little Liars. It is a great show and I am very addicted. I have read most of the books and the tv show is just as good. I really hope that it goes on longer. There is still so much more to tell about these characters and their families.

3. Cobra says:

Thank God I quit watching this convoluted show.

• Cobra says:

I know. It sucks that I didn’t stop sooner. This show has become e a trainwreck

• Aubrey says:

But you just said you stopped watching so how would you know for sure…

• Bryan says:

Just look at Twitter. A lot of the fans who are still watching the show are complaining about the storylines and the crazy (in a bad way) twists. I’m still watching coz I never quit a show unless it’s really getting stupider and confusing. PLL is getting close. I already stopped watching Teen Wolf because it got really bad this season.

• Cobra says:

Because it became a train wreck long before I quit watching. I should have stopped watching after “Welcome to the Dollhouse” but I kept going because I’d come that far and figured I should just see it through.

That’s the Sunk Cost Fallacy.

• Rob says:

You’re one of the lucky ones.

4. Amazing news. I predicted this would happen. I love her.

5. Rob says:

Yes because when I think of freshening up a long running, stale, “mystery” drama I think Mrs. DiLaurentis.

6. NM says:

I get the mystery of this show, and no, I’m not going to stop watching as I’m not 12. However, this season finale was terrible compared to the back-half of the season that was doing so well. Giving this character a series regular role was a terrible option and roping Alison’s family into this plot more after so many years is just getting repetitive and stupid.

7. Amber Downing says:

I love PLL and i really hope its on going past season 7 i really look foward to it every season and it has just a little something for everyone:)

8. Original Stalker says:

The first A dragged on and on, how stupid are these girls doing everything the same with another A on the loose? Seems they learned nothing. Really used to love the show but it’s just getting old now. Probably time to move on, I’ll be shocked if it goes past season 7 let’s hope not else we have another long drawn out drama with the same thing happening over n over.
    Also I didn’t get any of the reveals, glad this article cleared it up for me.