Person of Interest Cancelled

Person of Interest Officially Cancelled

It can now be said: Person of Interest is indeed heading into its final season, a CBS rep confirms to TVLine.

POI‘s official cancellation comes just hours after the network announced that Season 5 would kick off on Tuesday, May 3.

POI executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman released the following statement to IGN about the show’s farewell:

“We’re extremely excited to be able share this final season with the fans. We’re eternally grateful to our amazing cast and crew, as well as our partners at the studio and network. Most of all, we want to thank the show’s fans — the best fans in the world. This subversive little paranoia-inducing cyberpunk-thriller is for you and would not have been possible without your support. As life has come to imitate Person of Interest, it’s been our great privilege to work on show for the past five seasons. We can’t wait for you to experience this thrilling and final chapter.”

Speculation about the series’ fate was first born of its shortened, 13-episode order for Season 5. Its absence from CBS’ original 2015-16 schedule —coupled with recent news that co-star Sarah Shahi had snagged the title role in CBS’ Nancy Drew pilot — only added fuel to the fire. The network’s decision to quickly burn off POI‘s final season by airing two episodes a week was the final nail in the coffin.

POI‘s series finale will air Tuesday, June 21 at 10/9c.

Thoughts? Were you holding out hope for a sixth season? Are you grateful producers at least had a chance to prepare a satisfying series finale? Hit the comments!

1. Love_My_POI_sniff says:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Is it true CBS won’t allow another network/Netflix to produce new episodes? Tell me it isn’t so.
    A girl needs hope.

2. One of my favorite shows. Let’s replace it with another ridiculous reality show why don’t we.

• Sophie Carmichael says:

Agree totally. So tired or Reality Shows.

• William Shaw says:

That’s exactly what todays programming needs. One more freakin reality show. Let’s take good entertaining thought provoking shows off the air like Person of Interest so we can watch a few more reality shows about idiots running around naked and afraid. What’s wrong with today’s studios? Think everyone has finally run out of good ideas and any kind of imagination. Sad.

• Terri says:

Or an NCIS spinoff named after every city, town and hamlet. Such garbage.

• Keith says:

Yes it does suck but it isn’t being replaced by a reality show.

• Eric H says:

The new programming boss is a fan of reality TV and said he wants to get more on the network. That right there shows they have no idea what made the network good. Plus, with them going with mainly only CBS-owned shows, shows that are owned by other studios are going to struggle getting renewed, even if they pull better ratings than CBS’ own shows. Most networks are going with this model and it’s starting to suck the quality off of network TV.

• Yash says:

Seriously, They are replacing good shows with crappy ones… If CBS renews Cyber, i will revolt.

• Mike Lampson says:

Cyber is so bad.

• Ginettanyk says:

CSI: Cyber? The last episode looked like a goodbye episode. As for bad, It had it’s moments. It was just starting to build momentum. I wanted to see where they would have gone to expand tech-threats, possibly international. It has a lot going for it but it’s also slow picking up the pace. Still, overall, fun to watch. my two cents.

• Kel says:

Have you watched Mr. Robot? It has shades of POI with the vigilante theme. But yes, I’m sure CBS will replace POI with some generic show that will be cancelled within a year. It is CBS after all.

• mary ghent says:

I know right! All the good shows go away. The Simpson are still on for over 23 yrs that’s crazy… whatever : (

• Karen Rushin says:

Ikr, that’s just what’s gonna happen. They’ll replace the show with something not worth watching!

3. KFed says:

Wow. It’s like CBS can’t get rid of this show fast enough. If the ratings suck, they’ll just burn off the rest online probably. Great show, bad decision CBS.

• Chris Leonardi says:

Actually, Great show, AND Great decision. The ratings are in the toilet, and CBS can’t even claim secondary revenue on it. There is no reason for them to keep it.

• Believe says:

IF they spent a little time promoting it like other shows, it might get better ratings.

• Kel says:

Agreed. CBS also did a terrible job scheduling. Not a great timeslot and to too many two week gaps between episodes. If this had been on cable on a channel like AMC or FX, I bet they get a season six and end it on their terms.

• Trigger217 says:

I agree CBS no More!! This show POI was the best on CBS!!! I don’t Have Love for that Netwrk now either!!

4. Jeff says:

KHAN!!!…..KHAN!!!

