CBS Season Finale Dates 2016

NCIS, Supergirl, The Big Bang Theory and 21 Others Get Finale Dates at CBS

One week after sister network The CW did same, CBS has emerged as the second broadcaster to unveil their finale plan for the 2015-16 TV season.

The freshman sitcom Life in Pieces kicks off the farewell tour on March 31 (and with a supersized closer), while Undercover Boss is the last of the in-season shows to close up shop for the summer, on May 29.

Thus far, CBS has only renewed NCIS (for two more seasons), while The Big Bang Theory this fall is entering the final year of a three-season pick-up.

All told, the Eye network’s finale schedule is as follows:

THURSDAY, MARCH 31
8:30 pm Life in Pieces Season 1 finale (one-hour)

MONDAY, APRIL 18

10 pm Elementary Season 4 finale

THURSDAY, MAY 12
8 pm The Big Bang Theory Season 9 finale
9:30 pm 2 Broke Girls Season 5 finale

FRIDAY, MAY 13
8 pm The Amazing Race Season 28 finale
9 pm Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 finale (two hours)

SUNDAY, MAY 15
9 pm Undercover Boss resumes Season 7

MONDAY, MAY 16
8 pm Mike & Molly series finale

TUESDAY, MAY 17
8 pm NCIS Season 13 finale aka Michael Weatherly’s final episode
9 pm NCIS: New Orleans Season 2 finale

WEDNESDAY, MAY 18
8 pm Survivor Season 32 finale (reunion show follows at 10 pm)

THURSDAY, MAY 19
9 pm Mom Season 3 finale

MONDAY, MAY 23
9 pm The Odd Couple Season 2 finale (one hour)

WEDNESDAY, MAY 25
9 pm Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Season 1 finale (two hours)

SUNDAY, MAY 29
8 pm Undercover Boss Season 7 finale

TUESDAY, JUNE 21
10 pm Person of Interest Season 5 finale

THURSDAY, JUNE 23
10 pm Rush Hour Season 1 finale

1. mike says:

Doesn’t Person of Interest need a premier date before it can have a finale date??

2. tsukikomew says:

Also I may be miscounting but “The Odd Couple” burnoff seems incorrect as well.
    Episodes 1-4 (April 7-April 28 on Thursdays at 8:30)
    Episode 5 (May 2 Mon)
    Episode 6 (May 5 Thurs)
    Episode 7 (May 9 Mon)
    Episode 8 (May 12 Thurs)
    Episode 9 (May 16 Mon)
    Episode 10 (May 19 Thurs)
    Episodes 11 and 12 (May 23 Mon)

Where is episode 13?

• Lauren says:

quite possibly the funniest comment i have ever read here. I actually LOLed. Unless this is Matt Perry’s screen name, I do apologize.

• tsukikomew89 says:

I enjoy the show and I hate it when the math doesn’t add up. If you dissect the CBS release for their schedule, it is full of mistakes, miscounts, etc.

3. Mr. Tran K says:

Hope fans of NCIS will be sad come May 17th for Michael Weatherly’s final episode.

• Emma says:

I’ll be glad when it’s May 18th so all the misguided shippers can move on to harassing other shows and fans.

4. nabocane says:

Gonna miss ‘Elementary’ until Fall.

5. Belle says:

I am so sad. The shows always come back later and later in the fall, and take many weeks off throughout the season, and now so many finale’s are in April; which is a month earlier. So much for the old standard of season start dates in early Sept. and ending season in mid-May. Nothing is reliable anymore, blast you technology!!!!

• Pete says:

Not sure where technology comes into it – except that it really should make it easier to catch the brand new episodes of your favorite shows.
      September to May is something of the order of 36 weeks and most shows only have 24 episodes, thus either there are a bunch of re-runs mid-season (which people complain about) or else the season needs to start later and/or finish earlier.

6. Stacy Whitney says:

Now that they have established season finale dates I really wish they would hurry up and announce renewals for next season. My Friday shows, Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5-0, have me a little nervous!!

• Christy Manavath says:

I’m pretty sure Blue Bloods will be renewed (considering it gets a lot of viewers on a Friday), but I heard Hawaii 5-0 will most likely be getting the cut (has much lower ratings and fewer viewers than last season).

