Hollywood Darlings Jodie Sweetin Series Order

Fuller House, 7th Heaven Stars to Lead Hollywood Darlings Reality Series

How shrewd.

Three child stars of the 1990s have landed their own unscripted series on Pop, the network announced Tuesday.

Real-life pals Jodie Sweetin (Full House, Fuller House), Beverley Mitchell (7th Heaven) and Christine Lakin (Step by Step) have teamed up to play themselves in Hollywood Darlings, which the cabler describes as an “unscripted docu-comedy series.”

The half-hour show will follow the actresses, who got their start as child stars and are now “moms, wives and businesswomen;” a release for the endeavor, which has an eight-episode order at the network, promises other celebrities will make appearances throughout the run.

“Anyone who was a TV fan in the ‘90s grew up with Jodie, Christine and Beverley–aspiring to be their best friends, wanting to dress like them and using their popular catchphrases,” Paul Adler, Pop’s senior vice president of original programing and development, said in a statement. “Hollywood Darlings provides an amazing opportunity for viewers to reignite their fandom for this now grown-up trio whose lives are as entertaining as they are relatable.”

“Yay!” Sweetin wrote while announcing the project on Instagram Tuesday. “I love these ladies, and we’re going to have so much fun!” (Per her post, Hollywood Darlings will debut in 2017.)

The series, from Jimmy Fox (Mob Wives), will be produced by Objective Productions USA and All3Media America. Fox, Layla Smith and Greg Lipstone (Tori Spelling: Celebrity Lie Detector) will executive-produce.

Will you watch Sweetin, Mitchell and Lakin in their new series? Sound off in the comments!

1. Wordsmith says:

Interesting how they’re all quintessential middle children from their respective TV families. Maybe it’s just coincidence, but somehow it feels appropriate.

2. Dj Smith says:

I absolutely would watch this and can’t wait for it to come out to watch!! <3

3. Michelle says:

I would

4. Mary says:

Enough already with these remakes and reality shows. They wonder why nobody is watch TV anymore.

• AJ says:

Says the person on a site about tv, haha.. Only kidding. It’s not that people aren’t watching tv anymore, people are just consuming it differently now. Unfortunately reality or “unscripted” shows will only continue to grow more as they are much cheaper to produce. Also the fans love it when they can get a glimpse into the lives of their favorite celebrities. Personally I feel like they are beating a dead horse and Hollywood is really lacking in originality.

• Anna says:

Lolz tons of people watch television. I would imagine percentage-wise, more people probably watch TV shows now than ever. They just don’t sit down at 8pm every night to consume it, so Nielson ratings reflect that. Power of the internet, baby!

5. GraceM says:

Jodi is a popular lady lately. I hope she can handle it all.

• KT says:

I was thinking the same thing. I hope she has the support she needs stay sober and to be a good parent to her kids. I was also wondering just how much she sees her kids. They’ve been through some stuff and I hope the reality TV cameras stay away from them.

6. Jared says:

I kinda LOVE that Jodi Sweetin is everywhere now a days. Good for her and the rest of the 90’s girls!

7. sharon williams says:

Yes, I will watch these girls, watched all there shows when they were young. Beautiful ladies….

8. Lorna says:

I loathed Beverlys 7H character

9. Christy says:

Heck yea when does it com on tv

10. Charlene says:

I will definitely watch the show can’t wait till it comes on