• Jonathan Brooks says:

I prefer the Superman “Nooooooooooooooo”, and his speeding around the world trying to get the cancellation undone by reversing time while Korel says, “It is forbidden to undo the decisions of television executives…..”

• Paul D says:

I liked your comment and I don’t want this to sound snarky, but as a comic book geek, I have to interject: it’s Jor-el not Korel.

• Garry says:

I think the proximity of J to K may explain the spelling. But the absence of the hyphen is unforgiveable!
          Tongue firmly in cheek.

• Osiris says:

For some reason it is forbidden to have Superman involved with TV in any meaningful way. Maybe his cousin could do it.

5. Rick Katze says:

Breaking NEWS: Just about any idiot could have predicted hits months ago. Hopefully they give the show closure.

• Kathy says:

Yeah, the writers have no one to blame but themselves

• Normandy says:

Let me guess — Kathy wishes Person of Interest had remained more like NCIS and Criminal Minds with the case of the week that is immediately forgotten by next week’s case?

• suzi says:

POI has had many stand alone episodes, and both Criminal Minds and NCIS have had long-running arcs…just sayin’.
          I’m not sure what Kathy meant, however…

• JimC says:

I have no idea what Kathy is thinking but your negative references to a couple of highly rated shows will get you little or no support. The fact that the POI writers decided to kill off a very well liked character is probably what started the down slide. She was also the only black actor in the opening credits….that surely didn’t sit well with the African Americans that watched the show. The writers rolled the dice the dice and lost.

• John NYC says:

That actor wanted out. And her choice seems to have been validated. But in any case when an actor wants to walk there’s just no (legal) way to stop them once they’ve fulfilled their contract.

Pesky 13th Amendment to the Constitution of the United Sates eh?

• PatriciaLee says:

She went on to be a star of a mega hit, don’t forget. The actress did say she had the understanding from the beginning the POI role would be only for a time, not the whole series run, which was the way she preferred it. You are right that began the downturn, coupling that with the Samaritan thing. The husband and I had enjoyed the saving case of the week, and we’ve been frustrated with the on-and-on of the Samaritan thingamajig, instead. Shaw and Roots turned out to be fun, as an aside of kudos, here.

• Larry says:

I believe the down slide is when they started the currently required gay element.
            During the cast interview a couple of months ago, Jim Caviesel (did I spell it right ?)
            never uttered a word about anything. He looked quite unhappy. I suspect he did not like the direction of the show.

• Ben says:

That is genuinely what some people want. But I would rather take five seasons of the POI we got, than 10 of something else. I feel like the Samaritan plot was great.

• Andrew says:

Finally some sense in the comments. I love the Samaritan Vs Machine plot

• John Gallagher says:

The Samaritan plot tanked the ratings so obviously most of the rest of us did not agree.

• jeffrey sorrells says:

poi is a very good serial. the premise of the show is that there is good and evil. samaratin is evil because some people think us common people have no idea what is good for us,and finch’s version is the good side,trying to protect the good and covertly undermining samaritan.

• Kel says:

I would have preferred six seasons, like the writers envisioned. I hope the final season doesn’t feel rushed.

• Robin says:

I hope the final season doesn’t feel rushed either. I’m so glad they are going to at least let them finish the story. I do hope they leave a chance for another one to be born from it so maybe another network can pick it up, one that can advertise it properly and put it on at a time that is more appropriate for the awesomeness of the show. And I think Samaritan added a whole new dimension to the show, and it is so appropriate for the way the world thinks today. I think it could use a new beginning on a new time and network. Harold, John, Root, and the machine need to be there!!!!

• Kel says:

Some people can’t handle serial television. Too much complexity, apparently.

• Michaelle Maag says:

I agree. The show had a really interesting premise, and great ratings that started to slip when the whole “other machine” story line continued. They knew rating were going down but refused to give up the the new story line, splitting them up, sending them into hiding, etc. They should have resolved it long ago and went back to the original idea. It wasn’t broke…….they shouldn’t have fixed it. A once great show I’ll really miss.

• Robin says:

this is the most amazing show ever as far as depth and unpredictability. I absolutely think this show has awesome writers and only wish the show could go on a few more seasons to a wonderful ending.

6. Gospino says:

Note that CBS does not own Person of Interest, therefore makes no money from DVD sales, syndication, etc. Each network obviously prefers to own the shows it airs in order to make as much money as possible.