• H50fanie says:

Where did you heard H50 will be getting the cut?? ANy official statement or where did you read or heard that?

7. Phun says:

What am I going to do on Mondays after Supergirl’s season finale on April 18…….

8. Brad Hanley says:

Is Hawaii 5-0 going for season #7

• Diane says:

Nothing official regarding H50 but I doubt it. I understand all 4 main stars contracts are up and it is well documented some are very unhappy with the long hours and isolation

• Stacy Whitney says:

I had to go look it up before I responded to make sure I was correct…..I know Alex O’laughlin’s contract was for 7 years…but I’m not sure about the others. The only reason I know this is because I was curious myself the other day and went digging for info.

• My understanding is that Alex, Daniel, Scott and Grace all signed 7-year contracts, Scott at 1 point put a clause into his contract to allow him an X amount of time away from the show so that he can be in LA with his family. He doesn’t hate the show, he just hates being away from his loved ones, that’s all. The show can still be cancelled, but I doubt as the show is successful in more ways than some of us give it credit for

• Stacy Whitney says:

I don’t know why but this is the one show that has me on pins and needles with the anticipation of the possibility of cancellation. I know for it being a “Friday” show it is good for CBS. They have a loyal following (me included) that would definitely miss it.

• H50fanie says:

They all sign for a 7 yr contract but this year will only be the 6 yr as the show premiered in 2010 that means that if the show will be renewed then it will be the 7yr and that will be when the show future could be uncertain for the cast. AM I right?

• Mr. Tran K says:

Have to wonder if Hawaii Five-O gets renewed for a seventh and possible final season.

9. Carrie Hunter says:

Keep big bang theory.

10. Paul says:

I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY BEST THING ON TV DONT TAKE IT OFF

11. Richard E Vastag Sr says:

I see the list and don’t thank should not move all the shows on the list 5 should be gone but not the big bing theory

12. Richard says:

Didn’t May used to be sweeps month for ratings? Seems most shows are finished by early May??

13. The Odd Couple’s season is way too short. It starts in April and ends in May. WAY too short of a season.

14. James Reyes says:

I’m looking forward to Michael Weatherly’s final appearance on NCIS May 17, 2016

15. MC1R says:

Awful nice of you to include NCIS spoilers right there on the schedule! That’s mean. I’ll never click this site from Google results again.

16. irishcornaire says:

Makes me sad Mike & Molly has been cancelled,so fed up with the reality shows,wish they would scrap Bruce Jenners show and the Kartrashians!

17. becky connor says:

I’m very sad and upset that shemar moore left criminal minds..he completes the team..also I really hope the keep the original criminal minds renewed for at least 2 or 3 more years and find a way to get Derek Morgan back and bring back Paget brewster..I am a die hard fan..and I’m battling cancer and my only wish was to meet Derek Morgan and Spencer from criminal mind and b one of there subjects.. now my dream is dying with me…p.s. I think the new criminal boarders is a slap in the face to the original one n the cast..beyond boarders sucks..

18. Gerry says:

April Fools joke i suggest. 😊

19. connita says:

DO NOT CANCEL SUPER GIRL!! MY GRANDKIDS AND I WILL CRY!,,

20. True says:

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER IN LIFE FOR ME I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTER’S GOOD AND BAD…I WATCH TV JUST FOR THIS SHOW,I LOVE JOHN SHAW ROOT FINCH CONTROL GREER CARL ANTHONY CARL’S RIGHT HAND MAN WAS MY LIVE BUCKET TRULY AND U GUYS KILLED HIM REALLY AND THEN TRIED TO KILL MY BABY GIRL SHAW,AND CARTER WAS MY GIRL, I KNOW Y SHE LEFT THO….{DOMINICK MINI} “PLEASE DON’T STOP {POI}I O Y WATCH 6 SHOWS NOW I WILL ONY HAVE 5 NOW,,,DON’T DO TAKE MY FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE SHOW IN LIFE ##I LOVE THIS SHOW MORE THAN I USE TO LOVE “DYNASTY” DON’T STOP MY SHOW,,AND I HAD SOME AWESOME IDEAS FOR U GUYS FOR SEASON 6…..GIVE US ONE MORE SEASON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. ..