POI had a long run. Its fans should be grateful.

• Sheila says:

CBS knew they didn’t own the show when they began airing it 5 seasons ago. Of course Jonah Nolan and the other writer’s didn’t have the good sense to go back to the original format when ratings started to slip because of the Samaritan vs. The machine storylines. I think Nolan and writer’s ruined POI by bringing in that terrible actress Amy Acker. Root should have been killed off, not Carter. I think Sarah made the right decision to move on. And, obviously so did Taraji Henson. Jim, Michael and Kevin deserve better from CBS, Nolan and the rest of the POI writers. I watched POI from episode 1, through season 4 and it was like watching 2 totally different shows. Nolan and CBS are both to blame!

• Trigger217 says:

Well” That’s Some Stinkin Thinkin!!” As Elias had said lol

7. NM says:

Wow. I don’t even watch the show and I find this so dodgy. Terrible move. CBS.

8. Jean says:

Can’t believe CBS cancelling another great show. What is wrong with the networks. Pretty soon all we will have are reality shows or shows suited for people that don’t like good stories. BOO.

• Sam America says:

what’s wrong is all Hollyweird sucks now! the same old crap being repeated and
      no originality! there is nothing to compare to great shows like Columbo and Baretta
      and Barnaby Jones and Mannix and Wild Wild West and Man from Uncle and
      Streets of San Francisco and Rockford Files and Starsky and Hutch and Night Stalker
      and Night Gallery and Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock and Thriller and Alias Smith
      and Jones and those great made for TV movies etc…. NOTHING! and with their far
      left agenda pushing their crap and political views is sickening! Hollyweird sucks!

9. N says:

Damn I just finished the first season today

• Jenn says:

Well once you reach the end of season 2 you’ll start to see how this all came about. Show killer Shahi.

• Keith says:

Wrong-Shahi is great.

• Love_My_POI_sniff says:

Totally agree. She is a great asset to the show as is Root. I remember in this forum way back when Root was introduced a lot of people here disliked her a lot and had mixed feelings about Shahi’s character as well, but in time, many of those people were won over by these two powerful characters.

I liked the number of the week episodes the most, though I have to say that there were times in the Samaritan story I experienced a sense of dread that I’d never experienced in the person-of-the-week stories. The nerd in me likes the Samaritan story, though I personally would have preferred it to resolve sooner. Just my personal preference, though this isn’t a criticism of the show. i can’t blame the writers for wanting to do a story with a long arc because it gives them way more opportunities to explore the characters back stories, as well as the back story of the Machine.

• Elena says:

Well those two definetely made me run away (so to speak). Amy Acker is cool, but Root totally annoys me. And sorry but i loathe Shaw. The moment they added her to the cast i knew the show was going to die. i would have stayed with the show if they hadn’t killed off Carter and made fun of this (yes Nolan and Plageman DID that). But unfortunately they choose Shahi instead of Henson and look what they got. A cancellation.

• Cal El says:

nah Shahi is overrated just like Emerson and Caviezel. These three is what killed the show. With Carter alive and Root staying with them all the time to help instead of running around god knows where the show would’ve survived, because Henson and Acker are both brilliant actors and Carter was a true heart of the show. Shaw Finch and Reese’s boredom destroyed POI.

• luv great tv says:

Don’t like Shahi? Check out a 2007 show called LIFE, with Damian Lewis,Brent Sexton, and Alan Arkin. That was a entertaining show with great stories and performances. Hated to see it go. I think she had a baby during that show also.

• Cal El says:

Life is one of the most boring and pointless show I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Shaw may be completely uninspiring and utterly boring but she’s much more fun than Shahi’s character from Life.

• Michaelle Maag says:

Yes! Great show that never really got a fair chance. Like Battle Creek.

• Mary Lynn says:

I couldn’t agree more. Once they moved Shahi to the center of the show, and shoved the leading men to the background, a lot of fans changed the channel. And once they killed off Carter, the show was dead in the water,

• Berniesaurus says:

To Sarah’s defence it’s not her fault that Nolan has been playing favourites with her all the time. It’s only Jonah’s fault. Jonah destroyed his own show. You can clearly see that he doesn’t like Amy Acker much and never cared about T.J. But Sarah… he loves her a lot and she always gets best one-liners, best action scenes, a lot of nice and warm moments, she’s so responsible and cool and so on and so on. Poor Root only gets to appear once in a while dressed up as clown and shoot someone. In the last 4 episodes of season 4 they treat Root better but it’s only because Sarah’s not there.

• Ben says:

J. Nolan loves Amy Acker who happens to be one of the nicest people in show biz. And in an interview last October Nolan said that Root was his favorite character and one of the best characters he’s ever written for.

• preta4 says:

Jenn, I highly suspect Shahi was added as the ‘counter-balance’ for Carter’s early demise, unfortunately I just wasn’t buying it.
        Carter’s character (along with Finch) was making Reese ‘human’ again, in ways he wasn’t behaving with the other women (I saw it from the very beginning and thank Caviezel for finally owning up to it), which might have also played a HUGE part in Taraji’s being let go ‘sooner’ rather than latter.
        Sad what’s happened all the way around, but it is what it is in Hollowood I guess.

• Sheila says:

Every show that Shahi gets hired on gets cancelled. There have been quite a few. Sarah is not a good actress. Amy isn’t either. Just goes to show that Nolan does not know what he’s doing.I guess he could not resist the pretty faces. Those pretty faces didn’t take the show very far. They got a “C”, for cancellation!

• Sheila says:

Every show that Shahi gets hired on, gets cancelled. She is really overrated. So is Amy Acker. Neither one of them did anything for POI. If I were to give them a grade, it would be a “C”, for cancellation.

• SavhCaro says:

To quote Scarface on twitter: CBS giveth & CBS taketh away. They gave us the best darn show on TV. Full of wonderful characters & a fantastic story line. To use an overused term…the show is so RELEVANT with the world of terror & craziness that we live in & the potential of the AI right at our doorsteps. But CBS can’t seem to see the writing on the wall….none so blind as those who will not see……and thanks to CBS’s short-sighted stinginess……we won’t be seeing POI after June 21st. Thank you to Jonah Nolan & Greg Plageman for giving us such a fantastic show. Thank you Chris Fisher & all the other Exec Producers/Directors for bringing this wonderful story to life. Thank you Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi & Taraji Henson for bringing these great characters to life and making us love them. We are all the better for having ‘known’ you.

10. Kris says:

Why? This show had good ratings as far as I know. Sorry to see it go. They’ll probably replace it with some reality show.

• Bill says:

Yeah, it never really did make sense. The show had very solid ratings. That is, until CBS started screwing around with it., putting it on hiatus and hiding it. Don’t guess we’ll ever know the real story.

• MJ says:

I think it did better in ratings than Limitless, Code Black, Supergirl, Elementary and a few other shows on CBS.

• rinaex says:

CBS doesn’t own it, that’s pretty much the reason.

11. Cookie Lowe says:

Loved this show-POI & hate to see it go. I have waited since Sept for the Season to begin & why would they finally announce the May dates, then the same day cancel it? It is a very mind provacative show & one that should stay on the air. I thought better of CBS. Get rid of all the sitcoms that don’t have any type of plot, etc. Leave the shows that the fans sit on the edge of their seats to see what is going to happen next. The actors will be missed!! Great job to the writers!!

12. lame says:

Bastards, although you could see this coming. Its a crime to lose such an innovative ,imaginative show. I will miss it deeply

13. This is terrible news. POI has been a really intelligent show about things that were actually happening in this country, based on NSA spying on our citizens (and some in other countries too!) Many people discussed the reality of life in the context of what was written for POI. To say it will be missed in a huge understatement.

14. Nick RNZ says:

Very sorry to see this one go, loved the show and the cast. I hope they wrote the final season as the final season and we don’t get left hanging – it sounds that way.

15. Murica! says:

Horrible news!! Shame on CBS!

16. Yojoo says:

Any word on whether this fifth season will conclude the story? The harsh “canceled!” word usage makes me worry otherwise. If I know POI won’t be properly concluded, I may just skip the final season altogether.

• lll says:

The producers were prepared for cancellation with the shortened season. They promised viewers they would wrap up the series nicely. Nothing to worry about.

17. A. D. says:

This sucks! CBS did such a disservice to the show and its fans! This was such a smart, witty, underrated show with great acting and writing. Let’s replace it with another lame show.

18. njartist says:

I expected this sad news to be announced especially after reading about
    SS filming a pilot and the viewing schedule for season # 5. Perhaps
    there can be sometime a POI movie? CBS dropped the ball on POI.
    Enjoyed the show-interesting premise and intriguing characters.

19. Barbara says:

Not surprising one bit. They nary mentioned the show and now they are burning off the final season as quick as they can. Shame on CBS for treating the show as they have.

20. Rem_Marshall says:

Expected but not a cool move from CBS.
    POI did not deserve the late-spring airing . Or the ‘two-episodes a night’ for that matter.

I’m probably delusional but I still hope that the show might be revived on another network…

• WM says:

I Agree! Hope another network picks it up! Please Jonathan Nolan, go to another network. Dropping CBS definitely!

21. Unfortunately, POI was just too intelligent a show for network TV. I guarantee if this would have been on HBO it would have been winning nominations and awards out the gazoo!! Sorry to see it go, but will continue watching WGN for reruns.

• Mary Lynn says:

Tough argument to make when Jonah Nolan can’t get his mega-budgeted “West World” reboot out of production and on the air.

22. Fido says:

If we get a tight last season with a cracking ending then I won’t be too disappointed that it is ending. If they leave the viewers feeling shafted then I’ll have a little cry. :( – but I’m confident it will be 7 (?) weeks of awesome. :)

23. Bella says:

What a shame. This was such an intriguing show, with a great cast. I’m disappointed CBS isn’t sticking with it longer. I hope the remaining episodes bring it to a satisfying conclusion.

24. Murica! says:

What kind of lunatic decides to cancel an amazing show like POI and make a show about Dr. Phil???

• JenJ says:

Exactly!

• Larc says:

I agree. Insufferable know-it-all Dr. Phil is too boring to make his show worth watching, much less to make a series about him.

• John NYC says:

Given its about pre-tv personality Phil there’s a glimmer of hope.

• John NYC says:

From thecTVKine articke announcing Michael Weatherly’s casting: ” based on talk show host Phil McGraw’s early days running one of the most prolific trial consulting services of all time. According to the official character description, Weatherly’s “Dr. Bull” — who heads a company that analyzes juries to help develop defense strategies”

So it’s a legal drama. plus who’s to say what will go where even were that pilot picked up..,.

• PatriciaLee says:

Hmmm. Maybe a Runaway Jury Good Guys? That sounds fun.

• Trigger217 says:

Ewwwh Are You kidding??Dr Phil show Replacing one of the Most intelligent TV shows Ever??Lmao And Michael Weatherly leaves NCIS for??Oh Lord What has TV come to?? All idiot shows of People we couldn’t Care Less about!Wow

• WM says:

A crazy lunatic! Whoever is making the decisions in CBS, shame on you for canceling a great TV show!

25. Richard Orr says:

Sorry to see Person of Interest go off the Network. One of my favorites. Loved Sarah Shahi.

26. Mr. Tran K says:

POI deserves to end. Can’t wait to find out in the final 13 episodes.

27. Diz says:

This sucks. It’s one of my favorites!

28. Brant says:

No Root don’t leave me! What am I supposed to do without my weekly(monthly) Amy Acker dose? Don’t take Amy Acker away from me I need her to survive. So sad right now :(

29. Lee says:

Considering how many shows are being brought back and or rebooted, I still hold hope for a continuation one day. Especially since it sounds the finale will be open ended enough.

30. Groovy Ruvy says:

Such a horrible decision!!! POI was such an interesting and exciting show! Just a heads up to the execs at CBS, there is only one other show on your network that I watch and frankly I’m not even up to date on it. Maybe you’ll be fine with NCIS: Retirement home reruns or CSI Boca but you won’t get many new viewers.

31. Ann says:

So sad. It is one of the most interesting shows on TV. I will miss it terribly.

32. Jason says:

Sad but expected. Honestly though, I’m just happy the show got a final season. I don’t care how long a show runs, just as long as it gets to end on it’s own terms.

33. Joshua Royalty says:

I think the FBI or another federal agency put some pressure on CBS perhaps because they were getting too close to probably what already exists

• James says:

Joshua, you’re more than likely correct. POI gets viewers thinking in ways that no controlling entity would ever wish for. With corporate media the goal is never to enlighten the masses into thinking critically or looking at the big picture, but rather, to maneuver them like sheep towards their own controlling agenda.

• Beth says:

That thought crossed my mind, too, Joshua. What a sad statement that would make about the world we live in post “Edward Snowden controversy.”

• Den C says:

yikes have to say had the same thought

34. Jon says:

Sorry CBS but this does not make any sense. Why renew the show for only 13 episodes and then wait until the end of season to basically burn off the episodes. Why did you not just cancel the show last season and be done with it.

This is exactly why we do not watch live TV that much anymore. Why should we invest in these shows if they can be pulled at anytime or jerked around like this. Yes I understand about ratings and the cost to produce, etc. But put yourself in our shoes.

It might be time for you to consider than the times have changed and your current model does not work anymore. Why can you not adapt like the rest of us…

• Gail says:

I would guess CBS was using POI as a back up series in case one of its fall dramas tanked in the ratings. That didn’t happen so POI just sat on the shelf. Can’t think of any show that has come back after its order was cut to 13 episodes. Usually they announce at the time of renewal that its renewed for 13 episodes to wrap up the story, like ABC did with Bones.

35. PatriciaLee says:

A great tragedy to the TV arts, that’s what I think, and the husband cried out in shock and dismay, “They didn’t even give it a chance! It hasn’t even been on this season, yet!.

36. Love_My_POI_sniff says:

Now that I’ve been told Warner Bros. owns POI, does that make it more or less likely that the series could be showing up on a cable channel or Netflix or other streaming service? If not, I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be in WB’s best interests? The series has been increasing it’s fan base over at Netflix, so is there any reason why WB would not see doing that as a good investment?

• Gospino says:

It’s not cheap to produce, and the cast and writers, etc., are already moving on. If they thought the show could make enough money for them, they’d find a way to keep it around. So if (when) that doesn’t happen, you have your answer: keeping the show is not financially feasible.

37. Sasha says:

Noooo! That makes me sad! All my shows are being cancelled. So that is an 8 week run. They must be doubling up on a few weeks if there are 13 eps left.

38. Finally! Now if Netflix will pick it up for more episodes. This is a great series that cannot end yet!

39. Kathleen says:

I loved this show and I hate to see it come to a close!

40. vp44 says:

WB can go straight to hell, for not letting Ned/flix take it over. I wish something would happen to that company and they would go broke, that’s how much we hate them!!!!!

41. Janet says:

Our favorite show. We hate to see it go. Very interesting characters. We will miss them all.

42. Debra Crumb says:

I was hoping for a full season 5 & 6… The series is/was one of the best on T.V. that includes cable. I will miss the chemistry between the characters and the storylines. I am hopeful the crew find another great project for us ‘what if’ slightly paranoid adults. I hope the X file’s stay on the air.

43. RoseM says:

This sucks! The show is a good show and no viable reason it should be cancelled like Longmire on A&E. Maybe Netflix picks it up? It still has a good run in it..
    I guess I will be watching less on CBS now that they cancelled this show.

44. imager2112 says:

Sad to see such a good show get cancelled but I anticipated as much. When you make the central plot about computer battles royal, what do you do to top that? Not much, I mean computer gods or not, the only thing that rates higher would be an appearance of um, God the almighty, and that ain’t going to happen. I pretty much predicted this demise in season 3, no big secret there. The writers really flubbed on this one.

45. KayCeeCee says:

I hope that they decide to go out on a happy note. The past few season endings have been dark and depressing. It seemed like our Machine and the team kept losing to Samaritan.

46. Virginia Martin says:

What a heartbreak. Have enjoyed this show so much. Can’t you reconsider?????

47. Lois says:

Well this really sucks, I love this show.

• Kel says:

This makes me unhappy. I currently only watch three shows on a consistent basis (every episode). This was one of them.

48. Dave Reynolds says:

Thank you so much for the ride it’s been great, and I have never watched any series all the way to the end until POI. To The directors, producers, writers and especially the cast, excellent work!; thank you so much for such an entertaining and thought-provoking program may you all do well in your future efforts!

49. Chloe says:

I hate this. What did POI do to deserve such shoddy treatment? If they wanted this to be the last season, why not just be honest and say so? And why not just show the 13 episodes from February through May, once a week, like a normal show and give it the respectful sendoff it deserves? This smells like an attempt to tank the ratings so low that Netflix or Amazon Prime or Hulu won’t want to save it.